• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

well, that's really some bullsh*t! wahah. bwct c bianca.. nki epal. argh! tas nag kiss pa cla!!! haaii.. cnt w8 for the nex chap. --- nga pla, kgbi. dhl sa pgbasa ko neto, ang pnaginip ko, may romeo and juliet dn! haha,
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

@chaw: hoy babaita. bakit mo ko minumura sa story mo.. :angry: wahahha.. juks :P hihi. naku naku. BULLSH*T nga naman oh.. errrr.. lagowt ka sa kin :lol: *kidding :arrow: letseng biance yan. err.. inagawan na nga ng role si clarz, naka-chansing pa kay papa kris namin.. :/ :/ im gonna kill that uber flirt na babae.. :retard: kakainis.. weeeeeeeee next na po..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@ ate amanda: ahehe. boto ka pala kay kris..[/quote] oo boto ko kay kris.. =D ~hmmpf.. extra naman yun si bianca..epal ah..
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]kakainis!!![/b] [i]nxt nah!!![/i] [u]xcited nah aqw...[/u] =D:D=D[/align]
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

c bianca man gud ba.. hhmmp!! nkakaasar nman yang grl na yan!! :evil: sasabunutan ko yan ee!! hahahaa.. but nkakaouch ung cnbi ni clarz.. nnexxt na poo!!
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

naiinis ako sa binca na un....anyways...kiss sa cheeks o sa lips...?wahahaha :eh: :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bianca is a b*tch. :| gaawd. :mad: i hatee heeeeeeerr :disgust: haaay :( next please.
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^yeah ryt..bianca's a BULLSH*T! grr...[/b]:mad:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whoosh...to the max ang galit ntin kay bianca...kainis nman tlaga eh...singit lang sya dyan....hayyy...masyadong feeling...ahehehehe :D
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wah! update na po hehe
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]updated na poh..pliiz.! x3[/b]
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]letseng biance yan. err.. inagawan na nga ng role si clarz, naka-chansing pa kay papa kris namin.. :/ :/ im gonna kill that uber flirt na babae.. :retard: kakainis..[/quote] yeah you're right. i'm so going to help you kill her next na
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

update na sis.. ehehehe
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I suddenly felt these warm hands touched my eyes. I removed it and wiped my eyes to see a clear view. I thought it was Kris. But it was, “Earl…” He suddenly gave me a very warm hug. Tears eventually ran down on my face. I felt like I fell down, but then someone walked to me and helped me to get up. “You should not be here, it's raining. Are you alright?” “Y-Yes… Thank you,” I cried. “You know me right? I don't want to see you crying,” he smirked and wiped my teras. “I'm sorry if I bothered you,” I hiccupped and hugged me again. “if you need a shoulder, just call me, and I’ll be there,” he whispered slowly. “I can't thank you enough,” I frowned and kept on crying. “You know I'm always here… Waiting…” I know. Everything made sense. “Thank you…” “Alright, I'll let you do what you want. Cry. Ilabas mo lahat yan. And later on, sana naman, ngingiti ka na. ;) ” Truth to be told, I cried my heart out just by sitting there with him. After all, he's my bestfriend naman. I kept on repeating that phrase, [i]Why? Why am I feeling this way after being with you?[/i] “Hey…” I looked up and saw him staring at me. “Clinic tayo. We're soaked :D ,” he grinned. I laughed and sighed, “Alright then,” And so we went to the Clinic and asked for extra shirts. :] [align=center]—–λ—–[/align] When we entered the room, my classmates turned around and stared at us. I looked down, and saw my hand, holding earl's hand. Ayyy. Kaya naman pala tingin sila ng tingin sa akin. “Kris! Nanalo ba tayo?” I asked cheerfully. Ano ba yan Clariane? Ang plastic mo! Oo namna nanalo kami. Kami pa? May kissing scene kasi eh. He looked at me rudely. Ugh. Nakakainis! Ako na nga nagpapaka-plastic dito eh. “Huy! Nanalo ba tayo?!” “Oo...” He looked at me irritatedly. He walked away and banged the door. What's wrong with that guy? :angry: I looked at Bianca, who was actually laughing at... me? I guess. Kamusta naman ako? Saya niya eh. “Hi friend,” she smiled. Friend? Hello? Kailan pa tayo naging friends? Sakalin kita e! “Hello,” I said annoyingly. “You're jealous, aren't you? Sinisiraan mo ako,” she grinned. “Damn, anong sinisiraan? Pasira ka kay chaka doll.” “You're jealous. Admit it. Nag-kiss lang naman kasi kami.” She walked closer and slapped me. I swear, I will definitely kill this girl. She's the first person who laid a hand on me. She's the very first person to slap me on the face. She started laughing, “Insecurity kills! Inagawan mo pa kami ng scene ni Kris. He went closer to you, tapos ikaw?! You just left him!” “It's because…” “It's because you're jealous. Come on girl, admit it.” “Tanga hindi!” I stood up and wiped my tears. “Hindi?! So may mas malalim pa na rason!? Slut ka pala eh.” “I'm not the slut, you are! You damn whore! It's because I love him. You were the who kissed him, kahit wala naman sa script! Tapos you're here, calling me a slut!? Talk to the hand bitch!” Bianca said nothing. I was so full of myself, I was so mad. But then, bakit ko nasabi yon? I didn't mean to say those words. :/ I headed to the restroom and started kicking the damn door of the last cubicle. I feel so stupid. :| The bell rang, at bumalik na ako ng room. Damn, hindi pa pala ako naglunch. Tapos, biology na. Late pa ako. Leche talaga. "Good afteroon, Miss Montolla." "Good.. Afternoon," I greeted shyly and went inside. I fell asleep in the middle of the class. Taena. Mababaliw na ata ako. I didn't even eat my lunch. [align=center]—–λ—–[/align] It was six in the evening when Earl yelled his last words for the day, "Saturday! Experiment natin :D" I was craving for food, drooling for water. -__- Gusto ko na talaga umuwi. Gutom na gutom na ang lola niyo. As usual, kasama ko si all-time bodyguard Kris. "Were you crying?" "Crying? Wala yun," I laughed. "Well, I saw sadness in your eyes. You sure you're okay?" Why are you so dumb? Bakit hindi mo maintindihan? :wallbash: "Wala nga yun," I laughed and slapped his back. :lol: "Ouch," he frowned. "Why? Don't tell me you got hurt? :lol:" [b]Kris' Point Of View[/b] I am so damn confused about everything. :paranoid: Why does she act like this? Tapos, nung tumakbo siya, I followed her but then I saw her hugging Earl. So... So... I didn't mind to go follow her anymore. :| Then here comes Bianca, dikit ng dikit sa akin. I don't even like her but then the girl in my head just looks exactly like her. "Were you crying?" I asked. "Crying? Wala yun," and then she tried to laugh. It's pretty obvious that she's lying. "Well, I saw sadness in your eyes. You sure you're okay?" She looked away and blinked twice. "Wala nga yun," she laughed again and hit my back. "Ouch." "Why? Don't tell me you got hurt? :lol:" What if I ask anything about her and Earl? O.O "I didn't know you really like Earl. I saw you hugging him. Ayee," I tried to laugh. "Nah, that's just a 'best' friend thing. Kayo nga ni Bianca eh. Ayeee." Bianca? Bianca. Bianca. Shit I don't even like her. o___o "I don't like her." "Yes you do," she smirked. "No." "Yes." "I told you I dont!" I said loudly and immediately leaned her on the wall, "Do you even know the person I like?!" She suddenly slapped me and turned away, "Shut up, Kris."

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-01-07 17:20:42)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ngeks.shut up kris.panira tlaga c bianca.sya pa ung nanampal.tsk.kapal tlaga ng mukha nung babaeng un.malapit ko nang sugurin un eh.haha.d ko nga lang alam kung taga-saan sya.wahahahahaha :eh: :P
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wa, parang ako mismo si clarz dahil para akong affected :wallbash: haha. next chapter dapat mas mahaba ha, nakakabitin eh, hihi... nice story sis :thumbsup:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

awtz kainis naman talaga yang bianca na yan. sana sa next chap papatayin kunah cya kung sisingit pa cya. eeeerrrrrr :mad: nice na naman kaso bitin. update na kaagad. :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. am gonna kill th effin b*tch talaga.. :angry: :angry: she's so.. errrrrrr.. kakasira ng araw yun. hahaha :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :arrow: next story na.. naeexcite na ako. :redface:
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]^ hahhaaha.. agreeee! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: dapat kasama si remed.. :redface:[/quote] remed? eeeww ilang buwan yun nanligaw sakin haha! kawawang lalake kala mo kung wafu :D @topic: taena napapamura ako kay bianca! xD bianca get a life! s*ck ur dad's b*** and i bet you could shut up! papakainin kita ng tenga ni chaw eh kafal mo chaw update mo na taena yang si bianca! :@ hala ang sama ng sinabi ko wew uminit dugo ko sa babaeng un xDDD
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]xcited nah aqw...[/b] [i]update nah plz...[/i] [u]haha!!![/u][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy