• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

^ Woah. That's a new trivia for me! [i]Sipnayan... sipnayan... sipnayan... sipnayan...[/i] :retard: hehe
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[b]HELP![/b] :arrow: Is there any thing that Science can not explain?
Meimei
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys! help me! i need a [b]"make-believe"[/b] story about [b]"a lazy person who became successful"[/b] :wallbash: do you guys know any? even if it's a personal exp. ish ok. =) i just need it really. ASAP! :crybaby: :crybaby:
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any ideas for a girls bedroom...need to draw one
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@ Meimei:[/b] I can't think of any at this moment gurl, I noticed the posts here just right now. Sorry for that. [b] @ Kameakashinoa:[/b] Girl's bedroom? As long as it has kikay stuff, a big mirror, stuffed animals/toys, cutie/anime/artist/boyband posters, clothes, etc. That's the only thing I can contribute as of this moment. Hope you get the idea. Good luck!
Meimei
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh, ish ok, =) i'll just do my usual stuff until something pops up in my mind. :doubt: shit it'a due on Friday [i]na!![/i] :wallbash: :wallbash: :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Need help here.. will someone give me slogans 'bout drugs? but not the "say no to drugs" (i know it already).. please help me! i need it today. wahh...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] Love your life? Hate drugs![/b] ;) [b]uh.. would that do? ahehe cant think much today[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ that would help. thanks ate meng! i thought no one's gonna reply on this. hehe
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]it can also be 'No drugs, No crime.'[/b] :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah! thanks agen ate :D :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]anyone knows/read macbeth(the book of shakespeare..)? i need to do an output about it.. the question is: is macbeth a victim or a villain? help guys!! :crybaby: [/b]
Meimei
» n00b
1969-12-31

Macbeth is a brave general under Duncan who becomes too ambitious after three witches prophesy that he will be King of Scotland. [b]He turns to evil, killing the King, the guards, Banquo, and others.[/b] Macbeth dies at the hands of Macduff. he's a villain. :evil: hehehe~
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yey.. no more assignments for me! it's practice week! hahaha.. time to graduate! :crybaby: I don't wanna graduate! I still wanna be in high school! or is it really NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS? ates and kuyas.. who knows how to make graduation speeches?! I am told to make some! some 'coz one for our graduation, and the other one is this baccalaureate thing WHICH I DON'T KNOW .. wa! what am I gonna do?! heeeelpp.. I AM NOT USED TO GRADUATION SPEECHES..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Help me! i don't know how to make a biodata.. pls help me. what should i include in my biodata?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@ emo.girl:[/b] Can't help you bout that sis. I'm very noob in school. So sorry. [b]@ nix:[/b] biodata? as far as i know, it's about your life. Your name, age, sex, birthdate, birthplace, parents' name, their occupation, your civil status, etc. Anythin personal about you, as long as they're appropriate to put in a data.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

HELP!! :cry: :cry: i need to pass this project for tomorrow. Help me! Where can i find examples of Unbounded and Bounded inequalities?! :cy: :cry:. or if you know one, please gimme :cry:. or else ill get 79% in the card. :cry: :cry: and i don't want to get that kind of grade. PLEASE HELP.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

sis, I don't know about that. But I hope [url=http://theftalk.com/t2239-Unblock-Websites-School-like-Friendster.html]this thread[/url] would help. God bless!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

oh.thanks sis mizel!!mwa.mwa :kiss: ill give you a repu if i pass in this f*cking subject.aw...sorry.:D!!!! :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Haha, no need sis. I'm not after that repu thingie. :) You're welcome btw sis. :eh: [color=red][[b]Edited! New Post[/b]][/color] Excuse me, I need help. Do you guys know any site/link about the [b]definition of Entrepreneurial Nurse[/b] or [b]Nurse Entrepreneur[/b]? Please pm me if you do know. [i]*Nosebleed* in finding some in search engines.[/i] I think I'm hopeless. =.=
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:16

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy