• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i want to go to [b]taiwan[/b] .. =) New Zealand -- here i comee.!! haha. weeee. i`m so excited. :penguin:

Last edited by Jerriedee (2008-08-11 08:41:53)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

I wanna go to Palawan and Boracay. I'm leaving the Phil. next year and I haven't seen those places. I wanna imply the "Before you go elsewhere you must go to where your standing." rule. =) :lol:
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ah wana go 2 my fave place!! lolz!! my bzt frnds hawz!!! ait??
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to go to my clasm8 hauz ... pra inuman nnamn eheheh :D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ako khit saan hehe basta may pagkain na dala :)
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want ot go to brazil!! :D bsta,nd ku ssbhn dhlan.. :wow:
'water'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i want to go in europe[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go home to pinas, ksi mrmi kung naiwang friends dun hihihi:lol: , kung pwd nga lng hiihih
rheinonimous18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to japan, daming lapad dun eh. . . :lol:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want 2 go to Japan,'coz I want 2 see the cherry blossoms, some anime stuff voice actors & actresses of naruto & I want 2 learn some of their languages
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i want to go to france or venice, italy para mavisit ko ung mga famous spots nila dun kasi parang ang saya dun.. ahaha![/b]
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

most of my friends love anime! they even speak japanese so right now i want to go to japan :o

Last edited by _`eVoL`_ (2008-09-05 06:37:27)

the.Used
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wan't to go to Afghanistan & meet Osama bin Laden =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i want to go to his place... i want to go to florida, japan, new york, canada... loas angeles, chicago... :P
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]gusto kong pumunta sa JAPAN o kaya s SOUTH KOREA. pwde nrin sa TAIWAN. :D[/b]
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HoNGkoNG .. pra DiSneyLanD exPeriEnCe nMan .. aNd sa Fave pLace Qu3 .. UsA !!
Aksido
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mall of asia muwahaha XD
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to go to moa arcadessss :lol:
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gusto ko pumunta sa egypt para makakita namn aq ng tunay na pyramid
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna go to:: *taiwan ..mike he is living there so as ariel lin and rainie yang chen lin..:D *japan ..erika toda is living there..ahah *korea ..i wanna see winter there! *europe ..ancient structures , i wanna see 'em! *france ..eifel tower<magdadate dun ahaha:cool:> that's all..:D:lol::P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:29

[ 13 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy