• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=nia_pearl19]what's the english translation of paggagatsilyo???..[/quote] Knitting. :D
icarushkii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

can someone help me with my research paper? actually its our 3rd qtrly exam for english. the outline goes here: [spoiler]Conflict between Japan and Philippines I. introduction II. where did it all started III. biography of those persons who were really involved with that war A. Filipino B. Japanese IV. How did Japanese ruled the Philippines? A. Government B. Education C. Religion V. What kind of life did Filipinos experienced during that war? A. Female B. Male C. Children VI. How did the war ended VII. Conclusion[/spoiler] there.. can someone help me??:cry: our exam will be next week. :paranoid: actually id just like to ask about II. but im still hoping if there's an angel in disguise that can help with this :p =D :lol: please pm me :(
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can somebody help me in physics? yeah. basic physics. i'm dying. :crybaby: sorry. just a second year student. TT.TT here's the problem. :crybaby: 7. A firecracker tossed into the air at 60* with the horizontal at a speed of 30 m/s exploded 15m away. How long was the firecracker in the air before it exploded? How high did it go?
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]A firecracker tossed into the air at 60* with the horizontal at a speed of 30 m/s exploded 15m away. How long was the firecracker in the air before it exploded? How high did it go?[/quote] can you tell me what exactly the name of the lesson?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dweller]can you tell me what exactly the name of the lesson?[/quote] Projectile Motion, sir. =(
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]Projectile Motion, sir. =([/quote] Waa it's hard. We haven't learned that yet. :D
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hi.. ahm help plss.. can i ask all of u somthing??? what story hir in ftalk is ok to play?.. role playing is our projrct e.. choose: driving me crazy deviant love my twin bestfriends??[/b]
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]7. A firecracker tossed into the air at 60* with the horizontal at a speed of 30 m/s exploded 15m away. How long was the firecracker in the air before it exploded? How high did it go?[/quote] Hey Girl! :3 I searched in the internet for answers and even some of my friends. =) Here's one of their answers. For Altitude: 15/sin60 if the distance is the horizontal distance. if distance is along the 60 degree then 15sin60 as for how long the firecracker was in the air distance /velocity 15m/30m/s=1/2s :] Hope it helps.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]7. A firecracker tossed into the air at 60* with the horizontal at a speed of 30 m/s exploded 15m away. How long was the firecracker in the air before it exploded? How high did it go?[/quote] Is that [b]60*[/b] thingy really that important? And do you have formulas for that? [quote]How long was the firecracker in the air before it exploded? 0.5 seconds How high did it go? Still figuring it out. Hahaha.[/quote]
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hey there. :] It's probably [b]12.6meters[/b]. ((:
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

projectile motion =) v=dtsin theta im forgot already the forumla
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dweller]xxBUBBLiExx wrote: A firecracker tossed into the air at 60* with the horizontal at a speed of 30 m/s exploded 15m away. How long was the firecracker in the air before it exploded? How high did it go?[/quote] it's a very long process of solving..
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hannah_rhia19][quote=dweller]xxBUBBLiExx wrote: A firecracker tossed into the air at 60* with the horizontal at a speed of 30 m/s exploded 15m away. How long was the firecracker in the air before it exploded? How high did it go?[/quote] it's a very long process of solving..[/quote] it is a direct substitution only :thumbsup:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

other world for environmental friendly??
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]other world for environmental friendly??[/quote] eco-friendly.. i want to ask a question.. [b]a table with table cloth has plates on it. when you pull the table cloth, the plates did not dislodge. a. why did the plates did not dislodge? b. how law of inertia takes place in that example?[/b]
icarushkii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

who were the japanese soldiers who fought here in phil. during japanese occupation?
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

please help me my fellow fstalk friends, i am being assigned to report about [b]"teorya ng panitikan"[/b] in filipino (my hatest subject..huhuhu!!) help guys!!
icarushkii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can someone give me a song for math jingle? :lol:
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinky_angel]please help me my fellow fstalk friends, i am being assigned to report about "teorya ng panitikan" in filipino (my hatest subject..huhuhu!!) help guys!![/quote] check you pm sis..the answer is there.......

Last edited by cydrax_17 (2009-01-26 21:15:18)

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm.. can someone helo me about this. My teacher assined us to make 4 suring basa. about the biography of famous filipino writers. can you share ur suring basa? cauz I dun have a format :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:36

[ 10 queries - 0.118 second ]
Privacy Policy