• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

^ Common & Proper nouns Concrete & Abstract nouns Collective nouns Singular & Plural nouns Gender nouns Count & Mass nouns sorry i think its 6 but if you no like this answer thats okay
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

mine..i don't like math..but i understand when learning math.. Subject i hate is Electronic power..it very difficult to understand.. And Microprocessor subject...i hate it...[img]http://theftalk.com/img/smilies/badgrin.gif[/img]
PiNkAhOlIc pRiNcEsS
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you help me with this? can you make me a composition of this with the title "the importance of taking care of ones clothing" .. please!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ this is HELP thread. not MAKE ME thread. We only guide you in making your assignments, not make them for you. Please be responsible for your own school works. Google first, if google can't answer you or you need personal and practical reasoning/explanation, you can consult this thread. I'm just reminding you guys to make your assignment and don't be lazy, resorting to asking others to make it for you.
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah its true pinkaholic but you have to make it. so im just gonna give u advices on the things.. You have to take care of your clothing because its yours, its one of things you need in your daily life. make your thing interesting, use some deep words in english. and make it clear. dont make it like so long, but the teacher cannot understand anything. to make a good impression, prevent from erasures even if you have liquid eraser. be neat be clean on your paperworl. and dont forget [because i love spelling] write the correct spelling and give youre best penmanship okay?
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

at what point degrees fahrenheit and degrees celcius will meet? pls...i need it urgent its for tomorrow....Thnx :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: What do you mean by that? Meet as in what? Or in what value would they be numerically equal? C= (5/9)(F-32) F= 1.8C + 32
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: What do you mean by that? Meet as in what? Or in what value would they be numerically equal? C= (5/9)(F-32) F= 1.8C + 32[/quote] meet as in they are alike or equal and i also need a solution for that.... :D THnx...for that equation

Last edited by _Reinz3022_ (2008-07-20 05:17:11)

lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: What do you mean by that? Meet as in what? Or in what value would they be numerically equal? C= (5/9)(F-32) F= 1.8C + 32[/quote] Additional info: To get the temperature measured in Kelvins, here's the formula: [b]from Kelvin[/b] [b]to Kelvin[/b] Celsius [°C] = [K] − 273.15 [K] = [°C] + 273.15 Fahrenheit [°F] = [K] × 9⁄5 − 459.67 [K] = ([°F] + 459.67) × 5⁄9 Rankine [°R] = [K] × 9⁄5 [K] = [°R] × 5⁄9 For temperature [i]intervals[/i] rather than specific temperatures, 1 K = 1 °C = 1.8 °F = 1.8 °R Besides from the aforementioned conversion formula above, I just stumbled on the grand-old Wikipedia and found out some additional conversion formulas for temperature. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_conversion_formulas[/url]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Can anyone who has/had taken up Operations Research (specifically on Game Theory) help me with this: [quote]You are in command in three divisions of elves, and are planning an attack on two fortresses, the Dark Tower and the Karnack, held jointly by two powerful divisions of trolls. You must decide how many divisions to send each fortress in order to maximize your gains, while the enemy is making similar plans. (No divisions can be split.) You estimate that one troll division is equal in strength to two of your divisions. If [i]x[/i] elf divisions encounter [i]y[/i] troll divisions at a fortress, then the payoff for that the fortress is 1 if 2x>y (since you would win the battle), 0 if 2x=y, and -1 if y>2x. The total payoff matrix is then the sum of the payoffs for the two fortresses. Set up the payoff matrix, determine whether thus game is strictly determined, and what your best strategy would be in the event as it is.[/quote]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here... if you still dont know the sign here it is Ax+By=C first step: write the equation... ex. [b]5x[/b]-4y= 4 second step: transpose [b]5x[/b] to the other side, it will become... -4y= [b]-5x[/b]+4 as you can see the positive sign becomes negative....when you transpose a number, you have to change its sign... :thumbsup: third step: divide it by [b]-4y[/b] [b]-4y/-4[/b] = [b]-5x/-4 + 4/-4 [/b] when dividing like sign the answer is positive and when unlike sign negative... then...the answer is: [b]5x/4 -1[/b] :thumbsup: [b]hope this will help... goodluck sis...!!![/b] :D

Last edited by pauline416 (2008-08-05 08:25:17)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i've a problem 'bout butterflies.. i don't know where to find all the stuff about it.. i'm going to make a project for technology..

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-08-08 00:37:13)

Jessieveronica
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a problem this is for my lil sis any herbal for urinary and respiratory diseases?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I need answers to these: [li]national health situation[/li] [li]phil. delivery system[/li] just tell anything about them. thanks
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow! ftalk members are intellligent.:O =33 im a bit good in english. so if u need to write compositons. just write it in this thread. or pm me. ---merge--- [quote=yhanikz]i've a problem 'bout butterflies.. i don't know where to find all the stuff about it.. i'm going to make a project for technology..[/quote] y don't u search in wikipedia.com? about.com? google.com? yahoo.com? ask.com? =3 ---merge---
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Can anyone Help Me About Lifestyles? it's my project :(
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^what do you mean by that? is it customs? or something like that? be specific :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can anyone explain me how's the process of diffusion and osmosis? :crybaby: i read my book for almost 5 times. :arrow:i can't understand it. :crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Post the definition of those terms here so that other memebers can help you. :)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ o sorry. :D diffusion- movement of molecules from an area of higher concentration to an area of lower concentration. osmosis- movement of water molecules through a selectively permeable membrane into a solution of higher solute concentration.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:41

[ 14 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy