• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

icarushkii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

i need help! ahm. Making a comic strip for our vector class. :dumb: And my problem is, i dunno what should be the title for my story. it's about 5 different people but has the same hobby. playing onlne games (dota) then one day a lightning bolt struck them and they we're transported into virtual world. take note that they don't know each other. and so on. Can someone suggest some good titles for this? :retard:

Last edited by icarushkii (2010-05-21 13:25:37)

Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Guys, can you help me ? Any idea, what's Reproductive Health Act? :( That's our assignment in A.P :/
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Do you mean reproductive health bill? Here's a looong blog about it >> [url]http://2010presidentiables.wordpress.com/2010/01/16/reproductive-health-bill-facts-fallacies/[/url] They say it's a law that will force us to use any kinds of contraceptives, or any other things to prevent population growth.

Last edited by dweller (2010-06-14 04:34:39)

wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ I'm always against to that law...!! I think let's give it to the family itself. They must decide for themselves. The problem is not on being over-populated but it's in the government's corruptions..!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dweller;#3631423;1276504260]They say it's a law that will force us to use any kinds of contraceptives, or any other things to prevent population growth.[/quote] It's not really forcing people. It's like the government is encouraging the people to use contraceptives and practice family planning (as well as sex education) to prevent overpopulation and from sexually transmitted diseases.
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Can anyone help me for my research? I don't have any topic yet. And i don't have any idea and it should be experimental :( x_____________x oh gaaawwwww it could be about agriculture, food technology, health and medicine or agro-industrial technology.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Is that an investigatory project you're talking about?
imyours_24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Can anyone help me at my assignment? Uhmm, I'm so dizzy finding the definition of Speech Education. Can someone help me? We're can I find the definition? :)
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Can anybody help me. We just have an assignment in Advance Algebra. How can I get the domain & reange of a function? please guys, i badly need it. thank you in advance.♥
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ivyness.oo6;#3645865;1278223067]Can anybody help me. We just have an assignment in Advance Algebra. How can I get the domain & reange of a function? please guys, i badly need it. thank you in advance.♥[/quote] Hey there ivy (: try to take a peek on this site: http://www.analyzemath.com/DomainRange/DomainRange.html
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For those of you who would like to help me in our thesis... pls PM me and send me an idea about a good introduction(atleast 3-5 paragraphs) about our title: "Computerized Entrance Examination and Automated Checking for Eastern Visayas State University ISLS Department...
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Help me pls!(java prog) I need to write a program that if you enter a number, the next number will appear.(using for loop) It'll be something like this: <">Then when it reach the number 100, it will return to 0.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dweller;#3648241;1278502675]Help me pls!(java prog) I need to write a program that if you enter a number, the next number will appear.(using for loop) It'll be something like this: Code: Enter a number: 1 (then 2 will appear) Then when it reach the number 100, it will return to 0.[/quote] <">is that what you mean? |: i don't really understand at the part when you said that it will return to 0
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mystic rain]<">[/quote] tnx for the reply! :) btw, the output of that code counts from 1 to 100 [spoiler]1 2 3 ... 99 100[/spoiler] What i mean was if i enter a number, the next to it will appear. Ex, if i enter 1, 2 will appear. if i enter 2, 3 will appear, and so on. :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hey, I need to find a good music for me to sing during our English 3 class. I badly needed also an explanation with it. I have a hard time finding a good one ;_;
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]import java.util.Scanner; public class Number { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner inputted=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println("Enter a number:"); int yourNumber=inputted.nextInt(); if(yourNumber==100) { System.out.println("0"); } else if(yourNumber > 100) { System.out.println("you have exceeded 100."); } else { System.out.println(yourNumber+1); } } }[/quote]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can anyone give me an idea how to delete number in a linked list using C language?
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84;#3650777;1278812575]import java.util.Scanner; public class Number { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner inputted=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println("Enter a number:"); int yourNumber=inputted.nextInt(); if(yourNumber==100) { System.out.println("0"); } else if(yourNumber > 100) { System.out.println("you have exceeded 100."); } else { System.out.println(yourNumber+1); } } }[/quote] Wow! Thanks Sir Nanix! :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://spidy101plus.webs.com/map.bmp[/img] The map above is plotted with a cartesian plane to which every unit is equivalent to 1 kilometer. The brown lines indicate national highways. Butuan is situated at the origin of the cartesian plane. (Show your solutions at the back of the paper.) 1. Approximately how far is Ampayon from Butuan? 2. Approximately how many kilometers do we need to travel to get to Taligaman?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can anyone give me some ideas on what we will be preparing for my friend's debut? ):
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:23

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy