• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

jaewon19
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

OMG. kakakilig talaga toh! :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

She ran away, leaving me with those painful words. I feel so damned. Bakit ba ganun mga babae? They always say such things without knowing the real thing. Hindi naman nila alam yung explanation, more over, they don't want to listen in our explanations. Please tell me this is just a nightmare. If it really were, they I jsut have to say that this is the worst nightmare, ever. I didn't go to the hotel, after making that girl cry... There's no way I could face her. I just went straight to our own house. The next day, I went to the airport kung saan nagpa-book sina Clariane. And Crap. They already flew back to Philippines without telling me. I know what that means. Clariane doesn't mean her words. I know she doesn't even though she left me without a single word about her TRUE feelings. [b]Clariane's POV[/b] I feel like this Giselle is dragging me to hell or something. I did stupid things lately. Nagmuka pa nga akong sira-ulo sa daan. Ugh. For all of the places in the world, bakit pa kailangan sa Canada? Dang. I hate this place, so bad. I feel like I just lost everything... including my first love. When I got back at the hotel, my mother saw me crying. I didn't have the courage to tell her everything that happened. I don't want her to get mad at Kris... or Prince. -___- I told her na katapos pumunta sa house ni Auntie Nenet, balik na kami ng Pilipinas. Who cares about that guy. Besides, Toronto is his hometown. UGH. [i]After Five Years.[/i] That guy left a big freaking hole in my heart. Lagi nalang ako umiiyak. I don't know what to do, what should I do? Feeling ko nga mababaliw na ako since kung ano-ano nalang ginagawa ko sa kwarto ko. Five years. Pero within those five years, I never had the guts to tell my mom the truth. Earl tried to heal those wounds, it didn't really work, but still, I feel happy knowing that this guy never left me even though I've always turned him down. I met this guy when I got in my 3rd year of college, and he's handsome. His name is Lauren. I took HRM by the way. This guy and I got pretty close. And I really could not stand it na dumating sa point na we've been friends for only three months. He gave in too, and started courting me. Sinagot ko naman. Sino ba namang hindi? Meron na ngang supermassive black hole sa puso mo, bakit hindi mo pa sasagutin 'tong gwapong to, diba? At least, kahit papano, nakalimot din ako. "Ui, hatid mo ko!" "One the way na nga e :lol3:" "I'll wait then. Love you." First time to become a girlfriend. Sadista. Pero I can be sweet, too. [hr] Sixth monthsary. Grabe, it's like half a year already. And I just hope, there would be more months to come. Nah, let's just say, YEARS. DECADES. Isama mo pa ang CENTURIES. At the same time, Lauren would introduce me to his parents. I'm like, is this for real? So ano? Engaged na kami? Although I'm really happy about this, there's still something that is stopping me from doing all these things. "Pst! Make up na! Ang bagal!" "Carl?!" Mimay for Mary. She is my kuya Carl's wife. I know, she's beautiful. "Little sissy, I'll get your gown, okay?" She wore the most perfect smile. More over, she's so lucky that she got married to a very handsome guy. Pwek! Handsome ba kuya ko? :lol: When she got back, she handed me this purple gown. It's the gown that I wore when Kris kissed me. Crap. Hindi dapat yun yung iniisip ko. Ugh. Erased. SHould be erased. Besides, I already have Lauren. "What's wrong?" "N-No," I pulled a smile. "Alright then. Wear it and we'll see if it suits you." "Nah, no need. It still fits me. :)" "Is that so? Alright." And so I did wear it. As usual, people would give me lots and lots of compliments. Lauren sent the driver para ihatid na kami sa place. I dropped my jaw when I saw their house... and the people. It's like we're going to marry or something. Blush mode. The musicians played a sweet and slow melody. Meanwhile, Lauren showed me to his parents. At first I thought I was being serious, pero it felt like I was just acting out. Damn, why do I feel this way? [hr] "Excuse me, I have to go to the rest room." "Sure, Iha." Actually, I just wanted to have a break. Everybody seemed to be asking me for this and that dance. Like what the crap, I am wearing high-heeled sandals. Sana naman they would give considerations. When I got to the restroom, I urinated, and had a make-up retouch. I went to the garden to breathe some air. I don't know, I just feel like staying in this place. "Psst!" It was from nowhere. I swear. "W-Who is it?" "Pssttt!!!" Shit. Si Lauren to for sure. Alam naman niyang ayaw ko sa ganito eh. -___- Hindi na kaya kami bata. Asar. "Cut it out. It's not freaking funny anymore." He stepped in from nowhere. He covered my eyes pero inalis ko rin. For some reasons my heart just suddenly raced. I turned to him and saw a teary-eyed guy. "Say, what's up?"

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-01-30 01:28:11)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oo. harbor nalang, babolols. :eh: waaa. inagahan ko uwe para mabasa ko agd. :P ending na ba? :disgust:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-13 08:42:59)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bitin haiz :(
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

siguro si kris yun..o si prince :lol: bitin kasi eh..
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

maya ko na basahin. sakit na ng batok koo!! waaaaaaaaaa.. :crybaby: kakagwa ko lang ng tut tapos magtytype pa ako ng storya. errr.. :crybaby: :arrow: chaw stay safe labyu. XD
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaa! this is so exciting! can't wait to see the next chapter! please do it quick! im so exciteddd ;D i love the story so muchiee :eh: hope to hear more stories from yah! :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ gemandi: yeah. kelangan eh. @ conmarie: ayus lng yan. :D @ sis amanda.. waaa.. bitin ba? :O @ danx: geh go. :lol: @jae: thanks a lot. i have a new story. check it out nalang sa lit. section. thanks. ;)
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@jae: thanks a lot. i have a new story. check it out nalang sa lit. section. thanks. ;)[/quote] okay sure :D tc :) hope yah make more stories :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

late nnman ako :( awww... :crybaby: its so bitin. dont want it to end :(
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---]late nnman ako :( awww... :crybaby: its so bitin. dont want it to end :([/quote] ^ yea mad4u is right i don't want this story to end too. this story is way better than other stories :) :thumbsup: to this story and MiNEKOARCH's story too :D ------------------------------------------------------------ EDITED : oops. sorry mods. kindly delete this message or ipagdugtong na lang ito sa last reply ko. thnx. peace out ^^v

Last edited by jaewon19 (2008-06-13 10:15:37)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ sis mads: ako rin eh, kaso kelangan =( its just that.. err.. pasukan na kasi.. =( a lot of projects and assignments, non-stop quizzes. @jae: really? thanks. i'll tell you something. go look for *kim-a-holic's stories. they ARE so cool. :wow: hehe, share ko lang. :D :arrow: bukas na update. :D
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. sa wakas.. vacant.. @topic.. Cnu kea un? bka si Prince,, hehe.. HRM saya nian ah.. hehe sis bubblie. namiz ko tuh.. hehe you rule.. wahh 2 chapters nlng? wag mu nha tapusin..hahaha
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wee. 2 chap nalang tlga. yeah, i miss you too. =( pero may kasunod naman. ahe. thank you very much ate pearl. :rose:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Waa. How sad. :( pero ok lang. buti may kasunod pa. :eh: go, babols. ntutuwa ko sa neym mo. :D [quote=xxBUBBLiExx]*kim-a-holic's stories. they ARE so cool. hehe, share ko lang.[/quote] i :thumbsup: on this! ;)
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jaewon19]this story is way better than other stories :) :thumbsup: to this story and MiNEKOARCH's story too :D[/quote] i agree :lol::thumbsup: oh. and *kim-a-holic's stories too. :lol: @topic: today update? =|
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@jae: really? thanks. i'll tell you something. go look for *kim-a-holic's stories. they ARE so cool. :wow: hehe, share ko lang. :D[/quote] sure sure ;] cooool :P :eh: go update update :P:P =D can't wait to hear the nxt chapter! :D weee :)
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what...it's two chapters na lang.aww.nah,si prince cguro un.ewan.haha.wee.nabasa ko na ung bago nyang story.danda. :D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weew!, update nah pouh!, gandah na nng story!, jiji:D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah!!!!!!!!!! bka c earl or c kris or c prince yan :lol: yez naman!!! naiin-luv aq jan sa story!!!! me naiicp 2loy nanaman aq na... [spoiler] na..... secret :P [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:43

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy