• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

[b]weeh..update na puu.. excited na quh.. xP[/b]
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

i think it's prince.. coz they didn't see each other for years :P buhahaha =D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll update it later. refresh this nalang maya maya, e-edit ko tong post na to and yun, post ko na. tsk. tapusinko lng project ko. :D
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bat la pa din update???? :(
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ang gnda ng stori..=):thumbsup:
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahw. where's the update? :cry: ehehe. i thought you'll update it? :(
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

~hu!3:cry: wers the nxt chappie?., ~em stil waiting! jiji:D, ~i'll w8 sis,4 d nxt chappie!, :)

Last edited by Cutie_Phunk (2008-06-14 06:15:04)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wah. malapit na palang matapos to. tae naman. ngaun ko lang to nabasa eh. :P ang ganda ng story. update mo na ate. excited ako sa ending eh. :wallbash:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Prince. The guy who suddenly entered my life for no reason at all. The guy whom I fell for. THe guy whom I actually loved since I was young. Craaaap. It was always him. Always. I didn't even expect that I would still see him. I hate it. Ayoko siyang makita. Ba't bumalik pa siya? "Uh. Sorry," I softly cried and walked away... but he grabbed my hand and stopped me. "Please. I want to clarify things." I wiped my tears and sat down. Of course, we had a very long conversation. "After all these years, ganito lang gagawin mo sakin?" "Why are you crying?" He hugged me and whispere, "Answer me." "Well, I'm sorry, okay?! Ewan ko ba sayo." "You know I still love you." I pushed him away, "No. You can't. You already have that girl, and I have him." Although these were the right words to say... Ewan ko ba. It felt so heavy on my part. "Don't even try to hide it. You still love, right?" "NO! I've already forgotten everything about you. Kaya, please?! Umalis ka na!" "Have you also forgotten those romantic moments and sweet kisses? Well, I have no choice. That's what you want, right?" "Shut. Up." "Oh. You have Lauren. Well, goodluck. Take good care of him, I trust you... a lot." "I will." "I love you." And so he gave me the very last hug. I started crying as he was walking away from me. I don't even know how to stop from crying. I went to the restroom and tried to wipe my tears. And damn, my eyes were so red. It was too obvious and bold. I applied make up again so that no one would notice. "You look... Hey. Who did this to you?" I chuckled, pulled out a tissue and wiped my tears, "Ah? Oh. It's nothing." Clariane. You can do this. Save your tears for later. "Let's go home." "Eh? Oh wait. Do you have a relative named Prince?" I was just curious. Why on earth someone like him be on a gathering like this? "Yeah. He's the son of my dad's cousin." "Oh. Like a distant relative." "I think so. Why did you ask? Are you friends with him?" "Yes," I half-lied. No. I was saying the truth. We were nothing but friends. "Oh. That's cool." [hr] After two house, nauna na ako umuwi, nagpahatid ako, eh. Although the party didn't end yet, I feel like going na since I think I just got so tired. And also, we have a test tomorrow, so I really need to study. And it was so unfortunate that I was thinking that I don't have the mood to study. "Biboy, get out of my room. I want to sleep na." "Wait a sec. I still have an assignment in Chemistry." "Chemistry? Again?" Ugh. I hate Chemistry. Effin memories starting to flash back again. I hate chemistry for the fact that Prince was the one who taught me to understand the subject itself. So pitiful that I almost wished the he was here to help my brother. I'm not going to lie, but I really wanted to hug him by the time I caught his desperate look. I jsut feel stupid for pushing him away where in fact he got the initiative to hug me first. I'm so stupid. And going back, I realize that I did say such stupid things. Oh Clariane. Can't you be any more stupid than this? "Yes... You are indeed stupid." "What did you just say?! I'm stupid?!" "Eh? I'm sorry. Kaw naman, of course it wasn't you. Pero please? Get out of my room now. I'm not in my normal state." "Oh why? Did Lauren do something to you?" "Ang dami mong alam, sophomore ka lang. Alis na." I locked the door by the time he stepped outside. I threw myself on the bed and just found myself crying a river. I don't know what to do. I feel like misery has visited my life again. [hr] I was walking my way to my first class when someone bumped me in accident. I accidentally dropped the books I was holding. "I'll help you, miss. I'm sorry." Wow, nerd ba 'to? Kapal ng lense. "Oh, no. It's all right. Thanks nalang." I picked it up and stood up. Prince? O.o "What on earth...?" "Ikaw pala. Anyway, I have to go, ingat," he waved and drew a cold smile. "W-Wait!" "Hmm?" "I-I mean... Never mind." Iba ang atmosphere. Iba talaga. [hr] "Are you free later evening? "I think so." "Great. I'll take you somewhere." "Hmm? Where? What's the occassion?" "There's a meteorshower. Basta. :lol:" "Oh cool." My phone rang. Crap. Alarm lang pala. 5th Class na namin. "Uy, I have to go." "Okay." "Love you. Bye." I saw a man standing somewhere behind the post. Ano to? Ditching classes? Nah, I didn't bother to look so I just ran. I looked at my cellphone and damn. 26 new messages? Unknown sender pa. [i]Ministop. 11 PM. Exact ah? Sige. Bye, sorry for killing your phone. - Romeo [/i] Romeo? Like the hell I care. And hello? I'm not going to meet up with a stranger. And... 11 PM? Dand. Stranger na nga, 11 pm pa?! Hindi man maaga. [hr] "Lauren, mind if I turn the radio on?" "Sure." "Song request number 23. Here is Elliot Yamin's Wait for you." I just cried, I don't even know why. Parang my brain just directed my eyes to form saltwater tears. "Why are you crying?" Yeah. Why was I crying? Don't tell it's all because of that guy. Hindi naman 'to theme song. Crap. Good old times. He was a stranger, who suddenly became my classmate and became a complete heartthrob. The fiancee thing, and all of those things that he did just to protect me. Everybody drooled over him when he performed as the theater's Romeo. [i]Romeo. Romeo.[/i] "Romeo...?" "What?" I looked at my watch. 10:55 to be exact. Saan kasi? Ministop? Ministop diba?! "Please, stop the car." "No way!" "Stop. The. Car." "NO!" "Damn!" I was forced to open the door. He had no choice but to stop the car. I ran away. [i]You don't have to carry all of these burdens by yourself. Moreover, you don't have to hide these feelings anymore.[/i] Yes. I don't have to hide it anymore. I don't want to regret anything. I don't want to be with a man I do not love. I don't want him to leave me, again. "PRINCE! Where are you?!" I was panting... I was gasping for air. I kept on screaming for his name pero I can not see him. If only I realized it earlier... It came to the point na I was about to give up. I felt so desperate. I cried and cried. I gave my all and screamed for his name for the last time, "PRINCEE!!!" Suddenly, a man stepped out from darkness. I have no clue if he was or wasn't Prince. I just ran to him and hugged him. "I'm so happy. I though you would not come." "Are you freaking serious? You think I will do that?!" "Huh? I was supposed to-" "Shut up!" I firmly hugged him as I tighten my shoulders, "I can never keep you off of my mind. And you know that it has always been driving me crazy." "Clariane..." "I won't let you go again."

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-02-02 18:10:50)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ang korni mo chaw yan lng ba nagawa mo XD
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ta3 nga eh. :puke: si cotton kasi :wasted: lolengs. XD parang shit talaga ginawa ko. ayus lang, at least matatapos na, wala na akong worries. :lol: :arrow: next week nlang ending. lol. ganito ako oh > :wasted: brb, bitoy mode. xD

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-06-14 08:35:56)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ukie pouh!,. nxt week!?., ukie pouh?.,:thumbsup:.. ashn cuh pouh yan!, jiji:D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ay next week pa ung update. hahaha.. ang ganda nga ng story mo ate. hindi naman shit. lol. anywho, sana maupdate mo na xa ng mas maaga. kasi naiinlab na ko kay prince. :eh:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahaha kakahiya nmn kung niyakap nya stranger.. at nde c prince :lol: gnda ng story... hahaha gue lan! 2loy mu pa yn siz ko :eh: kikita tau jan :D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

taurus lady;'noh pouh ga2win ntn???,.ibibintha pouh vuh ntn???>, jiji:D ~uu ngah noh!???.,dpt udpate nah!,jiji:D gandah nah mxadoh ang story! jiji:lol:

Last edited by Cutie_Phunk (2008-06-14 09:10:57)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Cutie_Phunk]taurus lady;'noh pouh ga2win ntn???,.ibibintha pouh vuh ntn???>, jiji:D[/quote] ou bebenta natin! mlmng pa2k yn :lol:
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ha!3, ukie pouh!. sow???.,'noh blak ntn??? san e-bibitha?? jiji:D., jzt kiddin' ateh,bubblie!., jiji:) p.e.a.c.e.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks miss lois. ;) ndi talaga, muka talagang shit . XD juk. peace out. ^_^ @tauruslady & angelie: oi mga babae. XD anung benta benta sinasabi niyo jan. XDD bakit sa book pa, pwede naman gawing movie to. :lol: kiddin. kapal ng face ni babols :puke: haha. tsk. thanks guys. :D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^mmn..,?? ep mgging movie yan??., sino nmn director? alangan nmn ikaw?? jiji:D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Naks naman, babols. :D danda update. pero bat nexwik pa nex? :( harhar. tas ending naaaaa. bye prince. :disgust:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:49

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy