• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

xoxoemochiq-mhay chan
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i wnt to go to paris
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i want to go to your house hahah the reason was hmm.. ill tell you if you will allow me to enter your house ^_^
xoxoemochiq-mhay chan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

want to go to korea to find aj of sakurano :wow:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i want to go to church and find the priest there to confess all my sins.. :D[/b] _____________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar184397-2.gif[/img][/url]
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go to bangkok i just want to :lol:
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

want to go to japan! ^^ to meet shota matsuda :wow:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I want 2 go 2 [i]Mall of Asia[/i]. ;) [/b][/font]
x_hiyO_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]..akO simpLE Lng...i wanT tO gO in mY rOOm..coz i Love tO sLeep..hehehehe[/b]=D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna go [b]home[/b] :| =|
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

same with her, i wanna go home too :|
enyahs
» n00b
1969-12-31

gusto punta sa greece dun kc ung mga goddess gus2 ko kc mkta lhat eh........... tsaka......... bsta gus2 punta don
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:09

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy