• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[b]gushes thanks to all of you for your answers.. :crybaby: these facts will surely help me...[/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

ow i just passed by.. and i saw this and maybe i can help.. try to see this one.. hehe.. [img]http://i12.tinypic.com/5zgd1tc.gif[/img] i stated that tha angels in the middle is equal because of law on vertical angles and also it is obvious that one angle is 90degrees.. anyway.. let's assume that the 2 vertical angles is a variable x.. FYI: Angles in a triangles sum up to 180. ;) so [b]90 + x(the vertical angles) + y(remaining angles) = 180[/b] so therefore the two triangles are equal.. why?? because first 90 they both have ninety.. and x is the same.. so it means the remaining y should be equal.. same as the AA Postulate said above. next.. we said its equal ayt?? so we can apply ratio and proportion in this kind of problem.. that is why.. we can say. base1/base2 = height1/height2 that is why. 50(8)/10 = 400/10 = 40m hope you get my point.. ps: sorry for i messed up your image.. :lol:
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kindly Solve for the X [img]http://i9.tinypic.com/6h7ukvk.jpg[/img]
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

assignment is such an awful thing... :disgust:
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wahh wat if i ask about my filipino Subject? hehe wahh we have an assignment.. UHmm in Filipino.. "Pagsasaling-Wika" :eh: really Hard.. promise.. :D b/c sometimes when you translate it in tagalog the meaning of that word is chaging.. So its really hard to pick up words that will fit into that sentence.. So pls help me with This.. Can You translate it in tagalog? "WOMEN WAVED AT THE HELECOPTER & PRAYED WITH FOLDED HANDS FOR RELIEF" thanks :eh: :D

Last edited by xye2lir0h (2007-09-06 09:36:56)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i think the sentence is impossible.. look at that.. wave = you use your hands here prayed w/ folded hands = you also use your hands its just like saying.. "Ako ay naliligo habang nagwawalis." :wasted: i forgot what sentence error that is.. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. just don't translate it word by word. translate the sentence through it's thought..

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-09-07 13:56:51)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmhm.. i hope you just answered it.. haha :lol: >i wont translate it.. :wallbash:
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well! i dont answer my homeworks sometimes i let my sister answer it or i do it at school in the morning .............whahahha :lol:
Hanna_mae
» n00b
1969-12-31

d sentence is just a compound one.. :eh: d women are waving then praying, not waving while praying..hope dat helps!!!! =)
Hanna_mae
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey, can u just help me in science!!!! im really not good at it...how could i get d coefficient of frictional force??? im just a high school freshman..my teachers are killing me!!! :crybaby:
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yah.. kaYa You need to translate it.. base 0n your own understanding.. ahha!! im n0t good in english at all.. :crybaby: Hehe!! by the way.. thankz :eh: :D

Last edited by xye2lir0h (2007-09-08 11:00:38)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=~jps~]Kindly Solve for the X [url]http://i9.tinypic.com/6h7ukvk.jpg[/url][/quote] [b]Dude is are you for real its kinda an infinite ? if i'm not mistaken[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969][quote=~jps~]Kindly Solve for the X [url]http://i9.tinypic.com/6h7ukvk.jpg[/url][/quote] [b]Dude is are you for real its kinda an infinite ? if i'm not mistaken[/b][/quote] That's serious kuya ayel.. i just forgotten how to solve that one. [quote=xavierkym]hmhm.. i hope you just answered it.. haha :lol: >i wont translate it.. :wallbash:[/quote] haha! i can't translate it kuya ;) [quote][b]kindly avoid double posting and using tagalog words here guys[/b][/quote]
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991][quote=Freelance6969][quote=~jps~]Kindly Solve for the X [url]http://i9.tinypic.com/6h7ukvk.jpg[/url][/quote] [b]Dude is are you for real its kinda an infinite ? if i'm not mistaken[/b][/quote] That's serious kuya ayel.. i just forgotten how to solve that one. [quote=xavierkym]hmhm.. i hope you just answered it.. haha :lol: >i wont translate it.. :wallbash:[/quote] haha! i can't translate it kuya ;) [quote][b]kindly avoid double posting and using tagalog words here guys[/b][/quote] [/quote] oh yeah . i remember if from my second year algebra . and hahaha i also forgot how to solve it ... hehehe XD
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. seems i need to open my algebra book again :lol:
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]aRies04991 wrote: Freelance6969 wrote: ~jps~ wrote: Kindly Solve for the X http://i9.tinypic.com/6h7ukvk.jpg Dude is are you for real its kinda an infinite ? if i'm not mistaken That's serious kuya ayel.. i just forgotten how to solve that one. xavierkym wrote: hmhm.. i hope you just answered it.. haha >i wont translate it.. haha! i can't translate it kuya[/quote] [img]http://i6.tinypic.com/6bu5kja.jpg[/img] this kind of equation can be solve by usin BEACH ANALOGY =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Err.. can't understand that. why will we substitute eq. 1 to eq. 2?[b] x[/b] and [b]x[sup]2[/sup][/b] aren't the same right? argh. already forgot my math :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ his equation is correct nix. the repeating root is equal to x. and x[sup]2[/sup] is equal to x + repeating root. =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ but i think its not his assignment or whatsoever.. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:11

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy