• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i want to go to korea and dead sea and california korea because of snow!! dead sea because gusto koh lumutang!! california para mkita q ung friend q....!! haha
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

wanna go to Seoul and anywhere in Japan.. maybe to see cute guys.. lols *kidding,so I can learn there culture and their way of speaking =D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to go to france. korea. etc. etc. &&other countries! i want to travel around the world!:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

gusto ko pumunta dun sa ice hotel na napanood ko sa discovery channel
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hayzz... i want to go anywhere.. anywhere that is a better place :thumbsup:
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

alaska na lang malamig
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Anywhere in [b]Europe[/b]!! :drool:
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kahit saan na basta masaya and maganda heheh =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

gusto kong pumunta ng Japan at Dubai. Ewan ko kung bakit. Bahala na yung iba na tingin nila na magjajapayuki ako kahit hindi, wala ako paki basta gusto ko lang maka-shake hands si mickey at tsaka gusto kong bilhin lahat ng kawaii things dun. haysssss
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Japan... where real anime...resides..[/b] ;]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a wonderful place na tahimik, not polluted, and a kakaibang lugar! coz halos nakapagaround the world na kami ng family ko!
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]gusto kong pumunta sa japan :D pra ma-meet ko yung mga gumagawa ng anime hehehe wla lng :D gusto ko silang bigyan ng award hahahaha:lol: xaka punta ako dun kapag ng-ssnow,wew sarap...:D: lol: gusto ko rin matutunan yung langauge nila pra di naku nagbabasa sa subtitle nya pag nanunuod ako ng anime :P un lang..:D bow :)[/align]
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to go to PALENGKE!! cuz i want it!! ehehe blah blah blah!!
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to disneyland para makita ko si mickey mouse
missy_rable22
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to go to japan, rich country daw tsaka malapit lang :lol:
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to go to beijing, olympics eh :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to his place.. coz he's sick... =(
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go anywhere... away from here :(
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Want to go to Japan. want to see TOMA IKUTA. :)
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to go to palengke .. mamamaxal lang ako ! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112131415..15

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:19

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy