• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

I felt like Zeus struck me by his great thunderbolt. Kris wore the same expression too. I asked, "Who on earth are you?" "No way," she chuckled, "Who the hell are you? You think hanging out with my boyfriend is fine?" My eyes bulged out. Boyfriend? You've got to be kidding me. Come on. "Giselle?!" What the hell? They know each other? Okay fine. I'm out. "Prince," she cried softly, "I miss you so much. If you just knew..." PRINCE. Did I hear the right name? Did I? Did I? Tell me. "Y-You... Prince?!" I looked at him shockingly. He couldn't find any answer so he just gazed at that Giselle. "Yes, he's Prince. Prince Edrick Tolentino. You? Why are you flirting with my boyfriend?" "Cut it out," he hissed. I started crying softly, "I hate you the most," I shook my head and ran away. He grabbed my arm, pero bumitaw ako. The rain started to give its own grudge for me. I hate you. I hate this world. Ang tanga ko. No wonder why I've fallen for you. Damn it. Ikaw lang pala. No wonder why you feel troubled these past few days. No wonder why you seemed so different. Why on earth did I not recognize any single thing of it? And worse, you're already committed to someone. In short, I'm the freaking third party in this love triangle. [b]Kris' POV or Prince's POV[/b] "I love–" "I knew it was you! Damn. I miss you, baby." She suddenly hugged me and started crying. Why does it feel so... familiar? I stared at her for a moment. And it immediately clicked. She's Giselle, my EX. Everything clicked. Like everything went back to normal. Pero, seriously, this isn't normal for me. "Giselle?!" I asked. "Prince," she hugged me again, "I miss you so much. If you just knew..." I looked at Clariane. "Y-You... Prince?!" I was studying her expression for a moment. And so, it did click too. Clariane was my childhood friend whom I made a promise with. So it went everything like this after all. How great. "Yes, he's Prince. Prince Edrick Tolentino. You? Why are you flirting with my boyfriend?" "Cut it out," I pushed her. "I hate you the most." I tried to stop her but she just pulled her arm away. Darn. Then it started raining. Giselle just kept on crying. "I'm not your boyfriend. We're done." "But Prince?!" "Didn't you replace me with that guy? Be with him." "No, I'll stay with you!!!" I brushed her hand away, "That girl is very important to me. So, let go." This place was my home. So pretty much, I still remember the streets and stuff. I walked and ran at the same time. How can this be even possible. I didn't know this girl would make me feel so happy. Everything is so clear. I was stupid for not knowing that I've made a promise with that girl. Darn. Christmas na Christmas. Why should something like this end up this way. "Why are you letting yourself get soaked in the rain?" "Don't mind me." I hugged her, "I care about you. You're still selfish." She pushed me away and cried, "Back off. You don't understand me!" "How come?" "I'm not the one who's selfish. It's you! You're just thinking about yourself!!!" "I'm not. Clariane, I love you. You know that." "Enough. These are just false memories. I don't want to live with something like this. You have to treasure that girl. I don't want to be selfish. I'm sorry." I held her hand. She turned around and looked at me painfully, "Let go of me. I don't love you."

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-01-27 22:48:12)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

aww.huhu.iyak ka na kris.awts.i'm so cruel.kawawa nman si clarz.hay...d lang pla si bianca ang maldita,pati yang bagong sulpot na giselle or nicolette na yan.ex lang nman pala eh.epal... :mad: hayyy.mukang matatapos na nga. :cry:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nicolette. XD sis jhay, iisa lang yun, nakalimutan kong i-edit. xD sensya. :lol:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-06-12 07:11:10)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

omigaz siz bubblie :O ang sarap patayn ng mga [b]pop-ups[/b]([u]kontrabida[/u]) sa story na i2!!! :eh: wanna kill na!!! grrrrrr... [quote=xxBUBBLiExx]nabaliw ako sa pre-test namin sa physics kahapon. :crybaby:[/quote] omigazz siz.. kaw dn me pre-test.. dali nung math namen... puro common sense tanong... ang filipino namen..puro history... malay q ba sa nanay ni florante!!! eh mg 2nd yir plng aq eh :lol: sagut ko nga dun donya valeriana :lol: (lolengs ku... sa ibong adarna pla un :lol: ) gnda q pg natataranta.... kung anu anu nasa icp ku.. an saya ng pre-test! lht ng spelling ng classmates ku "free test" aq lng ung ng spell ng "pre-test" ang lolengs ng classmates ku!!!!!!! wahahahahaha kopyahan mode kame ng katabi ko.. parehas kc kame nde ng review... ng balot kami ng notebooks namen :eh: hayyzzz grabe ung bkla kong friend.. binoto aqng [b]auditor[/b] :doubt: [quote=voting mode sa mapeh]mam::: cno iboboto nyo bilang auditor? bien(bienvenido sa bahay,biensey sa eskwelahan :lol:) mam,c [b]jenica[/b] po me::: (nabalibag ku pamaypay ku)huy!wg mo ko inominate!!!! [i]nang natapos na ang nominasyon.... [/i] mam::: cnung boboto kay [b]jenica salazar[/b]? me::::o shokingsz....21 bumoto saken.. lovely::: magtiwala kau ky [b]salazar[/b]! boto natin cya :lol: [b]auditor = jenica salazar[/b] :doubt:[/quote] [spoiler]@ topic::: waheeeeeeeee tama aq c prince c kris! galeng galeng nmn.. prng guessing game :eh: :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-06-12 07:35:31)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sabi na nga ba sya si prince.. away na naman ang dalawa..pano kaya sila magbabati
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aWoh kUng alam lang sana ni cLarz na bumaLik si priNce jUst for her :eh: maggive-up kaya si kris? sis, good Luck sa mga classes mo, lalo na sa physics:P
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]^ nicolette. XD sis jhay, iisa lang yun, nakalimutan kong i-edit. xD sensya.[/quote] woo.okie lang un sis.haha. @t:nakaligtas si bianca ngaun. =D
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]nkktuwa story moh sis!!! emote mxiado... haha kka.online qw lng after 4 dayz... palusot qw ky mama, research lng daw... =D=D=D btw, update nah huh??? thnx GOD BLESS!!! :lol::lol::lol:[/align]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ all: thanks sa mga comments niyo. yeah. nakakabaliw ang physics, kahit na favorite ko naman ang math, pre test palang kasi, natameme na ako :crybaby: wala naman kasi kaming physics nung 1st year kami, kaya, ganito score namin. 15 out of 40, 10, 7, sus, ewan. :lol: basta yun, sana maging favorite ko physics. :lol: good luck to me. :lol: :arrow: sabi ko nga, i'll update as fast as i could. thanks to all. labyu. ;)
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sabi na nga ba. un talaga hula ko. siya si prince [i]ko.[/i] :P ui yaw niya na daw ke prince. arbor nlang. :eh: babols, matatapos na? =| nwei, may next pa nmn. :D
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]"cut it out nics." hinila ko si giselle "fvck. i hate you kris. :cry:" hinawakan ko yung kamay niya pero, bumitaw siya. :( ayun, umulan. i shook my head. si nicole naman, tumitingin lang sakin. "im not your boyfriend giselle, im just your ex." "but prince?!! :(" "nahh, umalis kana, naghihintay bf mo dun." "no, i'll stay with you!! :angry:" inalis ko yung kamay niya. "let go, kailangan ko pang hanapin si Clarz. bye."[/quote] waaaa.. ahhaha.. akala ko ako ee.. eh un pla my giselle nicole.. hahaah.. :lol: pero ako pa rin ung nicole.. lol.. hahaah.. :lol: love d story.. :D i'll w8 4 d nex chapiee siz.. :D [i][b]EDITED![/b][/i]

Last edited by paulanicole123 (2008-06-12 09:46:12)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ gemandi: nyaha. harbor. =D @sis nicx: haha. ex. amf. =D giselle nicole =D ahha. yea, im a sucker when it comes to history :( but im a winner when it comes to math. =D haha yabang. =D
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@sis nicx: haha. ex. amf. =D giselle nicole =D ahha. yea, im a sucker when it comes to history :( but im a winner when it comes to math. =D haha yabang. =D[/quote] OOHH.. really?? hahaha.. nce huh., :eh: me too.. na-nonose bleed nko sa history.. ggggggrrrrr!!!!!!!! :mad:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@sis bubblie.:what...?u like math...?i suck at math.but i excel in science and history.haha.yabang naten. =D @t:may post na ko eh.^duun oh. :D

Last edited by jhayyuliajay (2008-06-12 09:55:01)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ sis jhay: waha. i dislike sci but i don't hate it. :lol: just hate history. nagiging halo-halo tuloy utak ko, kasi, ang daming dates. :retard: @topic: nakakasawa na si bianca eh. :lol: kaya si gizelle nicole muna. :lol: :arrow: i'll post my next story soon. ;)
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha.haba ng pangalan ah.pero mukhang d sya magtatagal sa story kase patapos na. =( OFFTOPIC: woo.okie lang nman ang history.lolz.ayaw ko lang ung mga mapa.:eh:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ganda ng story.! first time to read it all. --- [b]Officially Addicted.![/b]
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ba't ganun? hhaaaayy.. nako. ganda ng story. super! wohhoo!
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chaw update mo na na ka ka nose bleed to weh bilis chaw ngayun ah XD pls pls pls pls sana masaya ang ending lalala
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew, grabeh cia nga talagah c prince. ajaja. sana akuh na lng pinangakuan nya. joke nice chapter. next next na puh...... :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:53

[ 10 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy