• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

chaoscris
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

wow finally there's a section 4 an assign or watever info we need which some of the other members cud share their ideas....coz i'm having a prob in my visual basic subj......hope somedy cud help me.......................we are assign to create a presentation using vb?help me pls...........
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=chaoscris]wow finally there's a section 4 an assign or watever info we need which some of the other members cud share their ideas....coz i'm having a prob in my visual basic subj......hope somedy cud help me.......................we are assign to create a presentation using vb?help me pls...........[/quote] That's a tough one.. but i can't help you. i also dun know how to use it.. maybe others might help you
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

help me in my computer assignment, please what are the 5 type tools on adobe photoshop? i don't really know anything on on photoshop, so please help me! waahhh!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Spam detected [color=red]Spam deleted[/color]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-07-20 22:58:28)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=chaoscris]wow finally there's a section 4 an assign or watever info we need which some of the other members cud share their ideas....coz i'm having a prob in my visual basic subj......hope somedy cud help me.......................we are assign to create a presentation using vb?help me pls...........[/quote] [b] maybe I can help u with that one hehe I love visual basic, hehe what topic r u now on your computer subj.?[/b]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can someone help me about autocad.. I find it hard to use it.. :retard:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Why not search for tutorials in the web?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At d^_~b, maybe this site will answer your problem, http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/autocad/tutorials/
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waw thnx.. hahaha.. now I know how to use the basic tools.. lol =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ autocad? what are you using? Inventor or R14?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]waw thnx.. hahaha.. now I know how to use the basic tools.. lol =D[/quote] Welcome :thumbsup: If you want I will lend you books but unfortunately we're far from each other guezzz~
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I have an AutoCAD 2007 Inventor installer here =D =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Does anyone know how to make [b]Icing[/b] barely without using any equipment?! We only had utensils at home and we don't have machines for stirring :cry:

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-10 06:27:11)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ use fork an beat the egg white in 24hours. =D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

inventors installer here hhaah LOL =D
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

could you help me with my project???!!! please!! really need this one....... ~you're gonna invent things that are not yet invented..... uhhh!!!... i can't think of anything yet....all of my projects are rejected!! :mad: uhh!!! could you help me??!! please!!please!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ use fork an beat the egg white in 24hours. =D[/quote] Nyek are you serious?! Is that the way you do barely?! Maybe have a try using blender hehehe~ :lol: ---- At ~*~cute~*~ sorry I cannot help with your project because I'm not a scientist. But in cooking maybe you can invent new menu for your appetizer, main course, soup, and dessert!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=~*~cute~*~]could you help me with my project???!!! please!! really need this one....... ~you're gonna invent things that are not yet invented..... uhhh!!!... i can't think of anything yet....all of my projects are rejected!! :mad: uhh!!! could you help me??!! please!!please!![/quote] :arrow: calamansi toothpaste :eh: i remember our research subject required us to make a project. we started with calamansi toothpaste but because of lack of time to go to health departments, we ended up into potato extracts for dark circles around the eyes =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehe interesting :) ma'am what maybe the procedure in making Calamasi toothpaste?! =|
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woaah!! tnx siz meng!!it's cool ~calamansi toothpaste~ :D hehhe... gonna try it... hihihi tnx!!and to bro reversedge... tnx also for the help!!

Last edited by ~*~cute~*~ (2007-08-14 06:35:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:09

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy