• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

I want to go to the beach! :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

[quote=koleen_shigella]where do you want to go??[/quote] i wanna go to all parts of the worlds that's beautiful.. =)
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go fiji,russia,qatar,singapore,germany,france,london(i wanna meet prince william),canada,california,brazil(woot!daming magagandang tao dun!),and egypt.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go to the phillipines so that i can visit my best friends :D:thumbsup:
wenna04
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go on province so that i can visit my grandmother and grandfather..
anna_0004
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to go to: Paris :arrow: maganda ata dun any part of europe :arrow: mgnda daw dun sbi ng tito ko egypt :arrow: kc gusto ko mkita ung sphinx south korea :arrow: madami kcng guwapo dun haha ayun lang nmn haha :lol:
wenna04
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go on beach 2day i like to swim.. so that i won on the contest eheh...
romantiko13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]france[/b] and [b]italy[/b]..=) kc ang sarap mamasyal dun hehehe..
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] want to go to Japan..x]~ no reason why.. hoho~~:D[/align]
babyFEYT
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: mee ? i want to go to BED to sleep.! lol. :P[/align]
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..I want go around the world because I want to see different tourist spots in the world^^:D..
wenna04
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go on the palace...
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i want to go to a vry far place.......coz....*sobs*....[/b]:(:cry:=(
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna go somewhere.. FAR FROM U.. so that i can forget u.. haha **emo** LOL..
romantiko13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]japan para makita q idol q c koda kumi[/b]:D
franshezka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

want to go to singapore:o
romantiko13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go disney land kasi ang ganda dun
franshezka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to go to canada dun biz fwend ko now ihh
hanades
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wana go 2 USA !!
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]KAHIT SAANG BANSA NA UMUULAN NG SNOW~!!![/b] wahahahaha~! specially sa [b]KOREA[/b]~![/quote] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:50

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy