• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

chawwwww! ang ganda uber!! :lol: :lol:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

waaaaaauw! ganda. kiligness i.defend mo si clarz go kris! =) bahala ka earl. :P
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nakakakilig naman cla clarz at kris :wow:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the replies. natuwa talaga ako. :redface: :arrow: bukas po update. ahihi. :penguin:
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OOMMGG!!! aaaayy!! nkakakeleg!! weeeee... :wow: is dis a dream?? lol.. i love dis.. nex na shiz.. :P
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

whew! new reader. wahaha. grabe, antagal ko bsahin. di pa ku natutulog, 6am na. great story, miss bubblie. ;)
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha, selos si earl? pag ako hinatak ng ganun, nakakahiya naman :paranoid: hmm, does it mean, mag-on na si clarz and kris? engage na daw sila eh :eh:
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-,- ok astig plagi na lng xd @danx and chaw: ang o.a nyoww nagbibiro lng ako xD tange
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wee..[b]jealousy[/b] c earl! lolx...
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"You know, you could have just asked me that. Yes, I am courting her." I was feeling simultaneously happy and shocked. "Is that so..." I'm sorry, Earl. I don't want to keep things from you. But I also don't want you to act like that as if you were committed to me or something. "Let's go," Kris smiled and held my hand. [hr] [b]Kris' Point Of View[/b] I saw Earl and Clariane, talking. I felt very suspicious, pero I did not want to eavesdrop. She looked at me as if I were the one who's giving her orders to do something. I smiled and then she knew that it was fine with me. I killed the time by bringing the projector to the faculty. I was walking down the corridor, when I saw the crowd surrounding the lobby. I saw Earl dragging Clariane in front of the bulletin board. I heard him ask, "Is he courting you?" I chuckled and stepped in, "You know, you could have just asked me that. Yes, I am courting her." I realized what I just said. I also felt that I wasn't being too boastful. I was just saying a white lie. Not really a lie, because I was already courting her... since that incident happen I also don't want anyone getting in my way. It's pretty obvious that Earl is interested with his best friend. Niyaya ko na si Clariane sa canteen... to get some air, in other words. I kept on staring at Clariane's reaction. She dropped her jaw and bulged her eyes all the way out of the lobby. She pinched me and asked gloomily, "Is this for real?" "Well... Yeah." "For real? No jokes at all?" "Yes. Actually. Matagal ko nang ginagawa." "What?! You didn't even tell me!" "Well, because... That's kind of awkward and cheap. Anyway, is it fine with you?" "Nagpaalam ka pa." "Oooh. So are we like... together now?" "W-W-What?" I laughed and knocked her head playfully, "Just kidding." I feel happy knowing that she already knew that I was already courting her... although it wasn't really obvious. I wonder how long would it take for her to say yes. Nah. But time doesn't matter, right? [hr] "Earl San Rico! Umayos ka!" "S-Sorry, sir." Coach blew his whistle again. Ang daldal talaga ng coach na 'to. But I'm sure... Earl is thinking about her. "Focus. Para matapos na tayo," I tapped his back and turned away. He nodded in response. [hr] We had a dance practice after class. And the song that was currently playing? It's lollipop. "Go Earl!" "Go Anthony! Woot woot!" "Go Kris! Love You!" Holy crap. Who cares about Bianca? "Go Kris! Ice cream 'to!" I laughed at myself when I heard her voice. It's just a bell ringing over and over again. [hr] "O pano, tol? Goodluck nalang." "Oo nga, pagod na ako." "Asan na pala si Earl?" "Hmm. No clue. Andyan lang yan." "Ok, bukas nalang," I waved goodbye and walked away. I didn't know having so many talents would be quite difficult. May dance competition pa kami bukas. Then I have to get Clariane home. Speaking of Clariane, where is she anyway? Sabay pa naman kami uuwi ngayon. Then she promised me she would treat me something at Mini Stop`s. I walked around the campus and found no sight of her. I'm starting to get worried about her. Asan na ba yun? Kesa naman sa maghintay nalang ako sa student center, naglakad pa rin ako sa campus. Ang dami ko nang dinaanan, wala pa rin. I passed by the Science Garden and heard... a couple? I guess. When I came to peek, I saw Clariane and Earl... hugging, I would say. And saying stuffs towards her. "I love you, Clariane." Although I know that Clariane is reciprocating my feelings... I don't know. I just felt this slight jealousy towards him.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-01-18 19:34:42)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aww.nu ba yan.ume-eksana na nman c bianca.patayin ko siya eh.lolz.sana lang d magselos si kris.haha.awts sis.don't.but it's just hard to think that it's ending.hehe. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ sis jhay: yeah. :( ayoko rin tong tapusin pero kailangan. and, may kasunod naman to. ;) yung next story ko. hihi. :D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah.haha.meron nman palang isa pa eh.aabangan ko yan sis. ;)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oo nga umextra na naman yung bianca sa story..hehehe.. ano kayo sunod na mangyayari
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha.gawa tayo ng group ng haters ni bianca.lolz. =D it's just a joke.haha. :D
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hala, ano na nangyayari kina clarz at earl? daig pa nila magbf sa pagsisigawan :eh: sugod ka kris! =D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oo ms. author. mahaba pro sobrang worth it naman. waa. ate? bata pa po ko. hihi.. :redface: :arrow:[i]kris, aku nalang manlilibre sau ays klim. haha![/i] sana next na. ;)

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-06-08 11:15:46)

paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG!!! nkakabaliw ung nangyri sa story.. haahha.. pero nkakakilig!! weeeee.. nex na po.. :P
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wat the, wew. :wow: xuper errrrrrrrr. ewan. ajiji next chpater na puh. :eh:
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wowz,tumitindi na ung storii ahh... [/b] [quote]bubblie said: [b]starting bukas, baka bumagal ang pag-update ko. toinks. :( sensya po.[/quote] [/b] [b]cge lng siz bubblie.. teyk yer tym,lapit na clas ee.. xD[/b]

Last edited by kim_mychem (2008-06-09 01:23:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:45

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy