• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Sorry for double postin' but I also have an assignment, does anyone know where I can find a [b]Menu Folder[/b]?! Or does anyone know how to make a [b]Menu Folder[/b]?! The kawaii style hehehe~, Thank you very much :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

:arrow: ^ kindly avoid double posting =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes ma'am I'm very sorry!
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmm.. nid some help.. how can i explain this to my professor because he told us that this figure is NOT "impossble" to draw :wasted: [img]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3467/untitledfh8.png[/img] :crybaby: be back @ 10pm huhu

Last edited by d^_~b (2007-08-29 06:44:02)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ What do you mean in "draw"? [do you mean draw manually using a pencil?]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm no.. what i mean is look at the figures.. they are not..uh "stable" may professor told us that it is a stable figure.. Now.. my assignment is.. how can i explain that the figure is possible?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. i can't explain it but those are impossible for me
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: wahaha. tech draw. here: [url=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/a12.jpg]Left figures[/url] ^ im just not sure of the second figure. [url=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/a3.jpg]Right figure[/url]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: wahaha. tech draw. here: [url=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/a12.jpg]Left figures[/url] ^ im just not sure of the second figure. [url=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/a3.jpg]Right figure[/url][/quote] Can't understand a thing.. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: if you only pursue your dream course, im sure you can answer that faster than me =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: if you only pursue your dream course, im sure you can answer that faster than me =)[/quote] Haha.. guess so. but that's life: "[i]sometimes you can't get what you really want[/i]"
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ yes you can. =) you just can get it anytime you want. :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. but not in my situation i guess. we don't have the money right now :penguin:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hello eptokers.. i really need help.... :wasted: can you teach me how did this happened?? [img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1660/assignmentfc2.gif[/img] i really hope you can help.. :crybaby: [/b]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because of the "vertical angle" which makes the triangles congruent =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's just because they are similar triangles and they are congruent to each other..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think there's a theorem/postulate that states: if the corresponding angles of two triangles are congruent, then they are similar?? i forgot the exact words.. lol but it goes like that ;)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] Angle-Angle Similarity -[/b] If two angles of one triangle are congruent to two angles of another triangle, then the triangles are similar. ^_^ i dont know if thats the real name anyhow . i think it is > ^+^
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ :lol: Also known as [b]AA Postulate[/b]. :D - - - - - - I'll just try: >> angles Q and R are right angles. --> [i]Given.[/i] ... >> angle RST and angle QSP are vertical angles. --> [i]Two angles are vertical angles if the sides of one angle are the opposite rays of the sides of the other angle.[/i] >> angle RST is congruent to angle QSP. --> [i]Vertical angles are congruent.[/i] >> triangles RST and QSP are congruent --> [i]AA Postulate[/i] :redface: <-- See this face?? It's having a hemorrhagic effect (trying so hard solving geometric problems). :wasted:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-08-30 10:44:19)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It is also because of what we call "proportions"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:51

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy