• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

[quote=chicklit07]i wanna go to us paris new zeland korea taiwan i wanna see wu chun xe. bwahahaha.=]][/quote] dami mo naman gus2 puntahan..i2 lang sasabihin ko sau.. mahirap pumunta ibang bansa.. tsk tsk,.mabonored ka rin hehe.. @topic.. wala..di2 lang sa philippines as i've said mahirap mangibangbanasa..simpre may experience..di ko naman masasbi un kung wala experience,.. :lol:
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i wana go 2 anodr planet pra maiba nmn hahaha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siguro sa may kanila...wee ahehehe :P :wow:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ang aadeek ng mga sagot ng mga tao dito. =D basta ako, pupunta ako sa france, aakyatin ko ang eifel tower. :cool:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i wanna go to korea..bcoz, i'm gonna marry leejunki..:wasted::lol:[/b]
piggychan024
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to go japan, u.s., canada, australia, europe... :)) haha
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go to [b]philippines[/b] pra happy happy na.. back to my hometown :redface:

Last edited by chika.symphatica (2008-06-15 08:28:52)

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna go to aus.. punta ako kay sis jonilynne.. :wow:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i ant 2 go to.. hmm?? + japan + Seoul + taiwan + california.. heheh
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dami naman nyan gladz.. sama ako sa japan!
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I want to go to Alaska..[/b]:wow: ang init na kasi sa Pinas..:drool: gusto ko naman mag-palamig..:D sino sasama..??;)

Last edited by hiace16 (2008-06-15 09:26:15)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe sige ausin ko na sagot...... i want to go to.. florida virginia new york hawaii australia california japan singapore indonesia :) ahehe yan!!!!! =D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna go to my town.. really..really miss it... =(
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i wanna go to: venice japan italy paris korea greece why?! wala lang.. nothing in particular, kasi i want to explore the above-mentioned places ai.. wow!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gusto ko makapunta ng disney land... ganda raw kasi dun... :eh:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go to... his house! robi's house! ;) anywhere basta enjoy then take pictures. and also hotel with my friends and my crush and magovernight! xD <3
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to go to chicago, illinois! pupuntahan ko anak ko!!=)
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I wanna go to europe and watch the football tournaments :)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to go to imax... taz nood kami ng mga sister ko dito! wah! saya nun! :D
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

I wanna go to there... wanna come? Seriously, I want to go and tour Europe... it's a dream!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:58

[ 9 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy