• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Is that like an "investigatory project"?
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

maybe that toothpaste tastes sour.. lols =D
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to kua aries... yup... hehehe.... it's just that it's the first tym we've done it... and i'm still 1st year.. soo... i'm not yet good at that king of project.... hihihi =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]^ Hehe interesting :) ma'am what maybe the procedure in making Calamasi toothpaste?! =|[/quote] :arrow: we didn't arrived in that part because we changed our project =) we have a source though, on how to make one because my classmate's aunt has a friend who is a scientist specializing in that field. we were just stuck on the components of the calamansi if it is suitable in being a toothpaste because we have thought of it as an effective skin whitener yet there are still missing informations and our defense for that project is kinda coming so fast so we settled with the easier one. it's really easy to think of a project cute, but the procedure needs lots of brainwaves :lol: we were trained in third year h.s. bout it. we even did some researches in sea urchins. :ninja:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@~*~cute~*~ I thought it was not a investigatory project so I assumed you only to invent anything that was not discovered yet! I really want to give this idea but think it is useless now, [b]Sayote Chips and Fried Sayote with Chilli hot Sauce[/b] :) Edit: @ ma'am Meng, so it was a big lost that you didn't continue in the process of Calamasi Toothpaste, It was really interesting to know how effective this Calamasi toothpaste compare to other brands we buy!

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-15 06:51:25)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: it was a great thing that it didn't pursue :lol: we don't have enough budget to make a finish product., so our work is mainly theoretical

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-15 06:35:11)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

So ma'am do you have plan to continue your unfinish project?! This is really kinda interesting =) I cannot imagine the taste :lol:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

. who can send me loads of abstract reasoning?! :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]So ma'am do you have plan to continue your unfinish project?! This is really kinda interesting =) I cannot imagine the taste :lol:[/quote] :arrow: nah. i already graduated from h.s and i don't see any purpose for continuing the project =) besides, it's not my line of expertise and my groupmates have no intention of remembering that fugly subject of ours :lol: @^ abstract reasoning test here: [url]http://discovery.axiomsoftware.com/abstract/[/url]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-15 10:00:47)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh noh! my assignment to my instructor: who's first? chicken or egg? lol instuctor! :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ Egg :lol: dinosaurs came first and they are from eggs. lol. so now the question is, which came first, the dino or the egg? :lol: jox
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I fergot my genesis, I think the dinosaurs came first :) Btw, Does a dinosaurs is a mammals?!
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]dude rephrase your question " Btw, Does a dinosaurs is a mammals?!" [/align] [align=center]are dinosaurs mammal's ?[/align] [align=center]anyways .. i dont think dinosaurs are mammals [/align]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]I fergot my genesis, I think the dinosaurs came first :) Btw, Does a dinosaurs is a mammals?![/quote] :arrow: i've watched land before time and they came from eggs =) but then, well i dunno. :lol:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]for that question, the chicken is the first bcoz if the egg, it cannot survive by itself without the chicken.. :retard: it's hard to explain in english..let me do it in tagalog..if someone knows how to translate this then do so.. :arrow: ([i]ang manok ang mas na-una sa itlog kasi ang itlog ay hindi nakakasurvive kung wala ang manok, meaning, sa paggawa palang ng mundo mas unang ginawa ang manok kesa sa itlog[/i].) haha!! that was my explination!!! :lol: :arrow: dinosaurs are not mammals they are reptiles i think..[/b] :idea:

Last edited by nicey (2007-08-16 08:52:56)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Edit: I think dinosaurs are some kind of lizard so it mean they are reptiles!! I fergot my elementary huhuhuhu~ Btw, to Freelance6969, thanks for re-phrasing my question!

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-17 03:11:13)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think dinosaurs are reptiles
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Edit: I think dinosaurs are some kind of lizard so it mean they are reptiles!! I fergot my elementary huhuhuhu~ Btw, to Freelance6969, thanks for re-phrasing my question![/quote] Dinosaurs are reptiles.. [b]REPTILES[/b] -[i]they are hatched from eggs -their skin are dry and rough -they are covered with SCALES[/i] all of the descriptions above does represents a dinosaur right? =)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

can you help me about my project? hehe is there a site where you can dowload filipino folk songs? if you know something, please give me the link,hehe
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Heheeh if I am you, I'll go to our school library Filipinyana section and ask the topic I need.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:47

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy