• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

baka anu... baka may rainbow..hahahaha.. i want to go to palawan, daming beach dun~!
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

I wanna go somewhere in asia first.. maybe in japan.. (tokyo disney land :wow::wow:) or in korea..really wanna see sakura(cherry blossoms).. im always like patingen tingen lang sa cherry blossom pics..wanna see naman aktwal. Then sige taasan ko na pangarap ko..all around Europe na! Ganda kxe dun. Tas Italy bili ako rosary.. tas uwi na ko. haha. :lol::thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna go to australia!.. haha.... i wanna see the biggest aquarium in the world and i want to have some fun with the dolphins... i also want to experience the four wethearin one day!.. haha... australia rocks!
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sa place na walang nakakakilala saken at walang nakakaalam ng mga katarantaduhan na ginawa ko in the past hehe =D
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

japan.. i don't know why but i want to go there
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wana ko to 45 cameron street rockdale NSW 2216 australia... waaahhh.. wana be with my sweetie.. :(
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wnt to go to ~japan ~us ~italy pwah..,bxtha!gusto cuh lng! nice place kz don! sa jpan gxto cuh mka-xperience nng mlamig! jiji lalo nh xia italy! jiji:D
dhensky
» n00b
1969-12-31

SingApore.... hihihi.. dun kasi ung ka m.u ko na british dati.. tagal na namin di nagkikita....
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna go to where he takes me.. wahahaha.. new zealand??? ganda din dun! very peaceful...waaahhhh.. :O

Last edited by koleen_shigella (2008-05-26 18:57:23)

lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to South Africa to do some medical mission there..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go to... uhmmm... kung nasaan asawa ko.. haha
..kawaiigal..
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to go to europe kasi maganda daw dun
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go to paris... heheh,sana makapunta
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to my hunny's house.... i miss him nah!:cry:
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna go to australia right now!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go to china... waaaaaa... i want to see my hubie
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sama ako sau! hehehe.. me too wants to go to chaina.. :wallbash:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i wanna go to taiwan. to see wu chun! :wow:[/b]
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ano ba. lahat ng gusto ng iba, gusto ko narin.. i want to go to my bedroom... sumasakit na kc ulo ko.. hahaha :lol:
kenpachi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b]i want to go to USA so that i can be with my mom.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:58

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy