• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

thanks for reading atche. naupdate ko na po. dakal a salamat. ;) :arrow: gotta cover my notebooks now.. :lol:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-06-10 09:55:53)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

aww.maldita si bianca.welga,welga! =D
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ssuuzz.. acting pa tong c bianca!!.. siz bubblie isali mko jan.. lol :P hahaha.. i love dis story!! :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: currently covering. amf. :wallbash: nakakatamad. XDD @sis jhay: aha. magdala kana ng billboard. susugod na tayo. =D @sis nicx: sure, i'll try. ;)

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-06-11 19:46:32)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice chaw [[; uber nice na.. bilis mo huh.. :redface: :redface: goodluck :]] nga pala, sad ba ending nito? :/
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shockz!!!!!!!!!! kala q tapos na!!! :mad: gnda grabeeeeeeeeeeeee addictive!!!!!!1 woooooooohh!!!! 2loy mo lang ateh!!! :D susubaybayan ku yan! gee na ke-carried awy aq sa qwen2!!!!! me naaalala 2loy aq ke kris... c prince! bka c kris c prince! pede un :lol: btw, naalala ku lng skulmate ku sa kwen2 mo... hahaha (lolengsz tlga aq) :lol:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ayan na naman si bianca.. lolx.. salamat sa update sis
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@sis jhay: aha. magdala kana ng billboard. susugod na tayo. =D[/quote] woo.eto na.gawa na.tara sa moa tayo magkalat.lolz. =D
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ai asharr ya ko tlga sa bianca na yan.. Super arte.. ket b xe,, accident namn..
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ngeee. bianca :| drama talaga. grrrr. :mad: weeheheeee xD
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He looked back and held my hand. "Don't worry. I'll come back," he whispered and ran away. Earl tapped my back, "To tell you the truth, I think... he's nice. It is as if he's a precious jewel-" "I know," I smiled, "He's indeed special." [hr] I went downstairs to drink some coffee. I'm really tired. :wasted: I sat down and saw my mother dressed up like a foreigner. "Ma? Saan ka na naman pupunta?" "Toronto, Canada." I almost got choked. "What the?! Why on earth are you going there?" "We're just going to visit Auntie Nenet. She has a new baby." "We? R-Really? You mean, kasama kami?" Dapat lang no. "Di lang kayo, of course I will never allow your fiance to be left alone in here." "Fiance? Errrr. Anyway, anong oras ba?" "After five hours punta na tayo ng NAIA." And so, pumunta na ako sa taas para gisingin yung dalawang batugan. Ang bilis no? I didn't even know that my mom was actually planning for something like this. It's like... Wala lang, ang bilis. And whenever I hear Canada, parang... Pwek. Kakatapos lang ng 9/11 tapos ganun. Pano kung ma-hostage kami dun? Edi patay na rin kami. Nah, I don't even think that would possibly happen. "Hoy kayo. Gising na." "Oneeee Fourrrr Threeee. Aga pa ehhhh." "Ha? 214 mo muka mo. Gising na." "Ate naman?!" "Ano? Stand up, pig head." "Nga pala. I think we're going to write an essay in biology. Tungkol sa mga nangyayari." "Ano?" Parang lasing kausap ko. -___- "Basta. Essay." [hr] "Damnnnn." My butt is in total pain right now. Grabe. This is making my butt completely flat. Like, hello? We've been sitting here for like 22 hours already. I also felt strange for the whole trip. Kris wasn't even talking and whenever I ask him why he would just say he was thinking of something. Pero anyway. My butt hurts, we can't even stand up to roam around or something. First, pumunta kami sa relative house since sabay-sabay naman daw yung flight namin. And like hell yeah, everybody paid for a plane ticket in the very same day. So anyway, as I was saying, stopped over in Japan, crossed the Pacific Ocean, went to L.A. and for the connecting flight... Welcome Toronto, Canada. Canada is like really wonderful. Lights everywhere, malls everywhere, buildings everywhere. It's like New York, but more fragrant than New York. We went to a hotel and got a room. But some of the elders went sraight to Auntie Nenet's house. "Ma. I'm bored." "That's why I brought Kris with us!" Err. Shut up, Ma. "Can I just go? I mean, I want to go to the mall. It's just like, 20 meters away from this place." "You're not going alone, are you?" "I'll take Biboy with me if you want." "Really? Only the two of you?" Oh shut up, Ma. "Fine. I'll take HIM with me. Gee." "No, take Kris with you and then iwan mo si Biboy. I know you hate scene-stealers." Oh, come on, Ma. Shut up, please. "DUH." "Good. Now, go. Shoo Shoo Shoo!" And so, we went outside and walked. Just walked. It was really chilly that time. It felt kind of good, pero awkwardness can't be removed between the two of us. Or, is it just me? To analyze things, I am happy whenever I'm with this guy. Of course I can now feel the awkwardness between us because I already have this "thing" for him. But then, there is one thing I am worried about. Like I said last time, he's jsut a stranger who just lost his memories. What if he already realized his true past? What if this long-term memory loss has been cured? And worse, what if he finds out that all of us lied to him? Lie? Is that even the matter. Of course we have to lie, we don't even know this guy's true identity. "Hold my hand," he said with a smile and offered his hand. "For what?" I turned around and saw a lot of people staring at us. Errr. -___- "Please?" "Okay," I sighed and held his hand. "Your face is red." Like I can ignore that kind of request from a guy like you. I have to say, this guy can do everything. He can even turn my face into a tomato without even looking at me. UGH. If you were in my situation, I swear to God he'll drive you crazy. "Hey," he leaned down. Crap. Now what? I can feel the warmth of his breath through on my ear. I shivered violently. People kept on looking at us. Err, who cares, fine. Especially this young lady, she kept on giving us weird glances and stuff. He breathed heavily and whispered, "I... I love you, Clariane." I don't even know if that will definitely satisfy me. I mean, it has been three and a half months since he 'started' courting me. What if sagutin ko na? Kasi... I feel the same way naman. And, if ever bumalik na yung memories niya, committed pa rin siya sa akin. I know this is selfish, but... I can't help it. I can't hold my hidden feelings any longer. "Hey," I smirked. "Hmm?" I squeezed his hand, "I love–" "I knew it was you! Damn. I miss you, baby." The young lady cried and immediately hugged Kris.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-01-27 22:21:39)

hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hon??haha.ambilis ng mga pangyayare..grbe..haha!update na pO!!
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

omg. omg :o hon.? :o i agree with hazel013.. the happenings are so fast. haha
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@hazel013 and sis mads: wooo. pasensya. kasi, gusto ko na matapos eh. :( sorry po talaga. :(
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@sis jhay: tara na. dala ka na in ng posporo, sunugin naten yung muka. XD[/quote] game na...wait,wala kong pambili ng posporo,pwede lighter?lolz. @t:hala hala,yan na nga ba sinasabi ko eh....tsk,pa-epal.d lang c bianca ung mang-aagaw may umeksena pa.hayyy.sana mapahiya ung babae. =D
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis! sya ba yung prince ni clarz? :O
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wheheh..aus lang yan..bsta dapat maganda ung next story!whaha
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]"hon!! :O ikaw pala yan!! i miss you so much!! :( "[/quote] omigasz!!!:o hus honey yan? :mad: mapapatay ku yan weh!!!!! :mad: omigasz naman!!! bwct lage me [u][b]kontrabida[/b][/u] :disgust: kung nde c bianca,c earl! shockersz namaaaaaaaaaann!!!! siz! galing mu tlga gumawa ng luv story!!!!na ke-carried awy aq sa knya... [spoiler][quote]sabe ku na senyo eh... c prince c kris.. me hunny na eh...prng c ate yuna at si sir shirow :lol: lolengsz :retard:[/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-06-12 02:15:36)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

siguro yung babae galing sa past ni kris..sino kea un
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew, may kontrabida na naman. ajaja. lolx =D , next chapter na puh. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:45

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy