• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i want to go to seoul.... because i want to meet ikuta toma....
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

haha... nice one! too unique.. me, i want to go to........ Daet. coz i wana meet YOU!
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna go to :arrow: us :arrow: paris :arrow: new zeland :arrow: korea :arrow: taiwan i wanna see wu chun xe. bwahahaha.=]]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to go to the beach france korea japan los angeles because it seems so fun over there.

Last edited by losher29 (2008-05-23 04:21:50)

switcute617
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gs2 ko libutin ang buong mundo..\ kaya mgpapayaman tlga ako.. really love adventure..meeting new friends..language and many more.. :cool:
chocolatelover
» n00b
1969-12-31

ako? gusto ko munang libutin ang pinas... gusto ko makapunta sa palawan, bohol at davao.:lol::lol:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

right now, ung pde ko munang gawin, i want to go to admi! haha, admiral! tropa's thumbs!
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wana go 2 egypt!! and dts my goal!!
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bora to get insecured by sexy womens there
szailent04
» n00b
1969-12-31

`i want to go to hell !! bcoz i miss my dad!! mishew satan!! :smoke:
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohhhhh... wanna go to a cave and hide there!!!!!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Clow Kingdom (joke) Hm, in Korea. :P My mom said Korea is really fun & beautiful. I want to go to Singapore too.
szailent04
» n00b
1969-12-31

`i want to go home..
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go around the world!! wuuh,, :arrow: italy :arrow: korea (to see leejunki & rain..) :arrow: and around the world^^
szailent04
» n00b
1969-12-31

`i want to go with yu^
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna go to... > Paris > London > Tokyo > Las vegas
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]awantugotu:[/b] :rolleyes: singapore.. my father is there.. really a good place..!! pwomiz!!
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to go to Philippines, i miss my Philippines. But i don't wanna leave Japan..:| i also want to go to hollywood because my crushes are there,, wahaha read my signature spoiler.. bye!
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go to my besflen's house hehehe para makaattend ako ng debut nia hihihihi :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:02

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy