• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

After that night, I found myself hugging the unconscious guy. Who would immediately jerk nga naman knowing na you slept on the study table then you would find yourself na nasa kama kasama ang lalakeng to? 8O Gee. This isn’t ‘nakakakilig’, this is embarrassing. I immediately went to the bathroom, which is also one of my daily routine, then when I saw my reflection on the mirror… “HOLY COW,” I said as I saw my lovely face filled with random drawings and letters. I looked at the guy and he gave me a crooked smile. “I’ll curse you!” I said loudly and I guess it was too loud since I saw him opened his eyes. He stretched and then looked at me for a moment. He started bursting into laughter, “Look at you! :lol: ” “Shut up,” I said softly and washed my face. Silence occupied the room. I broke the silence by asking, “What’s your name?” “Name…?” He said and gave me an I-don’t-know look. “Duh?” “I don’t know…” He said and looked far away. “Are you stupid? Di mo alam name mo?” “I’m sorry, but, I don’t really know.” He said and sat down. Lord, don’t tell that this guy actually lost his memory. It’s not funny. 8O Don’t tell me that Korean novels are also happening into the real world. 8O “Maybe… Never mind. Let’s go downstairs,” I said and then I grabbed his hand. I suddenly felt the static electricity when I touched his hand. I let go of his hand and said, “Stay here.” I headed to the kitchen and there I saw my mom cooking our morning food. “Mom, you won’t believe me. I swear. That guy right there? He lost his memory.” “How come he lost his memory? I wasn’t able to hit his head.” Natulala ako at nasabing, “I don’t know, either.” “Don’t worry, I know you are responsible. :) Ikaw na bahala dito ha, I still have some errands to finish.” “But what if-” “No buts, bye.” She smiled and kissed my cheek. Why is she passing it to me? I mean, it wasn’t my fault. 8O It’s her fault, so she should be the one fixing this @#@#!@$ guy. I do admit this is luck. Oh well. I went up to him and told him to eat with me. "W-who am I?" Don’t tell him he has amnesia, DUH?! Come on, Clariane. You can think, right? You’ve got brains, right!? THINK! “Uh. You are Kristian Fradillada. You are my batch-mate so that basically means that you are an incoming junior.” I said in a very fast rate. "O…kay? Who are you then? Why am I here? Dang it, bakit ba tanong ng tanong? “Don’t you remember? I’m your close friend, Clariane. And you mom told me that you’re going to live with me, in the mean time.” I sighed, because I’m not used in lying. I don’t even think I’m good at lying. I guess he already felt contented with that information. I also think that, that explains all. I hope he would just stop asking me random questions about him, because I don’t really know him. 8O Starting today, I’ll call him Kris. :P I toured him in my so-called fairy tale mansion. As of now, we’re here at the garage, chatting. I noticed that he was always looking at my newly-washed uniform. “Lariane, where are you studying?” "In Saint Margaret's College. It’s not Lariane, but Clariane,” I said annoyingly. Wait a second. Speaking of Enrolment, last day na to. Maybe it would be best if I would enrol him in my school, right? I don’t want him to get stuck in my house, acting like an ‘alalay’. Baka ano pa gawin niya. 8O “I can take you to the campus,” I smiled and grabbed his electric-producing hand. I grabbed my wallet and rode the jeppney. I’m pretty sure Mom will be shocked and angry at the same time kapag nalaman niya iyo. But she said, I’ll take responsibility for it, right? So she should not be angry, I guess. I looked at the guy, este Kris. His cheeks are hot red, and then I looked down and saw our hands still locked together. I want to let go, but, that would not be a good idea. :P Then he started poking me. “Clarz, is this the school?” I turned around, “What? Oh yes. Tara, baka ma-late eh.” “Mahuli? Saan?” “Well, hindi ka pa enrolled eh.” I just grinned and then we entered the campus. Like what my Mom did to me, I left him at the student Center. Then I went straight to the AVR. I asked for a form, and guess what? I was the one who filled it out. Of course everything was just a guess. “Ms. Montolla?” I looked up and saw her with the confused look, “y-yes ma'am?” “Bakit ikaw ang nagfi-fill ng form? And, where’s the student’s signature.” Oh shoot! I almost forgot the most important part of the form, the signature. Whatever, leche yan si Miss Chen. :lol: I saw girls asking for Kris’ number, unfortunately, I think he doesn’t have any phone right now. :lol: I ran towards him, which is really exhausting, and asked for his signature. “Sign it,” I said while having deep breaths. Then I saw him signed the form, and what’s interesting is, he wrote K-Fradillada. There I realized that he really has this amnesia thing. I went to the AVR and confirmed everything, and poop! :lol: We’re now officially schoolmates. :lol: We went to a nearby ice cream store, which is Ministop. I didn’t know we have the same taste. I mean, he chose cookies and cream, and that’s my favourite flavour, too. :D I watched him as he lick the ice cream. Dang, he looked like a cat. :lol: “How about our uniforms?” Good question, stranger. Besides, he’s right. Where am I going to buy him uniforms? 8O This is too difficult, I don’t even have enough money to buy him one. “Oh,” I exclaimed, “My older brother is an alumnus of the school, and we kept his uniform, I guess that’ll do.” Good thing he asked, or else, he’s dead. :lol: After the ice cream fun, we went home and I saw my family. Although I was hesitant to tell everything at first, but like I said, I am not good in lying, so I told them what I’ve done awhile ago. I even thought my mom would get mad, good thing she did not. “That’s my girl,” She smiled. “Mom, you know I’m wrong.” “No, it’s alright. I know you are this responsible,” she laughed and hugged me. We ate dinner that night. Then I saw my older brother Carlo, in Kris. I don’t know, probably because they have the same physical feature. “What?” He whispered. “Don’t ‘what’ me. Go eat.” I said and chuckled. It was 11 in the evening when the movie we were watching was finally finished. “Iha, Iho. Matulog na kayo,” Sabi ni Manang and eventually turned the TV off. “Manang naman,” I grinned at her then I turned it on. “Clariane, matulog na.” Aw. I shouldn’t be sleeping. Besides, may bagong movie na eh. Last na nga lang to tapos pasukan na. Unfair talaga. “Manang, where would I sleep?” Kris looked up and said, “Dito nalang ako sa sala.” “Ay naku. Hindi ka makakatulog diyan iho, doon ka sa kwarto ni Clariane.” WHAT? Seryoso ka ba Manang? “Manang!” I narrowed my eyebrows. “Wag na Manang ng Manang. Tulog na,” At pinatay na nga niya yung TV. Hay. Daming malas oh. I know, my bed is kind of large but, sa dinami-dami naman ng kama dito sa house, bakit bed ko pa? I looked at Kris, and he doesn’t have any reaction about this. Maybe, ako lang talaga ang mahilig mag-panic? 8O Ayos lang yan, Clariane. Ah He He He. Ayos lang yan. Ah he he he he. “AH HE HE HE..” “Hmm?” “What? Oh, nothing.” I said and looked away. I didn’t notice that I was actually saying that stuff. 8O “The movie is funny, right?” He smiled. “Uh. Yup,” I forced a smile knowing that the movie we watched was a really, really bad movie. When we lie down, lumayo muna ako ng konti. I was approximately 6 inches away from him. I tried to cover my face with the pillow to calm myself. But it won’t even help. 8O I turned around and faced Kris. I was astonished when I his eyes, already closed. I was still conscious in the next thirty minutes, but then my phone rang. So I answered it. “Hello?” I said with a cracked voice. “Clariane, punta ka dito sa bar. Hurry!” “Dang it, why? It’s already 11:30 in the evening, you guys should leave.” Then I heard a very familiar voice, it was Earl. “Clariane…” I panicked, “Earl?!” “I need you…”

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-12-21 18:56:07)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

nah. maya ko na basahin to. shower muna ako.. :lol: EDITED!! kakabasa ko lang. =D :arrow: wow. wala bang bayad ang enrollment ni Mr. cutie-cute kris?? sows. as if naman may pera si clarz na pang-enroll. naks. mayaman? :retard: nga pala.. @chaw: wag mo nga akong tawaging 'MINEKO' T-T para namng di tau magkakilala. =| danx nalang huh huh. EDITED AGAIN!! =D :arrow: wow.. si earl nag-lalasing.. wahahaha.. dapat REMED nalang yung name.. di na earl.. wahhaha :lol: paks. juk lang chaw ko :P :wow:

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-05-23 02:16:40)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i need you din earl...wahahaha...alang kwenta kung un ang isasagot nya...haha...grabe...biro mo halos araw-araw na kayo magkakatabi sa kama...hay...grabe un ah....haha...ganda tlaga!!!err...nakainom ba si earl...?haha...underage pa ata yan ah...haha
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @ ate jhay: wahaha. ate jhay tlga. :lol: oo nga, baka araw-araw clang magkatabi nian eh.. XD @ te danx: wahaha okie okie, mainit ata ngaun sa pinas. :lol:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha...tapos ginawa pang papel ung mukha nya...naku...nagka-amnesia nga ba tlaga ung guy...?pra kasing hindi...na oo...ewan...anyways...kailan po ba ung next update...?excited na ko eh...hihi
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaaa :lol: next nextt XD
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waiting for the update.. nice story..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ate danx: naks puro edit. yuck naman bakit remed pa. nakakasuka naman. :retard::retard: errrr. mukang halimaw yun e. yuck... :wasted: shit
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ arte nito. pero pinatulan.. :lol: lolengs.. si cool? asan? update mo story.. kakainip. errrrr.. :disgust:
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

damn chaw loka ka talaga =D sabi mo bf ni danx gwapo so on and so fourth Meron pang kulang di naman singket eh :D=D >.< lab the story update it! x] kundi ban kita sa xatech xD kidding.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ lolengs. nagbabasa pala si cool. :lol: @CONMARIE: ang bait talaga ni chaw chaw diba. sinama name ko.. =D wahahaha.. @CHAW: sama mo rin name ni cool daw.. =D ung mary ann. :lol: :lol: lolengs.. :arrow: UPDATE NA. tgal oh.. :eh:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ngayon ko lang nabasa to. haha. ang cute pala. palagay ko kunwari lang may amnesia yansg si kris.hahah. waiting for the update.;)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@chaw: update mo later ah :P diba kahapon pa last update mo? sabi mo iu-update mo everyday? :retard: ang daya.. bat wala ngaun? huhu. :( :arrow: update update. T-T
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oo nga :( Update mo na
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ tama. oh bakit ka online?? :lol: ano na naman nainom mo? haha kidding :redface: @T: CHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! update na kasi.. :P
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kris’ Point Of View Who am I, really? All I remember is, I saw a bright light. Then I found myself in a very soft bed. I saw my face and it was filled with drawings. I did the same to the girl who was sleeping at the table. :lol: But when both of us woke up, she asked my name. There I realized that I don’t remember anything from my past. Clariane gave me some information about me, but then, I felt like I’m not that contented with that information. Curiosity is killing me. We lay down on the bed, and then I heard her shifted. I immediately shut my eyes. To be honest, intention kong matulog pag nakatulog na siya. I guess that’s just what my nature is. Then I heard her phone. “Hello?... Dang it. Why? It’s already 11:30 in the evening, you guys should leave… Earl?!” She immediately stood up and changed her clothes. “Where are you going?” I curiously asked. “At the bar.” “What? Gabi na.” “I don’t care. My best friend needs me.” She said in a very serious tone. “No way, you’re staying.” Those words just came out from my mouth. “No I’m not.” “You’re not staying? Then I’ll go with you,” I said loudly. I don't know. I’m just concerned and being protective. She’s a girl pa naman. Baka ano mangyari sa kanya, and I don’t want that to happen. Both of us made our exit to their house, then we rode a jeep. “I don’t mean to pry, but, sino ba yang Earl na yan?” “One of my bestfriends.” I nodded, and didn’t think of speaking again. Besides, we have nothing to talk about, I’m just here to accompany her. We arrived at the bar after a couple of minutes. “Stay here,” She said. “No, I’ll go with you.” Seriously? She’s a girl. Tapos bar pa itong pinasukan niya. “I said, stay here.” She said loudly. “Fine,” I frowned. I asked for water, I’m not in the mood to drink beer. :? I just kept on staring at her. She entered a big group of men. I eavesdropped and heard their conversation. "Pare, chic mo oh. Tirahin na natin." Tama ba ‘tong naririnig ko? :| “Easy pare, ako ang bahala.” I know it’s bad to eavesdrop but then, this deals Clariane’s life. I went closer to hear their conversation, more clearly. “Clariane, thank God you’re here.” “Yes, what’s the problem?” “I love you,” Earl said as he put his arms on Clariane’s waist. “Let go,” she said, irritated. “Come on, Clarz. I know you love me. Please.” I wanted to burst into anger, so bad. Sumingit ako and then I punched her bestfriend. “Pare, she said let go.” “Pare? Sino ka ba? Pakelamero ka lang eh.” “Pakelamero? Gago ka ba? Binabastos mo na nga yung tao eh,” I said. I was about to punch him again, but then Clariane made me stop from doing it. “Let’s just go.” She said softly and looked at Earl, “Get lost.” She grabbed my hand and we went outside of the bar and rode the jeepney. Buti nga may jeep pa ng ganitong oras. :? “Kris, why did you do that?” “Well, because you’re my friend, the only friend that I know.” I admitted. “Really? Thanks,” She smiled sweetly. “No problem,” I said as she put her head on my shoulder. By the time we got home, I carried her and lay her on the bed. I also placed a blanket on her. :D At ako? I lie down at the floor, and just slept. —–λ—– Clariane’s Point Of View I opened my eyes to the smiling sun, and all the things that my mind brought was, the thing that happened last night. I can’t thank Kris enough for being with me that time because if he weren’t there, I could be dead by now. :lol: I can’t even believe that he took our friendship seriously. I was amazed when I saw Kris on the floor. I grabbed a pen and wrote on his palm Thanks a lot, Kris. (: by Clariane Then what I did next was, I stood up to find my phone. Ite-text ko ang gago. “Good” AM ex-best friend. Thanks last tym. Nlman q na mnyakis ka. (: Strting 2day, mgkta man tau o hndi, wg m na aqng kkauspn. Plastik mong llke ka, tc nalang. I finally went downstairs, as usual, I saw my Mom cooking inside the kitchen. “Anak, go buy clothes today. Here’s the money,” she said and gave me P2000. For real!? :O “What? :lol: I still have clothes, I’ll keep this instead.” I gave her an evil laugh. “You don’t want to be grounded, don’t you?” “Naman,” I frowned. “Buy clothes for Kris,” She smiled. “I see,” I said and went upstairs. I can’t believe mom would spend P2000 for this guy, like hello? We don’t even know him. :lol: “Kris, yoohoo.” I said in a very sweet voice. :lol: “asdjiendirendlfb…” “Kris…” I whispered in his ear. :lol: >;D “Let’s go.” He opened his eyes and saw me holding his chest, “Huh? San punta?” “Mall. Come on, dude. Get up,” I laughed and jumped on my bed. He looked at me and went closer, “We’re going? You mean, a date?”

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-12-21 18:56:57)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what...?anong hindi exciting?ate naman...hay...anyways...saya naman...magsa-shopping sila...eto namang si kris whatsoever,masyadong binibigyan ng malisya...wahaha...well...sabi mo babawi ka sa chap.5...so i expect that chapter to be super nakakaloka...haha...good job!:thumbsup::D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks ate. yeah, babawi ako. and, mejo mahaba nga lang ang chapter 5. ^^ i'll post it tomorrow. ^^

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-05-23 09:12:07)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee....okay...wala pa naman akong pasok eh...haha...kaya pwede kong i-check to pag ol ako...hihi!
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@danx: heii, Matagal na akuh dito nuh! >.< ahihih ^^; @chaw: kakasawa ba singkit hunn? x] Di sila nakaksawa sakin xD haha. ako? sisingit mo? sure XD ahihi ^^; @topic: cool, May palibog libog effect pa huh? :-j loka ka tlga chaw.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:31

[ 9 queries - 0.125 second ]
Privacy Policy