• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

I need help. can someone guide me how to use windows movie maker? i need it very badly for our film making subjct.
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Done with my prelims, but am still working on a paper to be passed on wednesday. Can't find my primary source on our library, it was on UP Lib. Don't have time to go there since we there will be no classes on monday. Im searching for a pdf of it but the ones on the net are just preview, some are just journal articles. Can anybody help me to find it online? It is [i][b]The Mathematical Theory of Communication[/b][/i] - by Shannon and Weaver. :crybaby:
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]Done with my prelims, but am still working on a paper to be passed on wednesday. Can't find my primary source on our library, it was on UP Lib. Don't have time to go there since we there will be no classes on monday. Im searching for a pdf of it but the ones on the net are just preview, some are just journal articles. Can anybody help me to find it online? It is The Mathematical Theory of Communication - by Shannon and Weaver.[/quote] try to go here esnips.com there is a lot of ebooks here..... =)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=~jps~]try to go here esnips.com there is a lot of ebooks here..... =)[/quote] Thanks brother. You're the man. :thumbsup: :D It helped. I don't know that esnips has ebooks also. Now, I know. Thanks brother. :D:rose:
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

S.I.P?? may i ask some help out here.. help us on our S.I.P. project in physics...=)=)=) who can help us???
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anyine can sight the connection between liprosy and toilet bowls?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

can someone help me w/ my Sci. assignment? :arrow: give 5 examples for blue,bluish white,yellow,orange&&red stars :arrow: give 5 examples of dwarf,white dwarf&&med. sized stars :D hope you guys can help me.:o
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice!! can someone help me out in choosing a nice topic for a research paper and an investigatory project about physics?? :question:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow i didnt know there's a thread like this this would be cool this will really help me a lot! im gonna do my homework tomorrow so if i have problems with it help me guyz ok?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is [b]beyond[/b] cool. Heeheh...hhehe...I don't have to work my brain out that much! =D=D
ZISSMAYNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont understand physics! but i lov math.. anyone can help me in physics who lov and understand physics?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ what exactly in physics? it is a broad subject. if you love math, you'd surely love physics. :thumbsup:
angpogimo
» n00b
1969-12-31

please...anyone!!help me!! Find the angle of B(assume it as Beta): sinB + cosB + sin(B+90º) + cos(B+180º) = 0 (show Solution please) thanks!!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angpogimo]Find the angle of B(assume it as Beta):sinB + cosB + sin(B+90º) + cos(B+180º) = 0[/quote] That's all the given? No other value? This is trigo, right? :/

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-08 23:25:07)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. wat is next to billion?? it's like million, billion ________?? is it trillion or sumthing??
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

trillion, dear.
angpogimo
» n00b
1969-12-31

@aysbeaux that's all the given!!! ;)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

help me, i need an investigatory project, w/ easy to find requirements, plz include the procedure how to make it.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ANGPOGIMO[/b] v v sinB + cosB + sin (b+90) + cos (b+180) = 0 first solution: 2sinB+90=0 sinB= - 45 b = - square root of two / two second sol'n: 2cosB+180=0 cosB=0 b=0 copy the whole solution. im not sure about that but.. yeah. hahahaaa~ :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[quote=angpogimo]please...anyone!!help me!! Find the angle of B(assume it as Beta): sinB + cosB + sin(B+90º) + cos(B+180º) = 0 (show Solution please) thanks!!![/quote] :arrow: using trigonometric identities, and Angle sum-difference where: sin (A+B) = sinAcosB + cosAsinB cos (A+B) = cosAcosB - sinAsinB sinB + cosB + sin(B+90) + cos(B+180) = 0 sinB + cosB + [b](sinBcos90 + cosBsin90)[/b] + [b](cosBcos180 - sinBsin180)[/b] = 0 [i]sinB[/i] + [u]cosB[/u] + [i]sinBcos90[/i] + [u]cosBsin90[/u] + [u]cosBcos180[/u] -[i] sinBsin180 [/i]= 0 sinB(1 + cos90 - sin180) + cosB(1 + sin90 + cos180) = 0 sinB (1) + cosB(1) = 0 sinB = -cosB [i]divide both sides by cosB[/i] (sinB)/(cosB) = -(cosB)/(cosB) [i] sin/cos = tan[/i] tanB = -1 B = tan^1(-1) [i]inverse tangent of -1[/i] [b]B = -45[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:30

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy