• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i want to go to: ~france(paris) ~korea ~bora ~hawaii^_~
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

-->>> shanghai china.. as in now na
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

london...london...london...london...:eh:
Tezuka07
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to go to japan.or korea.
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go 2 greenhills rytnow. just waitin 4 my friend. hehe
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to go to the promise land .... hehehehe
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sa taiwan: para makita F4 fahrenheir at si tristan. :]]:wow: sa italy: kasi andun family ko. *some* sa korea: andun mga idol ko. sa japan: mga anime at iba kong kras. haha. :]]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go near him..kahit nasan man sya now.. bsta nasa china sya. huhu
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to go to; cavite;caloocan:to see my friends. london:andun kase mga tita and cousins ko! qatar:para makita ko ung trabaho ng daddy ko. japan:kase namimiss ko na ung bestfriend ko;tsaka gusto makakita ng mga cosplayers from japan us:kahit malaki hahanapin ko prin ung x ko. -- yan lng nman for now :p
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to go to Indonesia to find my bestfriend there.
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sa manda :) haha sa bahi nla :)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go sa clinic.. kasi im not feeling well talaga
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: taiwan..[para mkita c wu chun] :arrow: paris :arrow: singapore :arrow: london para take2 ng picture....
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

right now i wanna go to Malacanang to congrats the President..hahhaa..=D

Last edited by russell18 (2008-07-28 07:55:57)

brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna go to hollywood!!! hehhe...=)
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wanna go to the moon!!
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wanna go to vegas.try ko yung sugal dun.jokejoke^^ gusto ko sa japan. la lng. hahah^^
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i wanna go to a place where i can stay.. and im alright and im staying there with my love ones... hahaha :eh:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gusto ko pumunta sa mga european countries... mahilig kc ako sa architecture.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go to the hosp..now na.. hays.. :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:27

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy