• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

:arrow: well yea. =| kindah more like showing off =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ his equation is correct nix. the repeating root is equal to x. and x[sup]2[/sup] is equal to x + repeating root. =)[/quote] Still didn't understand his solution.. i didn't see any substitutions made :wallbash:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can someone help me about this problem.. i need to answer this VERY BADLY :crybaby: :arrow: The area of a square triangle is 96 sq.ft . If the hypotenuse in 20 ft. Find the lengths of the two legs. [i]info:[/i] A= 1/2 (base x height)

Last edited by d^_~b (2007-09-12 07:49:43)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ches. what do you mean by square triangle?
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]its a right triangle dude not square ( [i]daw[/i] ) [/b]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ah.. my fault.. right triangle :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz.. i have an idea how to solve but i forgot something very important on a 45-45-90 triangle :wallbash: need to get my algebra book! hmm.. something's wrong. it's not stated it's a 45-45-90 triangle.. stupid me [b]/added/[/b] i already got the base and the height but dunno how to get the legs lolz.. yeah. 16 and 12.. checked and proved correct

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-09-12 10:45:40)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: pythagorean theorem, area of a triangle, substitute values. :thumbsup:
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i14.tinypic.com/6ayv5fa.jpg[/img] [quote]Formulate 2 equations because it involves two unknows then equate it then solve for unknown quantities. =)[/quote]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz.. nice work. i feel like i'm studying math again :lol: really missed math :crybaby:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waw.. ahaha.. w/ solutions.. thnx a lot :eh: :thumbsup: +1 repu.. lol =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ always remember the pythagorean triple: =) no need for the very long solution.. =D because.. the triple is 3,4,5 =) so 3 is the shortest leg, 5 is the hypotenuse and as follows.. =) so if 20 is the hypotenuse the triple will be 12,16 and 20.. why?? same as 3,4 and 5.. :D i just gave you a short tip.. because in math quiz shows.. 5 seconds is enough for that question to know the two legs.. :D (based on experience.. haha)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz.. nice tip. i wanna learn math again and you will be my teachers :D
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]Lolz.. nice tip. i wanna learn math again and you will be my teachers[/quote] you will charge per session.. :eh: =D :penguin: hahahha :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=~jps~][quote]Lolz.. nice tip. i wanna learn math again and you will be my teachers[/quote] you will charge per session.. :eh: =D :penguin: hahahha :D[/quote] Lolz.. then how much will it be? :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

1£ per hour.. =D jokez... :D anyway, any assignment in math i can help.. but in other subjects.. ask them.. :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-15 18:53:25)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lolz kuya xav.. this is my section it must be free :lol: just kidding anywayz i actually forgotten my math since i took nursing [duh what is the connection of nursing to math? :doubt: ] lolz.. i wanna learn math again :wallbash:
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei my assignment for today is how to use a stereoscopic microscope?
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]ei my assignment for today is how to use a stereoscopic microscope?[/quote] Just search in any search engine =) You will see a lot of results about that :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jah]ei my assignment for today is how to use a stereoscopic microscope?[/quote] Maybe this site willhelp you, http://www.funsci.com/fun3_en/uster/uster.htm
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:54

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy