• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

supah_lurvah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

I wanna go to pinoy big brother's house, ehhehe
switcute617
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i wnt to go to the place where kmi lng ng asawa ko. wlang gulo iyakan.. :wallbash:
heartangel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go 2 a mansion hauz para khit anung gusto kung gawin magawa ko lng
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go again to my dream house.. :( :lol:
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna go to JONES AVENUE, para makita ko c ed. waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :O i wanna go to nepal, to visit my husband's family.. :P

Last edited by koleen_shigella (2008-06-04 03:39:49)

_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go/TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD. its my dream since i was a kid.ayiee.:lol:
heartangel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go in planet mars
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i want to go to egypt,greece,russia,prussia and austria i love their history..geeez those are mah dream place.. [i]pinaka gusto ko mapuntahan ung pinagpakuan kai jesus, and ung tree ni judas..[/i][/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-07 00:58:00)

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna go to syney as in right now!!!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Siguro kung may pupuntahan man ako. Sa FRANCE na yun. I badly love it. :wallbash:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

fly me to the Moon :lol: lol :lol:
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ adik lol peace :lol: @ topic i wan to go to london cuz i want to see the bridge falling down lol ;lol:
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna go to LONDON..para may chance ako ma kidnapp c DANIEL RADCLIFFE.haha.:lol::lol::lol::o
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gusto ko pumunta :penguin: kahit saang me J.I./milf/abu sayaf (basilian, sulu etc. :globe: ) aq dudurog sa kanila :evil: ninja ata aq :ninja:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Milky way.... or somewhere around the universe...[/b] :rolleyes:
vincentcvm123
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to got to :arrow: Singapore :arrow: U.S.A :arrow:Palawan :d
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

boracay.. japan..
unknown ghurl01
» n00b
1969-12-31

s bhy ng crush quh.pra mkta quh xa..waaaaa!!:lol:

Last edited by unknown ghurl01 (2008-06-14 08:20:30)

strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to diff. places at philippines!! especially..:arrow::arrow:palawan!!
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to go to Japan :D to meet my idol Dir en grey . . I also want to my friend's bedroom . . =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:35

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy