• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

here's my problem.. CHEMISTRY: You know very well that when a liquid is cooled, its molecules move slower and thus it solidifies. Most solids have higher density than water so they tend to sink in water. One hot day, you put two ice cubes on your soda and you noticed that the cubes floated. Why didn’t the solid cubes sink? ASTRONOMY: Going home late from school, you noticed that the crescent moon still has a dark portion which shows the outline of a full moon. You have learned from class that the illumination and phase of the Moon are determined by the relevant positions of the Sun, Earth, and Moon. What is the phenomenon that makes you see the outline of the Moon at the start of the Crescent phase and how does it happen? help?
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=alemracloveyajr]CHEMISTRY: You know very well that when a liquid is cooled, its molecules move slower and thus it solidifies. Most solids have higher density than water so they tend to sink in water. One hot day, you put two ice cubes on your soda and you noticed that the cubes floated. Why didn’t the solid cubes sink?[/quote] don't generalized that all solids are have a higher densities.. ice cube is water but in a form of solid.. right.. those ice cubes are less denser than water.. for example, when you put an ice cubes into your water it will float, right.. so, in your case.. definitely, that your two ice cubes will be float in your soda because those two ice cubes is less denser than soda.. :D hope you get what i mean.. :thumbsup:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

who here can help me in [b]bio[/b].. just pm me.. i'm sure..i owe u one.. tenks..haha..
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=megumi028]who here can help me in bio.. just pm me.. i'm sure..i owe u one.. tenks..haha..[/quote] post your question here.. :D
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oppss.. sorry for double posting.. :| [quote=greenice07_iAmTheEnmity]# PHYSICS: You and your classmates went to an amusement park to try the newest rollercoaster ride. The queue for the ride is very long and you were starting to get impatient. Suddenly, the ride controller approached you and told you that he can get you and your classmates a no-queue ticket pass if you could answer his question about the rollercoaster. His question is, “Why is there a need for the rollercoaster car to increase its speed before entering a vertical loop?”[/quote] maybe because the gravity pulls the rollercoastercar.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by hannah_rhia19 (2008-11-16 06:43:37)

fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..heeelp... with this one.. [quote=alemracloveyajr]ASTRONOMY: Going home late from school, you noticed that the crescent moon still has a dark portion which shows the outline of a full moon. You have learned from class that the illumination and phase of the Moon are determined by the relevant positions of the Sun, Earth, and Moon. What is the phenomenon that makes you see the outline of the Moon at the start of the Crescent phase and how does it happen?[/quote] and this one.. [quote=greenice07_iAmTheEnmity]# GEOLOGY: For their anniversary, Joey bought Kate a very expensive bracelet made of pure, 24-carat gold. Kate was very happy with the beautiful bracelet but said she couldn’t wear them. When he realized the reason why, Joey was enraged, not at Kate but at himself for buying the bracelet. Why can’t Kate wear the bracelet?[/quote] plz.. guyz??! thankz a lot! :)
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hannah_rhia19]maybe because the gravity pulls the rollercoastercar..[/quote] hhmm.. i think you have a point there.. hahah... never thought of that.. whew! thanks a lot!!!:):)
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=fLutterblue07]# GEOLOGY: For their anniversary, Joey bought Kate a very expensive bracelet made of pure, 24-carat gold. Kate was very happy with the beautiful bracelet but said she couldn’t wear them. When he realized the reason why, Joey was enraged, not at Kate but at himself for buying the bracelet. Why can’t Kate wear the bracelet?[/quote] uhmm.. i think, it's not a true 24-carat gold.. when we say pure gold, it's texture is smooth and it is soft when we touch or press it.. =) hope you get my point.. :thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

HELP ! :D English HW =.= question .. [quote]1. what's duty of Librarian ? 2. what's duty of Chasier ? 3. what's duty of banker ?[/quote] odd question huh ? :| but SOS !

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-11-19 07:51:09)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Did you try to search it in Yahoo! or Google? Or try the Yahoo Answer. :]
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=hannah_rhia19]i think, it's not correct.. here; :thumbsdown: so, here's how to get a lewis structure.. :D we know that ClO3 is a covalent bond.. right.. :thumbsup: 1. get the total valence electron of clo3 which is 25. 2. multiply the subscript by 8 because it's non hydrogen. 8x4=32. 3. subtract your answer in #2 to #1. 32-25=7.[total bonding electron] 4.divide 7 by 2, to get the number of bond lines.. which is 4.. O ll 5. O-Cl-O 6. subtract your answer in #1 to #3. so 25-7=18.. so 18 is the no. of electrons that do not participate during bonding or lone pairs.. so, ikaw na bahala maglagay nung mga dots.. dapat 18 ah.. :D[/quote] wow thnx, sori for the late rep! anyway +repu
icarushkii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] HEEEELLPPPP!!!! [/b] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler]what are the 4 movements of symphony??[/spoiler] please reply =(
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kinetixz10]Then, Help Me With This :D Formula: x²-(r1+r2)x+r1 r2=0 Given: 7,-9 -------------------------------------------------------------- Thx :D :D :D[/quote] just substitute the values of r1 and r2 which is 7 (r1) and -9 (r2)
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have homework in german. but i think nobody could help me.:disgust:
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=icarushkii]what are the 4 movements of symphony??[/quote] used your search engine first, before posting here..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heyy .. can i ask help for my homework (again) this is about my term paper can you help me to find the sites about "coral reef" ? i have try to find it in google, yahoo etc. but it didn't enaugh :disgust: thx :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]heyy .. can i ask help for my homework (again) this is about my term paper can you help me to find the sites about "coral reef" ? i have try to find it in google, yahoo etc. but it didn't enaugh :disgust: thx :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]U'l c d complete information of Coral Reef at [i]Wikipedia[/i]. :thumbsup: [/b]
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ewenessgALLore]i think, it's not correct.. here; so, here's how to get a lewis structure.. we know that ClO3 is a covalent bond.. right.. 1. get the total valence electron of clo3 which is 25. 2. multiply the subscript by 8 because it's non hydrogen. 8x4=32. 3. subtract your answer in #2 to #1. 32-25=7.[total bonding electron] 4.divide 7 by 2, to get the number of bond lines.. which is 4.. O ll 5. O-Cl-O 6. subtract your answer in #1 to #3. so 25-7=18.. so 18 is the no. of electrons that do not participate during bonding.. so, ikaw na bahala maglagay nung mga dots.. dapat 18 ah..[/quote] i forgot about that formula.. :D thanks for correcting me..
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=MiSS.GRACEo6]i have homework in german. but i think nobody could help me.[/quote] ^post your assignment here. we didn`t know some members know it.
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]heyy .. can i ask help for my homework (again) this is about my term paper can you help me to find the sites about "coral reef" ? i have try to find it in google, yahoo etc. but it didn't enaugh :disgust: thx :thumbsup:[/quote] try at open-encyclopedia.com btw, what specific information do you want to know 'bout coral reefs :question::question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:56

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy