• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

@chaw: what do you mean na hindi exciting? are you kidding me, i mean us?! :redface: of course its nice.. ganda nga ng chappie na to.. @conmarie: hoy.. bakit parang bait-baitan ka?! :paranoid: ohh my.. "ahihi^^;" daw.. hindi bagay mary ann. lolengs.. :arrow: update na. :P love the story ohh :wow:
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

[i]ooh...i can't wait 4 d nxt chpter!!![/i] [b]luv ur story...grabeh ng imgnaxon moh sis!!![/b]
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice story! Ang galing2 nakainlove. lalu na si kris.. ahaha.. Manykz pla ang best friend.. thank god kris was there! Looking forward to the next chappie
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks thanks.. i'll update it later.. magswi2mming pa ako :penguin: kaya pag-uwi ko, popost ko na. ^^
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah...swimming si ate...kung sa bagay...magpapasukan na...samantalahin na dapat!wahahaha!!!:lol:
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]@conmarie: hoy.. bakit parang bait-baitan ka?! :paranoid: ohh my.. "ahihi^^;" daw.. hindi bagay mary ann. lolengs..[/quote] Aba, ganun naman tlga ako :| mahilig ako mag ahihi ano gusto mo? ahahahahahaha? XD ;] lol. nice story =D go go update !!!!
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

“Date? Y-yes. I mean, NO! Silly.” Date daw? :lol: “So, it’s not a date?” “Of course not,” I clarified, “Anyway, hurry.” He sighed and said, “Thank God.” Ouch; and now he’s being thankful? :? What if I said it’s really a date? What would he answer? :roll: But anyway, the two of us would just go to the mall. It’s like a date, but it’s not. Whatever, I still have to change my clothes. “You ready?” He asked me. “Of course” I grinned, “Let’s parteyyy. :lol: ” I felt stupid by just saying those words. Pero to admit, this is the only I felt this unnamed feeling. Too unexplainable. But anyway, it had been ages since I last saw myself drooling over those sparkling clothes. :lol: But like what my mom said, I should buy Kris’ clothes first. I thought, dapat ako mauna eh. Ladies first, right? “So, what are we supposed to do here?” “Buy your clothes and mga chorbachenes sa school.” “Really?!” He asked conversationally. “Yes. Don’t interject.” “Sure, baka ma-rape mo pa ako pag pumalag ako.” I looked at him in sarcasm, “I beg your pardon? :x ” “I said, okay.” He smiled and looked away. “No, the other one.” “Really!? Geez. Oh hey, this is the department store.” Naku. If you weren’t that handsome, kanina ko pa nasira yung muka mo. But hey, why do you want him to repeat it? Is it too sweet to hear? “Shut up!” “What?! I was just telling na dept. store na to eh.” “Oh. Sorry,” I widened my eyes again, and started walking. Calm down, lady. I took a deep breath. I went here. Scratch it. WE went here to have fun. Ha Ha Ha. That’s the main objective. Geez. We entered the department store and saw the Men’s section. I somehow felt na, out of place ako dito pero I didn’t mind na lang. I saw a jacket and showed it to him, “Here.” “Where did you get that?” “Can’t you see that it’s a jacket? I saw it there.” I said and put it on him. He kept on staring at me, which is very annoying and uncomfortable on my part. “What?!” “I didn’t know you are this beautiful.” He said and moved his face closer to mine. “I don’t want to slap you, Kris.” I said softly while I held the jacket’s zipper. “No, seriously.” I looked at the people behind us. Ano to? Shooting ng Marimar? Nasabi ko nalang sa sarili ko, Why are you all staring at us? Anak ng teteng naman kasi eh. 8O I wanted to slap him so bad, the only thing I want is, alisin niya muka niya sa muka ko. :? I feel so disrespected tuloy. :? "Size 35 shoes!” “Oh my!” They all said. I. Felt. Something. On. My. Lips. I opened my eyes and found myself kissing this guy. :? Kris? My first kiss? 8O No way. God knows I’m saving it for someone. :( He opened his eyes and got shocked 8O and let go. “I hope Lord would forgive you for doing this crap!” “Ouch. Come on. Tatayo na nga eh,” He stood up and stared at the guy who bumped us. “S-sorry sir, ma’am. I didn’t mean to do that.” Kris helped me to get up, at pinagpag ko naman yung damit ko. Taena, ang babata pa namin eh. :x “Pwede ba manong, sa susunod naman, tumingin ka naman.” “Y-yes ma’am.” He said and ran away from us. I can’t really accept the fact that Kris kissed me. :( I’m saving it for Prince. Tae. Baka destined lang talaga na hindi ko na makikita si Prince? :? Gee, never mind. “Hey, if I were you I would pay that na, gutom na ako eh,” He smugged. “I shook my head and went to the counter and paid it. It seemed stupid since, he doesn’t even react or anything about it. Oo nga naman, what has been done is done. I just wish I have this universal remote to rewind everything and remove that stupid boy in the setting. Edi sana hindi kami nagka-banggaan diba? :? [quote]Kris’ Point Of View I never thought this would happen. It’s really; really obvious that she’s so damn upset about it. :/ I can see it in her face. Actually, I didn’t mean to do anything, I was just playing a joke on her. Then this guy suddenly bumped us, then so on and so forth. I didn’t show any emotions, para naman mawala na sa isip niya at isiping, blow-off scene lang yun. Niyaya ko siyang kumain. Siguro she’s thinking na si Earl nalang ang nag-kiss sa kanya at hindi and ‘close’ friend niyang Kris. Whatever, kung ano-ano pa iniisip ko. 8O “Uy, about last night,” I tried to open a new conversation. “Yup? What happened?” “Earl. Uh, you like him?” “Ew no! There’s only one person who could catch my attention.” I sighed and asked, “So, who is it?” “I don’t know his surname eh. All I know is, his name is Prince.” “Oh ok. Well, nandito naman ako,” I whispered to myself. “Nandyan ka?” She immediately asked. “Yup. I’m here, in front of you,” I forced a smile. :lol: Prince. Who the hell is Prince? I never met him, and she never introduced him to me. But well, who am I to feel jealous about it? It feels weird though.[/quote] Clariane's Point Of View It’s been two weeks since that ‘thing’ happened. I must say, parang nakalimutan ko na rin ang nangyari. Besides, he doesn’t give a crap about it, so why should I? It seemed not a big deal to him naman, kaya, I should do the same thing, too. :] I have nothing to say though. It’s the first day of school today and, I am so happy to see my friends and my crushes, again. :D By the way, Kris and I are in the same class this school year. :) “What club are you going to join?” I asked him while walking. “Well let’s see. Siguro mananayaw and equilibrium. You? “Really? You’re smart. Ako? Theatro and Math Club lang.” Naks, he’s taking it to the higher level. He doesn’t know na ako ang president ng mananayaw. :lol: Hmm, pag nag-audition to? Bahala na. :lol: “Ouch,” She said and I can see that I accidentally bumped a freshman student. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry.” I apologized. “It’s alright,” she said softly and picked up her books. “Mary Ann? Cousin? :O ” “Hi ate :lol: ,” she laughed, “alis na ako, magau-audition pa ako ng equi eh. :P ” She’s Mary Ann, a nerd, like me. But hey, she’s a valedictorian in her former school. No wonder why she’s going to join Equilibrium. Equilibrium is the name of the campus’ school paper. :) I hope you get what I meant. :lol: I went to the covered court to take theatro’s audition. I felt so nervous. Sino ba vice president nito? I hope he/she won’t be that harsh on me. And hey, the vice president will be with you while you are delivering the act. “Where’s number 32? Maria Clariane Montolla.” I stood up and sighed, “That’s me, Kuya Roy.” “Okay, here’s your partner, do the act.” He pointed out the guy, and then the guy turned around. I was like, For all the boys in this club, bakit ito pa?

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-12-21 19:03:05)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nakaka bitin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T__________T wow.. naka caps pa pangalan ko :redface: haha.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bakit? gusto mo ilowercase ko? XD :arrow: i'll update it tomorrow. ta-type ko na next chapter para bukas, icopy-paste ko nalang. :D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee...updated na...kamusta swimming...?ahehehe....naks...first kiss...wee....kayo june ten na...hay...ako d ko pa alam...wala nga kong gana eh...wahahaha...cge lang...bukas ko na tingnan to ulit...wahahaha
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ ate jhay: cge po. ulet ulet, thanks for reading.. ^^ anyway, hs ka po ba or college? :arrow: @ cool && topic: bukas nalang po update :wasted: . dedo na ako. ^^,
angel_in_tears08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow ang kyut naman ng story.... as in... nakakatawa talaga siya.... :lol: baka naman gumanti din ung lalake sa kanya... and i think dat guy is prince?:O
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lolengs. late na ako =( ano ba naman. saya-saya naman ng chappie na eto, ineng. :redface: hahaha.. natawa lang ako nung makita ko name ni cool. naka-caps lock pa. :rolleyes: "MARY ANN"!! oh yeah. :lol: :lol: kakatawa nga naman.. @conmarie: gawa ka rin kaya ng sayo?? oh diba. and nga pala.. di bagay sayo yung "ahihi^^;" expression mo, ineng.. :lol: dapat BWAHAHAHA. lols. :P @ chaw: update mo na ah.. nga pala.. ganda ng ishtoria ahh.. ;) hikhik.
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hs lang po...hehe...at first year pa...haha:D
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]lolengs. late na ako =( ano ba naman. saya-saya naman ng chappie na eto, ineng. :redface: hahaha.. natawa lang ako nung makita ko name ni cool. naka-caps lock pa. :rolleyes: "MARY ANN"!! oh yeah. :lol: :lol: kakatawa nga naman.. @conmarie: gawa ka rin kaya ng sayo?? oh diba. and nga pala.. di bagay sayo yung "ahihi^^;" expression mo, ineng.. :lol: dapat BWAHAHAHA. lols. :P @ chaw: update mo na ah.. nga pala.. ganda ng ishtoria ahh.. ;) hikhik.[/quote] oh tlga? hilom wa ka'y angay manang =D how bout this MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH =D=D=D=D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ LOL. :lol: para namang humahalik. nyahaha. loka ka.. ikaw wala'y angay.. :lol: -- @chaw: brown-out dyan?? bakit tagal update? :/
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha! Galing! galing namn Bubblie!! hehehe!! ang cute!! First kiss? si kris? Di ba nkakailang un?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:i'll post 2 chappies mamaya.. :D mtagal kse aq mwawala eee.. ;)
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waa.. cnu kya ang partner ni clarz?? hahaah.. i lyk dis story.. :eh: i'll w8 4 d nx chapiee.. waa.. meron plang mga bsaya d2?? hahaha..

Last edited by paulanicole123 (2008-05-25 01:13:16)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ madame kaming bisaya. lolengs.. :lol: hikhik @paulanicole123: sis, danx_bang akong ym. :rolleyes: nyahaha :redface: @chaw: tagal mag-update ohh.. naiinip na kami.. hihi juks :retard: update update update. :DV pizz.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:34

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy