• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

@all: yeah.. bahala na sa ending :crybaby: burger burger burger.. XD ahaha.. :lol: kaloka naman :lol: next week nalang yung ending. :lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@all: yeah.. bahala na sa ending :crybaby: burger burger burger.. XD ahaha.. :lol: kaloka naman :lol: next week nalang yung ending. :lol:[/quote] next week? :o shockz... nxt wik pa pla... kanina ku pa iniinty ung huling chapter... den sa nxt wik pa pla :lol: gue.. pa bourjer ka siz! :lol: @bt sa preview ng last story, kilala ku na kung cnu ng uusap dun :lol: c lau at c clarz :eh: cyempre... c prince 1st luv ni clarz... kya masasabi nya kei lau na nde nmn nya tlga u mhl :eh: (o diba... mas nauna pa q gumawa ng story kesa sa writer :lol: )

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-06-15 09:21:00)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

next week? sana bukas updated na toh. para ganahan ako sa 1st day of class ko. muwahaha! =D pa borjer ka ate. tapos na ung story mo eh! borjer! borjer! :lol:
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ooohh.. sad ending.. nkakaiyak!! nex week??.. :o hehehe.. hntyin nlng nmen,. sna iiyak dn kme.. ahuhuhuh.. lol :lol:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waah sis,lahat sila nanghihingi ng borjer!haha. :D @t: next week pa daw update....excited pa nman ako.haha. :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jhayyuliajay]waah sis,lahat sila nanghihingi ng borjer!haha. :D @t: next week pa daw update....excited pa nman ako.haha. :D[/quote] aq dn eh.. inintay ku ung last story kagabi.. aun,naiwan ko salamin ko kanina :lol: na-missed place quu... hirap kumopya =|
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol!., i love ur story!., haha., although hindi na cla nagkikita!., dreams parin nya ang susi ng communication nila!., haha. ang galing!., haha., lol!., i love this story sis!., kip it up and hope u could share more beautiful and interesting stories w/ us!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wat the... ajaja.. ganda talagah ng story muh siz. really love it.. i like thiz st2ry :crybaby: :lol: :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wala pa ring update? hahaha. excited ako masyado eh no? :lol: ate, update mo na, naglalaway na kami oh. :lol:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^nyaha parehaz tau... xo excited na 4 the update... :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"I won't let you go again." He hugged me back and said no word. "I'm sorry, I'm selfish." "I never knew you would be this selfish. I'm so happy." "Of course I will, you idiot." Obvious naman diba? I was very happy. Super super super happy. And of course, the meteor shower began. God, please grant this wish for me. "Prince, I love you." "I love you too," he smiled at me ang kissed me on the forehead. "I've seen enough." I turned around and saw, "Lauren? :O" "Let's go. :mad:" "But..." What to do? What to do? Crap. Crap! "I said, let's go." "No, you should go." "What's wrong with you?! Pag sinabi kong alis na tayo, ALIS NA TAYO!" "Don't scare her like that." He dragged my hand and pushed me inside the car. UGH. TAENA. I was really upsot. How could he do this to me? Happy na nga ako. Kita na nga niyang mahal ko yung tao, tapos, ugggggh. "Even though the situation is like this, ihatid mo pa rin ako pauwi." "Mahirap na." "Ayaw mo kong ihatid? Then uuwi nalang ako. MAG ISA." "Shut up. You're nosy." Niyaya niya ako sa bahay nila. Asar, dapat dineretso nalang niya kasi ako sa bahay. I saw her mom, and she was smiling at me. Crap. Guiltiness is killing me, I can't take this. Gusto ko siyang bugbugin sa harap ng family niya. We were in the living room. We talked. Talked. and talked. He was going to kiss me but I slapped him in a playful manner. As if I would let him kiss me in such state. "Ba't mo ko niloko? "Niloko?" "Yeah." "Hindi ko ginawa yun." "Pero, bakit?" "Huh? I don't get you." "Ang tagal na nating magkakilala. Tapos, pinaasa mo lang ako?" "You're wrong." "Will you answer my question? Please?" "What?" "Do you really love me?" I sighed, "I think I did love you. But I don't know. I still love that man even though we never had a single relationship. I'm sorry. I really am." I started crying. Good thing his parents were not here anymore. He hugged me, "It's all right, Clariane. I'm going to accept the truth, for you. Thank you :)" "Why are you acting like that? You're supposed to be mad at me." He chuckled, "Nah. I've always knew that there is this someone that's better than me." "I'm sorry. :(" "Please, don't cry. Papangit ka nyan," he gazed at the window and grinned, "O, hindi na pala umuulan. I'll take you home." I can't explain what I was feeling. I feel sad. But there is this side of me that kept on leaping for joy. [hr] "Hey! Hey! You You!" Damn. Ang corny ko talaga. "Hey, ikaw pala." "Yeah :). Tapos na class?" He suddenly lifted me, "Oo naman. Why? You want to go somewhere with me?" "Err. Put me down. Tara, ayaw mo?" "Sige. Kiss ko muna?" "Eww. PDA. Next time, pwede?" "Aw. Okay, I'll wait for that." We went to ministop. Oo, up to now hooked up pa rin kami sa ice cream. Sino ba namang hindi? :lol: We held hands and then people kept on lookin at us. I didn't care, all I know was I was in drowned in the sea of love. And lauren? I introduce him to my cousin, and as far as I know... They already are dating. "When's our wedding day?" Aba. Hindi pa nga nagpro-propose sakin. -___- "Are you kidding me? Ang bata pa natin. I'll whack your face." "Eh? Gusto ko lang naman maging sure na tayo na talaga. And, didn't I promise you this?" How sweet. I can't take it. :excited: "Eh? Wala pa nga tayong trabaho." "Hmm. Siguro next July 25." I didn't really know why July 25. Pero habang tumatagal usapan namin, nare-realize ko. Oo. July 25. The day when he confessed to me pero I didn't believe him. "Naalala ko na." "Yung?" "Secret. :P" "Secret ka dyan? Buhatin kita e." "Eh? Whack-whack, gusto mo? Ang dami kayang tao." "Oi, bring your things." And what the crap. He did lfit me. "Announcement from a regular costumer like me." "Shit! Ibaba mo nga ako." "This is my fiancee, and I love her so much. Please. I want all of you to come on our wedding. I'll be checking the attendance. It's a must!" "WOOOOOHHHH!!" "Crap. Put me down. This is so embarrassing." "EH? I love you." "Alam mo naman reply ko, right?" "I don't like that response. Say it." Like I have a choice? -___- "I love you, too. -___-" "Are you mad?" "Yes." "Kiss me." "Shut up." EXTREME PDA. CRAP. But still, I'm happy. [hr][hr] Crap. At nauna pa talaga ang bride? He was so late. SO LATE. "Asan ka na ba?!" "Wait. Tita left me, tumatakbo na nga o. Lapit na." "Ugh. Bilisan mo. Or else-" "Clariane!!!" I saw a guy wearing a tux, standing beside the door. He was panting. He placed his phone down and shook his hair and finally walked in the isle. "Napano ka!?" "Basta basta." "I need an explanation." -__- "I'm here. That's the most important thing. All right?" "You may kiss-" I immediately kiss him out of anger. I saw his red face as I opened my eyes. Hateful Reactions? Sorry, that's how I show my love to him. "What?" "I-It's nothing," he laughed playfully as he suddenly carried me and ran away. "Ready?" I really want to smack him for carrying me, pero... I guess I can't really do it. "Huh? Ready for what?" "Secret. ;)" I kissed him again as we made our exit. [i]My prince[/i], you are positively and supermegaduper-ly driving me crazy. [align=center]THE END[/align]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-02-02 18:15:59)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

WTH.. kakaingit..... ganda talaga ng story really love it,,... happy ending na naman... yahooooo.. :eh: [quote=xxBUBBLiExx]"damn you. ur always driving me.. cccrrraaazzzyyy..."[/quote] ajajaja getz kunah... i admire na talagah story muh siz... :redface: :P :lol: [b]edited[/b]

Last edited by lady_end (2008-06-18 08:09:57)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nakz siz bubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok lang un kht gnyan ending!!!!!!!!!! bravo!!! bravo!!! [img]http://friendstermagic.net/users/72/85/51/smiles/happy096.gif[/img] nyc nyc!!! haha.. hayyzz isasama ku yan sa blog ku :P sa mga pinakanakakainlove na stories na nabasa ko... kip it up gurl! [img]http://friendstermagic.net/users/72/85/51/smiles/eatdrink.gif[/img] cheers for ur succsess!!!! :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.emoticon.itonlinestore.net/emoticon/Emoticon/a75.gif[/img][img]http://www.emoticon.itonlinestore.net/emoticon/liooil/note_1.gif[/img] wew.. even if im not updated in the story, i found the ending so cute!![img]http://www.emoticon.itonlinestore.net/emoticon/liooil/note_2.gif[/img]
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww :P happy ending though its nkaka bitin :P hehe. i really like the ending. i always go in ftalk just to read your story and kimmie's story :P
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Aw. naks! applause for babols. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@sis lady: nu nagets mu dun? hmm, share mo naman. :lol: juks. @sis jen: whui. blog? :paranoid: i saw your blog awhile ago. nyaaha. nice posts. :] @imdemoprincess: thanks. ^_^ @sis jae: aw, really? thanks jae. ;) @gemandi: labyoo. XDDD offtopic: help! describe niyo naman ako, kahit dito lang sa ftalk. :( kelangan lang talaga dito sa journal ko. dali dali, paki-pm. :lol:
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wee! love it sis babols! Soo romantik! :D

Last edited by kim_mychem (2010-12-29 01:06:57)

maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ngayon ko lang siya natapos basahin. ang ganda nga haha. . next time, basahin ko yung isang story mo. . =):thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

woah. tapos na yung story. LOL. ang kyuuut nga ng ending eh, kinasal sila? :lol: thank you sa story. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mods, Please move this to non-eng section since it's a taglish story. :) [quote]This is my very first story. Sorry for the childish scenes and all. Two years ago pa 'to e. :swt:[/quote] [u][align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:21

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy