• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

LOL Japan desu~!! Waah! Gusto ko makita sila Aya woot Ueda woot LArc~en~ciel!! XD :penguin:
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i wanna go to the opera house of sydney australia.. anu kaya nasa loob dun?? ;)
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to go to makati.. i want to visit someone there.. haiz
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to go to Austria (Europe), kasi gusto kong manood ng football game dun. :cool:
chokimochi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hawaii, kasi gsto q lang.. hehe..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

lahat ng lugar sa buong mudo! gusto ko rin sa lhat ng may snow
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:kiss: i want to go to africa.. hehehe wanna go to heaven and hell so i know how does it feel to be there :rolleyes:

Last edited by koleen_shigella (2008-06-26 08:48:00)

-forbidd3n-
» n00b
1969-12-31

usa .. niahahaha .. :D auq d2 pinas .. ang gulo2 .. :D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]i wnt to go to new york .. i wnt to see mah mom!! :([/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna go to .. italy .. singapore .. and MOON!!!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go to shanghai china.. kasi nandon asawa ko.. i want to see him na
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want 2 go sa place na ala pang nkakapunta.... :o .. :D sa place rin kung san romantic, korni na mabuhay....haha
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]uhm .. sa moon .. yeah [/b]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

london coz my mum is der.=)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to go the new jersey, USA! to visit my sis over there and to have good adventures! and also my fave place to went.. the seoul korea... so that i can visit my idols! ahihii :D and TAIWAN!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Want to go to Australia Para Makita Ko na Ang Aking Mommy.. Miss ko na siya.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go to Europe. especially in Vatican City. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to china... gusto ko makakita ng madaming Panda <3 :wow: :lol:
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go sa europe... kasi hindi pa ako nakkapunta doon eh... haha tsaka wondering na rin kung ano meron dun
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i want to go to the phil. coz i miss my relatives and friends badly! :( [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:01

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy