• ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i want to go to,mm..sa buong mundo,ahehe..kaya nga nag tourizm akow,ahaha.. :D

Last edited by bloodyprinzes (2008-05-24 02:49:55)

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

i wanna go home!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gusto kong pumunta sa internet cafe para mag perfect world^^, :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to go to philipines, :| or i should say go back to philipines~ =( i miss everything there~ life sucks here =D
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go there! ..there in italy...

Last edited by koleen_shigella (2008-05-24 23:42:21)

senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]i want to go to the future! time machine..:eh: :D:D:D[/i][/align]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]koleen[/b] [quote=koleen_shigella]i want to go there![/quote] where!? there? lol.your spamming~. :/ [quote=senti06]i want to go to the future! time machine.. :eh: :D:D:D[/quote] lol.call doraemon. :lol: i wanna go to past. i need to call doraemon too :lol: :P
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to go to bohol right now.. i love the place... just now, tomorrow i dont know..hahaha
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id love to got to hongkong and shop there or even a trip around the world its my dream since i was a kid
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=krjalagat]id love to got to hongkong and shop there or even a trip around the world its my dream since i was a kid[/quote] :arrow: come, we go t hongkong together, hows that??? we go now na! hahahah me too wants to go to hongkong, malaysia, singaore... where else?? lahat na yata ng lugar dito sa mundo!
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i want to go to usa..gusto kong makakita ng snow..[/b][/align]
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=koleen_shigella]come, we go t hongkong together, hows that??? we go now na! hahahah me too wants to go to hongkong, malaysia, singaore... where else?? lahat na yata ng lugar dito sa mundo![/quote] ow...i love to travel with someone...hehe
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahahah... when do we go ha??? i love to go to the usa too.. i pretty love snow too..
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i love to go to canada kasi mostly dun nakatira relatives ko..[/b][/align]
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ cutiegal.. we go to canada together? my cousins and relatives are there too... i want to go to canada as well... waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh lahat nlng! hahahac :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to go to Japan . para mkabili ng mga costumes :D
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahahah.. cool one.. you buy for me too i want to go anywhere bsta may beach..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want 2 go to canada...niagara falls!!!! =)
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

3 of us posted for canada... tara na??? i want to go there too asap
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i want to go to the end of the boracay beach :D wala lang... kasi parang [i]interesting [/i] pumunta dun =) anu kaya sa dulo nun? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » where do you want to go?? and write the reason why.. go go go! i want to go to italy.. wala lang, just wanna take picture2x para friendster! hahahaha.. :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:52

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy