• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

hay!kung open lang ang embassy club ng tanghaling tapat,dun ako pupunta..:doubt: i feel like partying today!:cool:
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

ah wanna go to my frnds resthaus pra iba nmn

Last edited by xenon (2008-06-17 00:21:49)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna go to florida to be with my boyf.
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhhmmm...here's mine! :arrow: france [i love to go there!] :arrow: china,hongkong,taiwan [i already went there and love it!] :arrow: australia [i went there too but i want to go back there!] :arrow: israel [i want to go there coz Jesus was born there. haha!] :arrow: switzerland [we're supposed to visit there but we decided to go to Germany.] :arrow: russia [i want to tour all parts of russia! haha.] :arrow: japan [we went there and miss it too!] :arrow: new york [who would never miss new york?] that's all. haha. but Philippines is the best! currently on [color=pink]U.K[/color]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Mall - [i]i want to shopping[/i]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go to japan and paris just wanna go sightseeing :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to.. london paris new york california virginia florida japan singapore =):thumbsup:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to go back sa pinaszzz na waa.. miss pinas na...:evil:
irafrancisca
» n00b
1969-12-31

gusto ko mkapunta s puso ng mhal kong anghel!!!
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go out of the country... yoko na dito sa pinas, dami nagpapa autograph.. hehehe..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe ^ nice on crushsiz :eh: ako sa kanila na lang kung dito lang muna sa pinas ahehe :D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go to Disney lolz... kasi ever since i'm young gus2 ko pumunta doon!
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna go to USC and work there..
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]I wanna go to Italy.. It's avery romantic place.![/b][/color]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wnt to go eniwer.ung wlang istorbo! ako lng :penguin:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to .. the moon! haha XD wanna be astronaut someday^^ XD yeah^^
mhermaid21
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wana go to bangkok, thailand...para magshopping..hehehe
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaa.. i wanna go with kitiene.. wahehehhe.. to thailand and bangkok..
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go to anime world. because enjoy doon! [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

saa ako.. i wanna go to canada.. :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:39

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy