• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread for Assignments, not a do-my-homework-galore.[/quote] :arrow: [b]talk all about your assignments, projects or schoolworks here,. maybe our fellow members can help us out ^_^... [/b]

Last edited by lovegood (2009-11-27 06:55:43)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Nice thread meng.. this is really cool. I'll be happy to help out if I can, just no MATH for me, ok? :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

This is cool. hehe :cool:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think my christmas vacation would be affected for our school projects, especially in our movie and book review... hai,,it's so hard,, can anyone help me?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214]i think my christmas vacation would be affected for our school projects, especially in our movie and book review... hai,,it's so hard,, can anyone help me?[/quote] aww.that's not good.what seems to be the problem anyway? :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I suck at geometry. Hahaha! Im naturally born dull at this subject - or any subject that's connected with lots of numbers. :doubt: just thinking, 'mapapakain ba ako ng triangle congruency later?'. LOL
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi][quote=nica1214]i think my christmas vacation would be affected for our school projects, especially in our movie and book review... hai,,it's so hard,, can anyone help me?[/quote] aww.that's not good.what seems to be the problem anyway? :D[/quote] we are in a group, but i think, i'll be the only one who will do it.. and one more thing, the deadline for submission is near...hai... =(
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]I suck at geometry. Hahaha! Im naturally born dull at this subject - or any subject that's connected with lots of numbers. :doubt: just thinking, 'mapapakain ba ako ng triangle congruency later?'. LOL[/quote] :arrow: [b]why not? what if there is only a rectangular piece of cake then all you should have the same amount of food to be eaten dba? haha.. then if you cut it diagonally from the oppsite vertices then you'll have two congruent triangular pcs. of cake! =D (/me labs jumetri)[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214][quote=icekandi][quote=nica1214]i think my christmas vacation would be affected for our school projects, especially in our movie and book review... hai,,it's so hard,, can anyone help me?[/quote] aww.that's not good.what seems to be the problem anyway? :D[/quote] we are in a group, but i think, i'll be the only one who will do it.. and one more thing, the deadline for submission is near...hai... =([/quote] aww.that's not good nica.that's why ur a group bcoz ul help each other! those grupmates of urs doesnt dserve any grade from the project/homework that ul be doing..that's unfair! :thumbsup: [b]@kim[/b] i also suck in geom! those numbers are so not my type! lol. [b]@meng[/b] aww.how i wish i like numbers too. :wallbash:

Last edited by icekandi (2006-12-19 09:51:30)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]how i wish i remember those dates in history.. especially european history..>_<[/b]
iwannadieinyourarms
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love math and calculus... Post any problem here related to math and calculus... I might help you... =) Lets see if i can help you... :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Hey, Any of you here knows some Physics concepts related in the rides of Enchanted Kingdom? e.g. In anchors away, it moves like in a pendulum where there is the variation of potential and kinetic energy at different points..like that.[/b] :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=*kim-a-holic]I suck at geometry. Hahaha! Im naturally born dull at this subject - or any subject that's connected with lots of numbers. :doubt: just thinking, 'mapapakain ba ako ng triangle congruency later?'. LOL[/quote] :arrow: [b]why not? what if there is only a rectangular piece of cake then all you should have the same amount of food to be eaten dba? haha.. then if you cut it diagonally from the oppsite vertices then you'll have two congruent triangular pcs. of cake! =D (/me labs jumetri)[/b][/quote] [img]http://images.google.com.ph/images?q=tbn:DNowdlrrHON5pM:http://dictionary.lunaescence.com/wp-content/images/naruto_nosebleed.jpg[/img][color=#FF0000][b]:nosebleed:[/b][/color]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^when will the time that i will learn to love jeom?
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaahhhhhhh........ i need the production profile of national geographic......
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just made this thread sticky... [i]wala lang[/i]. haha :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's just right you made it a sticky.. this is a very useful thread. :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yup! ate padme.. thanks ask ko lang. does anyone knows what is the [b]tagalog term[/b] for [b]mathematics[/b]?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]^ yup! ate padme.. thanks ask ko lang. does anyone knows what is the [b]tagalog term[/b] for [b]mathematics[/b]?[/quote] :arrow: [b]although many might have said matematika, but it is actually SIPNAYAN[/b] [i]i just knew it when i was in first year college upon being a member of AdU mathematical society.. before, i thought it's matematika.. haha but it is actually Sipnayan..[/i] :eh:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-01-17 09:49:49)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ok. thanks ate meng! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:56

[ 10 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy