• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

ahehe eto na matino na post ko i want to go to new york... sa upper east side of new york..oh di ba gossip girl ang location :lol: ;)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i want to go to heaven.. promise
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to go to their house.. para makita ko sya. hehe
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to go to Los Angeles, gusto ko mag-American idol. :rolleyes:
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna tour europe! wanna go with me? :D
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to go to New York..

Last edited by darlene0597 (2008-05-29 23:46:40)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gusto ko pumunta sa isang lugar na wala akong iisipin pa
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to go to [b]SCHOOL!!![/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

want to go to hollywood
TuesdaysAndBerries
» n00b
1969-12-31

Europe. Europe. Europe. I love Europe. LOL XD
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to go to korea!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=darlene0597]I want to go to New York..[/quote] tara siz sma ka sakin nyorks ;) :lol: @topic: `New York `Hawaii `Florida `Los Angeles `London :)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]want to go to Los Angeles, gusto ko mag-American idol.[/quote] [i]Ako din. .that's my biggest dream. .sana matupad! :rolleyes: and I want to go to Dubai,para makasama koh xa. . :wow:[/i]
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]I want to go to Dubai,para makasama koh xa.[/quote] uhhmmm... hehehe... what can i say.. sama ako sis??/ ok lang, mag iistorbo lang.. heheheheh =D i want to go to sydney... :cry:
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to go to: :arrow: heaven :arrow: usa :arrow: tuktuk ng mt. everest =D :arrow: las vegas :arrow: italy
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go to the [b]cr[/b].. ahaaha
deisesaix
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i want to go to staples center sa june 5..![/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

gusto ko pumunta sa bahay ng bf ko para mkasama ko xa...
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to go to .. hmmm., kahit sang malamig! hahahaha., at syempre sa bhay ni lab., :lol:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go to wer my bro is. :crybaby::crybaby: miss him a lot. :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:23

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy