• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

candypearl
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

:wow:your such a great author bubblie.. who's that biaca anyway.. yabang niya ha.. It's a good thing kris ignores her.. Anywayz.. kakabitin! haha.. Lurvv it!:wow:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]@mad4u: ou sis :) nganu man diay? hahaha =D @ chawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. next na :P[/quote] wa lng . same ra ta :lol: ------------------------------- weeee. today ung update =D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ngek...arabo c prince...?wahahahaha:D
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]^ ayaw mo yun? XD kaw naman bida ng next story ko e[/quote] [quote=jhayyuliajay]ngek...arabo c prince...?wahahahaha:D[/quote] @bubble: haha, ganun? xD wag mo na kami ibitin T_T nakaka bitin pag binitin :D xD =)) @jhayyuliajay: arabo. amf haha. xD arabo si prince :O xD =)) bat arabo si prince amf
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I whispered, “Why do you keep on following him?” Those words automatically came out from my mouth. I headed to my room, bumping strangers unknowingly. Sometimes, it really hurts whenever you see a girl crying; especially when that girl is the one who drives you crazy. I turned on my iPOD. Now Playing – Angels Cry Angels cry when stars collide And I can't eat and I can't breathe I wouldn't want it any other way Well it's hard to explain but I'll try if you let me Well it’s hard to sustain I'll cry if you let me… Can't you see I'm dying here? A shot of broken heart that is chased with fear My heart burns through My chest to the floor Tearing me silently although abruptly Words can’t hide as I'm taking you home And I tried to see Tried to understand your words as I'm taking you home I admit, nakaka-relate ako. Tae. Her words kept on ringing in my head. :| I just watched tears flowing down like a river. I just watched her broke down; I didn’t even do anything about it. Besides, why should I? I mean sino ba ako? I closed my eyes. I saw a girl in my mind, a girl that I’ve never seen before. We were in an antique shop. She smiled, she laughed, and she’s perfect. Then I saw myself laughing back. She looked down and took a figurine. I felt like she’s all I ever wanted, and no one else. But who is it? :/ Somebody knocked the door. “Clariane?” “Huh? It’s Anthony.” “Ah. I thought it was somebody. Pasok.” “What the crap? Are you crying!?” “What the crap? What do you think of me? I was just testing my acting skills.” “Asa! Anyway, where’s our script?” “Downstairs.” We went outside and parted ways. I went to the pool, and saw her. “I’m sorry,” I said softly, “for caring about you.” “It’s alright,” she forced a smile. “I’m really sorry.” “It’s alright. Besides, nangyari na. I think it’s just God’s plan.” “Condolences. Are you okay?” “Yes,” she chuckled. “Okay. If that’s the case, iwanan na muna kita. Pupunta akong function hall.” “Sure.” I left her there. At kahit sabihin niyo pang 5 feet away ako from her, I can still hear her crying. I think she really needs time. —–λ—– Ann came rushing towards me, “Kuya Kris, have you seen our Juliet?” “Juliet? You mean, Clariane?” “Yes. I’m worried.” “I don’t know. Why?” “Dumidilim na kasi. Wala pa siya.” We walked the whole resort. Ibang klaseng resort din to e. Sobrang laki. I felt like isang taon pa bago mahanap namin si Clariane. San ba kasi nagsususuot yun? :x Then I saw a fountain, four boys, and Clariane. Holy crap. “Ann, dito ka lang,” I said and ran away. “What are you doing?!” “Bye!” The guy smiled and pushed her. I jumped and grabbed for her. Buti marunong ako lumangoy, or else, we’re both dead. Just kidding. O___O We got out of the pool. “Pare! Are you alright? Tatawag ako ng doctor.” “N-No, I don’t need one…” “What?! You were there, Clariane, trying to face four men all by yourself! You didn’t even bother to call us for help.” “It’s because I don’t need help! Kaya ko sarili ko!” “Hindi mo ba maintindihan?! If we weren’t there, malamang wala ka na!” “I apologize for causing such trouble. But I don’t understand why I need to get scolded for something more than that. I didn’t do anything! Shit naman!” “Then do whatever you want!!! I won’t talk to you until you accept the fact that you’re wrong.” Tanga ba talaga siya? She didn’t even realize that I was worried about her. Puro nalang siya Prince, Prince, and Prince! Crap! Intindihin naman niya yung mga taong nag-aalala sa kanya. —–λ—– Clariane’s Point Of View I went outside, to take some tour. Then these four men caught me off guard and asked me why I was crying. I didn’t answer, and then one of them touched my face. Manyakis pala to. I tried to push them and all, but then hindi ko naman nagawa. I thought, ayos lang, if I died. I’ll be with him. And then I saw Kris, but it was too late, this guy pushed me. :| I didn’t know what happened next. Pero when I opened my eyes, I saw my friends. “Pare! Are you alright? Tatawag ako ng doctor.” “N-No, I don’t need one…” “What?! You were there, Clariane, trying to face four men all by yourself! You didn’t even bother to call us for help.” I can’t think of anything, kaya sinabi ko ang totoo, “It’s because I don’t need help! Kaya ko sarili ko!” “Hindi mo ba maintindihan?! If we weren’t there, malamang wala ka na!” “I apologize for causing such trouble. But I don’t understand why I need to get scolded for something more than that. I didn’t do anything! Shit naman!” “Then do whatever you want!!! I won’t talk to you until you accept the fact that you’re wrong.” Asar. Sino ba siya? I don’t even know him, pero kung maka-asta siya parang siya yung papa ko. He’s being over-protective but then he doesn’t realize he’s just a damn stranger na napadpad sa buhay ko. —–λ—– I changed my clothes. Then all of us went downstairs to have our fresh dinner. After a couple of minutes, Kris came. He kept on looking at me, pero deadma nalang ako. That’s what he said, eh. I paid no attention to him. Dinner was served. Kaya naman kinuha ko lahat ng spaghetti. FYI. LAHAT. “Please excuse me,” Earl stood up and left us. “Bakit and dami?” Tanong sakin ni Kris. I ignored him and faced my food, “Akala ko bang hindi tayo mag-uusap…” “Nagtatanong lang eh.” “Edi kase.” Tumayo na rin siya ang binagsak yung kamay niya sa table, “Bahala ka talaga sa buhay mo! Yan pala gusto mo eh!” Nobody wants to talk after he left. Ano na naman ba ginawa ko? :/ “He’s right, you’re eating too much,” Anthony said. “Maybe, I should learn martial arts or something.” “Say sorry na kasi,” Ann sincerely said. “Sorry? For what?” “For causing such a big worry.” “Apologize to everybody. Everyone was worried, right?” “I-I did not know that.” “Naman,” Ruel laughed. “Wee. Sorry talaga. Ang tanga ko kasi,” I frowned. “Ayos lang. Ayos lang.” Come to think of it, I just stumbled in a room that was closest to the function hall. Of course, I puked. I went outside and saw Earl. “Are you done?” “Y-Yes. I’m sorry pala. I made you worry–” “I wasn’t worried,” he smirked and turned the lights off. “Why did you turn it off?” He pushed me and I was already on his bed. “I will just forgive you if you will give me your body…” “What?!” “Since you’re here. Do you want to do something?” “I’m a man, so I can molest you at any time. You, being a young woman, can never be able to push me off.” “I know. I’m not dumb.” “Before you think about not caring, realize how much an easy target you are. Nasa sayo na yan if you want to be innocent, but being so defenceless? It’s your entire fault.” His words snapped my mind. Accept the fact that you are wrong… “My best friend won’t do that because…” He felt embarrassed, “You’re right, you’re right.” “Even if you do molest me, you’ll get no profit in it.” “Yes. Do you understand now? You’re quite interesting.” “Okay. You played as the villain, and I realized it. That’s cool.” “Yes it is.” Someone opened the door. Kris. “Tol, do you have any towel that–Earl?!” “Tae ka. Knock the door first. Here’s the towel,” He stood up and went outside. “Clarz? What did he do?!” I sighed, “Nothing.” “Nothing?! Lights off na nga o! He wasn’t even wearing his shirt. And why is the bed all messed up?!” “Stop having those weird hallucinations! Pervert mo!” He half-smiled, “Nevermind. Go to sleep.” Then I heard the sound of the loud thunder. I immediately grabbed his shirt, “K-Kris!!!” “What?” “N-Nothing… I just remembered something. Excuse me…” I pulled out the blanket and covered myself. “No one in the world would go there and think of something! Open it!” “N-No. It’s alright,” I laughed, “I’m used to this crap, s-sandali lang to.” —–λ—– Kris’ Point Of View “K-Kris!!!” she exclaimed and grabbed my shirt. “What?” “N-Nothing… I just remembered something. Excuse me…” She pulled the blanket and wrapped it around her. “No one in the world would go there and think of something! Open it!” Ang weird nito. “N-No. It’s alright,” I laughed, “I’m used to this crap, s-sandali lang to.” “Holy crap? Are you insane? I don't get you...” “But who?!” I thought of something. She said she’s used to this. And, I noticed that her mother and Biboy were always out of town, doing something. Lagi nalang siya ang naiiwan. Pati naman si Manang, nakayna Lola. That’s it. That’s why she didn’t call us when she was in danger. That’s why she doesn’t want me to be with her when she went to the bar… “Now I know why you act so independently. You never told anyone your problems,” I whispered as I held the blanket and gave her my hand, “Anyway, everything’s alright. You don't have to face your problems alone.” The thunder rolled again and she immediately took my hand and jumped on me. “T-Thanks…” I sighed and muttered, “If you just knew…” “Knew what?” “Nothing…” She held me tight in crushed embrace. “From now on, I would not take my eyes off of you to keep you from doing reckless things again,” I held her hair and ran my fingers through it, “I love you.”

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-02-02 18:34:59)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~wooot! ahahaha kakakilig naman.. kung alam mo lang talaga clarz..*sigh* :lol:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wohooo! :thumbsup: ayos din ito si clarz ah may yakap-yakap effect haha ganda ng story pero kilig to the maxx na ako dito
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weeeeeee i love the story ateeee! :lol: next kaagad ;]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee...d ba arabo...?ahehe...anyways....in love na pla eh...ahehehe....syempre...ano pa ba ang aasahan kung lagi kayong magkatabi...?ahahaha
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ ate amanda: ahihi. tnx for reading ate. ^^ @ ate wakawakafeeling: natakot siya kaya yumakap na siya. :eh: @ ate madz: bukas nalan po next update. ahehe. ^^ @ sis jhay: haha. di naman nabuntis. :lol: joke. add kta sa ym ah. ^_^ :arrow: bukas nalan po ako mag-uupdate. ^^ kilegs ako sa mga replies niyo ;) :redface:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sure...ahehehe...wala nga lang akong kwentang kausap...ahehehe...buti na lang d nabuntis...wahaha....d nman maniac c kris tulad ni earl...wahahahaadd din pla kita sa fs...haha

Last edited by jhayyuliajay (2008-05-27 06:08:41)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kaka kiLEGS danx ay chaw pla :lol: pagod ako mag erase o.0. yo chaw post mo ha bukas yung mahaba! as in mahaba huh (h) yeh baby x] MUHAHAHAHAHAHA =D=D=D=D -.- ano ba naman ginawa ko parang extra ako dun :/ asan na si danx bat wala na xa sa story :/ sana mas maraming kilig sa next chapter :/ sana maraming kilig moments sa resort I'll pray for it xD :/

Last edited by conmarie (2008-05-27 07:15:51)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ conmarie: oi. XD eh kse nman, pres si te danx sa mananayaw, natural, di siya kasama no :/ bahala na bukas :lol: andami nang kileg moments eh. baka, twists muna or, wala.. :D
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@ conmarie: oi. XD eh kse nman, pres si te danx sa mananayaw, natural, di siya kasama no :/ bahala na bukas :lol: andami nang kileg moments eh. baka, twists muna or, wala.. :D[/quote] Madami ba un :rolleyes: xD haha ok eh di sana mas maraming masayang moments sa resort :D at si ann naging extra :D XD
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ conmarie: langya ka. XD di naman :cry: sama naman neto. sabi ko sayooooo ikaw yung ano ng next story ko :ninja: wag na palag, papalo kita sa fwet. :/ XD
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@ conmarie: langya ka. XD di naman :cry: sama naman neto. sabi ko sayooooo ikaw yung ano ng next story ko :ninja: wag na palag, papalo kita sa fwet. :/ XD[/quote] ahaha ok whatever :P
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyahahha :lol: take your time. ;) :p
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: sorry guys.. i'll update it tomorrow nalang.. thanks for appreciatin' my story..
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep...ahehe...sure thing ate...ahehehe
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

andito na yung tomorrow :D post mo na :D yihee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:20

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy