• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

OFFTOPIC. woot! ate meng is really good at math. haha
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=angpogimo]please...anyone!!help me!! Find the angle of B(assume it as Beta): sinB + cosB + sin(B+90Ί) + cos(B+180Ί) = 0 (show Solution please) thanks!!![/quote] another solution: using complex numbers .... convert either cosine or sine in terms of each other since 1<n = sin (B+n) therefore all cosine functions must be converted into sine functions sin W = cos (W+90) cos W = -sin (w+180) then add them sinB + cosB + sin (B+90) + cos (B+180) = 0 = sinB - sin (B+180) + sin (B+90) - sinB = 0 = 1<0 - 1<180 + 1<90 - 1<0 = 0 then the results is 1.414<45 square root of 2 times sin (B+45) = 0 arc sin 0 = (B+45) 0 = B + 45 [b] B = -45 [/b] It is very useful when you r dealing with AC circuits analysis :D:D:D

Last edited by ~jps~ (2008-09-14 06:11:27)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Can you solve this problem?! Physics (Momentum and Impulse) Problem: If 24kg mass moves along with an initial velocity of 6 m/sec. A force 13 N is applied for 4 seconds. Find the Final velocity. :wallbash:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyya... anyone... please help me! i need your suggestions/ideas for [b]chemistry exhibit[/b]. i don't have any idea... please! :cry: thanks.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DHEN2X[/b] I'll try to work on that. Haha. v v i cant seem to... weird. hahaha. nvm. :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-15 07:19:25)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@dhendhen.. im not sure with this..but I hope my formula and answer is right.. F=m(V[sub]f[/sub]-V[sub]i[/sub])/t 13kg m/s[sup]2[/sup]=24 kg (V[sub]f[/sub]-6m/s)/4seconds 52 kg m/s=24 kg (V[sub]f[/sub]-6 m/s) 2.167 m/s=V[sub]f[/sub]-6/s 2.167+6m/s=V[sub]f[/sub] 8.167 m/s=V[sub]f[/sub]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

watta topic! you dun need to share that. you can do that in your own! =)
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hmm.. anyone can give me a topic for physics exhibit??
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vkg19error]..hmm.. anyone can give me a topic for physics exhibit??[/quote] :arrow: i think one good project for an exhibit is the metal loops. - it's some kind of a puzzle, a ring is to pass through the loops without touching the metal, and when it does, there will be a light, or a sound signaling that the ring touched the metal loop, then the person would start again from the beginning, i think it's a typical physics project (focusing on electricity)
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have lots of paper works... :arrow: research :arrow: case anlysis (thyroidectomy) :arrow: learning feedback diary in my two areas (ER and OR) :arrow: journal in OR :arrow: journal in ER :crybaby:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew. i really hate trigonometry formulas. well, i have a problem. please help me. [u]find y'[/u] [b] y = sin(3x - 2)[/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Life of Mohammed
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]i think one good project for an exhibit is the metal loops. - it's some kind of a puzzle, a ring is to pass through the loops without touching the metal, and when it does, there will be a light, or a sound signaling that the ring touched the metal loop, then the person would start again from the beginning,[/quote] That thing reminds me of Mr. Bean. Somehow :/ :lol: :penguin: BTW does anybody know where to find [b]English declamation pieces[/b]? (!?) :wallbash: Kind of like monologues or something O_o I searched over the Net but I can't find any.... I'll still try the library tomorrow :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: one good piece that i know is 'vengeance' i dunno if that's the exact title..or something like vengeance is not ours edit// here's what i have: [b]Vengeance is not ours, it's God's[/b] (way back grade 6) [spoiler]VENGEANCE IS NOT OURS IT’S GOD’S Alms, alms, alms. Spare me a piece of bread. Spare me your mercy. I am a child so young, so thin, and so ragged. Why are you staring at me? With my eyes I cannot see but I know that you are all staring at me. Why are you whispering to one another? Why? Do you know my mother? Do you know my father? Did you know me five years ago? Yes, five years of bitterness have passed. I can still remember the vast happiness mother and I shared with each other. We were very happy indeed. Suddenly, five loud knocks were heard on the door and a deep silence ensued. Did the cruel Nippon’s discover our peaceful home? Mother ran to Father’s side pleading. “Please, Luis, hide in the cellar, there in the cellar where they cannot find you,” I pulled my father’s arm but he did not move. It seemed as though his feet were glued to the floor. The door went “bang” and before us five ugly beasts came barging in. “Are you Captain Luis Santos?” roared the ugliest of them all. “Yes,” said my father. “You are under arrest,” said one of the beasts. They pulled father roughly away from us. Father was not given a chance to bid us goodbye. We followed them mile after mile. We were hungry and thirsty. We saw group of Japanese eating. Oh, how our mouths watered seeing the delicious fruits they were eating, Then suddenly, we heard a voice call, “Consuelo. . . . Oscar. . . . Consuelo. . . . Oscar. . . . Consuelo. . . . Oscar. . . .” we ran towards the direction of the voice, but it was too late. We saw father hanging on a tree. . . . dead. Oh, it was terrible. He had been badly beaten before he died. . . . and I cried vengeance, vengeance, vengeance! Everything went black. The next thing I knew I was nursing my poor invalid mother. One day, we heard the church bell ringing “ding-dong, ding-dong!” It was a sign for us to find a shelter in our hide-out, but I could not leave my invalid mother, I tried to show her the way to the hide-out. Suddenly, bombs started falling; airplanes were roaring overhead, canyons were firing from everywhere. “Boom, boom, boom, boom!” Mother was hit. Her legs were shattered into pieces. I took her gently in my arms and cried, “I’ll have vengeance, vengeance!” “No, Oscar. Vengeance, it’s God’s,” said mother. But I cried out vengeance. I was like a pent-up volcano. “Vengeance is mine not the Lord’s”. “No, Oscar. Vengeance is not ours, it’s God’s” these were the words from my mother before she died. Mother was dead and I was blind. Vengeance is not ours? To forgive is divine but vengeance is sweeter. That was five years ago, five years. . . . Alms, alms, alms. Spare me a piece of bread. Spare me your mercy. I am a child so young, so thin, and so ragged. Vengeance is not ours, it’s God’s. . . . It’s. . . . God’s. . It's...[/spoiler] [b]O Captain My Captain by Walt Whitman[/b] [spoiler]O Captain My Captain by Walt Whitman O Captain my Captain! our fearful trip is done, The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won, The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting, While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring; But O heart! heart! heart! O the bleeding drops of red, Where on the deck my Captain lies, Fallen cold and dead. O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells; Rise up--for you the flag is flung for you the bugle trills, For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths for you the shores a-crowding, For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning; Here Captain! dear father! This arm beneath your head! It is some dream that on the deck, You've fallen cold and dead. My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still; My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will; The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done; From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won; Exult O shores, and ring O bells! But I, with mournful tread, Walk the deck my Captain lies, Fallen cold and dead.[/spoiler] [b]Dirty Hands by by John P. Delaney[/b] [spoiler]I'm proud of my dirty hands. Yes, they are dirty. And they are rough and knobby and calloused. And I'm proud of the dirt and the knobs and the callouses. I didn't get them that way by playing bridge or drinking afternoon tea out of dainty cups, or playing the well-advertised Good Samaritan at charity balls. I got them that way by working with them, and I'm proud of the work and the dirt. Why shouldn't I feel proud od the work they do – these dirty hands of mine? My hands are the hands of plumbers, of truckdrivers and street cleaners; of carpenters; engineers, machinists and workers in steel. They are not pretty hands, they are dirty and knobby and calloused. But they are strong hands, hands that make so much that the world must have or die. Someday, I think, the world should go down on its knees and kiss all the dirty hands of the working world, as in the days long past, armored knights would kiss the hands of ladies fair. I'm proud of my dirty hands. The world has kissed such hands. The world will always kiss such hands. Men and women put reverent lips to the hands of Him who held the hammer and the saw and the plane. His weren't pretty hands either when they chopped trees, dragged rough lumber, and wielded carpenter's tools. They were workingman's hands – strong, capable proud hands. And weren't pretty hands when the executioners got through them. They were torn right clean through by ugly nails, and the blood was running from them, and the edges of the wounds were raw and dirty and swollen; and the joints were crooked and the fingers were horribly bent in a mute appeal for love. They weren't pretty hands then, but, O God, they were beautiful – those hands of the Savior. I'm proud of those dirty hands, hands of my Savior, hands of God. And I'm proud of my hands too, dirty hands, like the hands of my Savior, the Hands of my God![/spoiler] Good luck on your declamation :D

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-09-28 07:34:44)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]Vengeance is not ours, it's God's[/quote] Oh yeahhh, I've heard about that! One of our classmates performed it at the NOPSSCEA thing when we were in grade 5 :o Hmmmm....
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]find y' y = sin(3x - 2)[/quote] let t=3x-2 dt = 3dx y=sint dy=cos(t)dt substituting t= 3x-2 and dt = 3dx dy =cos(3x-2)(3dx) dy/dx=y'=3cos(3x-2) Therefore, y'=3cos(3x-2) Hope it helped!=)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=amandacaresse]F=m(Vf-Vi)/t 13kg m/s2=24 kg (Vf-6m/s)/4seconds 52 kg m/s=24 kg (Vf-6 m/s) 2.167 m/s=Vf-6/s 2.167+6m/s=Vf 8.167 m/s=Vf[/quote] weeh! :D that's correct sissy! so the final velocity would be 8.167 or 8.17! because of f(t) and m(v-vo).. ah ok... get! :thumbsup: thank you sissy! ;)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Stress, Pain, Death & Dying.... please give me a lecture about those topic! :lol: to those who want to share nursing lectures check this out! :D [url=http://theftalk.com/t46771-BS-Nursing-Lecture%5BShare-it-Here!%5D.html]Nursing Lectures[/url]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-02 22:28:14)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

help pls.. can u give me a tagalog song that is dedicated for mother.. father.. friend.. classmate.. and teacher/?? tnx^^
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ try the song salamat by yeng constantino. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 11 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy