• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Shalala
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

[b]I want to GO HOME.. [img]http://www.sympato.ch/smileys/G-Peur.gif[/img][/b]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i'd like to go to paris because its the city of fashion.. =):D
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lizzie9201]i'd like to go to paris because its the city of fashion..[/quote] @off topic: sa pagka2 alam q "paris is the city of lovers"??? @topic: i want to go evrywhere kzi i wnt 2 travel teh whole worl!!! :D
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=anncute836]@off topic: sa pagka2 alam q "paris is the city of lovers"???[/quote] yah.. pwo most awshum fashion designers came from paris.. :D
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go around the world :D :penguin:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lizzie9201]i'd like to go to paris because its the city of fashion..[/quote] city of fashion is las vegas O_o i think. @t: I want to go to [u]my hometown[/u].
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hello sis! nice to see you around! @T: I want to go to the Philippines, in Batangas, my birthplace :crybaby:
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

everywhere...anywhere...=D
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]sa bion6 mUndo hahaha=D[/b][/spoiler]
'water'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]somewhere basta andun yung mahal ko nyahhhhh.....[/spoiler]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to go; Hongkong, USA, Japan.
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sick of traveling! :wallbash: i wanna go to the Philippines! :cry: 5 months to go! :(
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

>US (buong US lilibutin ko especially Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New York and Hollywood) >Paris (so romantic) >Greece (historical) >Italy (wala lang) >Canada (nandun ibang relatives namin)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=KiNXE15]sick of traveling! :wallbash: i wanna go to the Philippines! :cry: 5 months to go! :([/quote] wow! that's great! see you then:) @topic simply lng sa mga lugar na hindi ko pa napuntahan:)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to go to ... - MANILA, Phils [again!:] - Toronto, Ontario, Canada [ for Winter Break ] - Athens, Greece [graduation trip] - Paris, France [with my French 4 class:] - Beijing, China [alrdy wnt 2 HK, now sumwhere else NEW:]
matt_labxu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to go in america...para makahanap ng bagong friends....
milfiel1424
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to go back in phil.. kasi bored na me hir and i miss my fwend.. :(
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

paris.. city of love! wahahha or to Nagiagra Falls waw!
xoxoemochiq-mhay chan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hongkong..... =)
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Jolibee Hong Kong =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:52

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy