• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

rikodlaya11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

why is the philippines called "perlas ng silangan"? i need an answer in filipino.. pls PM me.. huhu..
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=rikodlaya11]why is the philippines called "perlas ng silangan"? i need an answer in filipino.. pls PM me.. huhu..[/quote] I'm a filipina but i've lived in US almost all my life so i didn't know that aswell. Off of curiosity, I looked it up and learned that it's portraying to how rich the country is because of it's natural resources and land. It's not meant to mean political-wise or w/e corrupted actions that had lead to its economic decline. Hence, the phrase is intended to mean, "what natural beauty the Philippine island holds."
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hu here can help me in my assignment in math..huhu.. help..people.. err..word problems to th max..
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ try us :lol: I'm not good in math but im sure someone can guide you. & i can try :retard: Just post your problem :P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]D key 2 worded problems is analyzation, if u analyze d problem corrrectly, u'l get dat right. :) [/b]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

...i need music of ballet., anything related to theatrical dance.., huhuh.., can someone give me the sample music.., [b]broadway [/b]music can do..
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]...i need music of ballet., anything related to theatrical dance.., huhuh.., can someone give me the sample music.., broadway music can do..[/quote] ^That's really hard.. try to search 'broadway musics' in youtube, google, etc..
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ewenessgALLore]^That's really hard.. try to search 'broadway musics' in youtube, google, etc..[/quote] been tryin' it.., and i don't even have an idea.., can u help me??.. search some musics??..:cry:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can I interview somebody here about Monk Seals? cause the project is due in a few hours :|
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ what do u want to know? :D i got some quick facts here.. [spoiler][quote][img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh222/Kitty101_13/animals/hawaiian_monk_seal_250358.jpg[/img] [b]Quick Facts[/b] Hawaiian monk seal (Monachus schauinslandi) Endangered: only about 1,200 left Habitat: waters off the Hawaiian Islands Strong swimmers: * able to stay at sea for as long as a month * able to dive 600 feet * can hold their breath for 20 minutes Food: fish, octopus, eels and lobsters Adults have gray or brown fur, and babies are black. They grow up to seven feet long and weigh between 400 and 600 pounds. They can live as long as 30 years.[/quote] [/spoiler] if u're looking for more info you can visit this sites..:thumbsdown: [url]http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/hawaiian-monk-seal.html[/url] [url]http://www.fpir.noaa.gov/PRD/prd_hawaiian_monk_seal.html[/url] [url]http://www.savethesea.org/STS%20monkseals.htm[/url] [url]http://www.theanimalfiles.com/mammals/seals_sea_lions/hawaiian_monk_seal.html[/url] quick and easy to understand infos.. gudluck eichan.. ;) -lunnei :lol: [b] nia_pearl19[/b]: have u tried this songs? erm, im not good though in suggesting songs. i just wanted to help if possible. ciao. ^^ Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody Westlife's version of You Raise Me Up Harem - Sarah Brightman gudluck too. :D

Last edited by lovegood (2008-12-04 09:54:31)

hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=megumi028]hu here can help me in my assignment in math..huhu.. help..people.. err..word problems to th max..[/quote] sis.. post your problems here.. :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rikodlaya11]why is the philippines called "perlas ng silangan"? i need an answer in filipino.. pls PM me.. huhu..[/quote] The Philippines, as being one of the richest countries in southeast asia with regards to its natural resources is called the perlas ng silangan because of the earlier mentioned. I'll pm you the answer in filipino. :D
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Does any one know about Rational Algebraic Expressions? Our assignment is to study his for Christmas Vacation...please share something///>>>
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aLeckS14]Does any one know about Rational Algebraic Expressions? Our assignment is to study his for Christmas Vacation...please share something///>>>[/quote] go here :arrow: [url]http://www.zweigmedia.com/RealWorld/tut_alg_review/framesA_4.html[/url]
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aLeckS14]Does any one know about Rational Algebraic Expressions? Our assignment is to study his for Christmas Vacation...please share something///>>>[/quote] try to inquire here.. http://people.hofstra.edu/Stefan_Waner/RealWorld/tut_alg_review/framesA_4.html XD
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice thread... here's mine: i got a pile of stuffs in school to memorize. and it drives me nuts... journal 19 to 21 how can i be able to take it all up in 3 days... _sigh_ cramming time..............
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] help me guys.. how can you help understand our filipino literature-->> Noli Me Tangere.. any site that would let me understand and its summary ( coz i have a hard time understanding and reading hard tagalog words!! huhuhu!! HELP!! thankz!![/b]
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

there's a book like that which has summaries in every chapter pinky_angel.. just find it there in the bookstores.. i told yah!
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what's the english translation of paggagatsilyo???..
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I love math.. I'll be glad to help anyone. But my knowledge is limited. I'm just a sophomore =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:21

[ 9 queries - 0.149 second ]
Privacy Policy