• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

i do have one... for a friend... but its an old song na... its "magkaibigang tunay" by jolina magdangal back in 90's Ang T.V na :D we had an assignment before to write a song for a friend..haha i submitted this one.. our prof. didnt know it wasnt mine lolz bad me :D its a really nice song :)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-01 02:00:26)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

@lovegood and kristina16: tnx 4 ur help^^.. appriciated so much^^,,
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]@lovegood and kristina16: tnx 4 ur help^^.. appriciated so much^^,,[/quote] its okei, im glad that i was able to help u.. :D toink, wenkz, btw, thanks for d repu.. :o didn't expect it... =|
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys help me pls.... i nid a script about the story of sisa, crispin, basilio.... Can u please give me the script (tagalog) of Noli me tangere because I really reaaly need it for my project in Filipino III that will be submitted on monday 0ctober 6 2008 and also for our Role playing please response I badly needed your help so please response earlier the date before. PLEASE(10000000000000000000x) please please please please please please please please please....... i nid kabanat XV-XVII plssss getsss?????
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]okay we have a role play in noli me tangere last year in our filipino literature class, and i am the assistant scriptwriter that time ... but i forgot the story line of noli me tangere, im sory i cant help u :( sipnayan ha? nice info for me :D[/align]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=grace17]Can u please give me the script (tagalog) of Noli me tangere because I really reaaly need it for my project in Filipino III that will be submitted on monday 0ctober 6 2008 and also for our Role playing please response I badly needed your help so please response earlier the date before. PLEASE(10000000000000000000x) please please please please please please please please please....... i nid kabanat XV-XVII[/quote] :arrow: don't you have a book of Noli Me Tangere? =|
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have.. ahm.. guys.. i made it already.. tnx n lng..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Simpleghurl]Objective: At the end of the experiment, students should be able to do calculation involving: 1. Boyles Law 2. Charles Law 3. Amontons Law 4. Combined Gas Law Solve the following: 1. A 5 liter pressure cylinder contains only N2 under a pressure of 10 ATM(atmosphere) at 25 degree Celsius. What will be the pressure when the system is: a. heated to 200 degree Celsius b. cooled to -150 degree Celsius 2. At 18 degree Celsius, 4.6L of Ar at 380 mm Hg pressure are compressed is isothermally to 1.96L. What is the final pressure in ATM (atmosphere)? 3. A gas collected when the temp is 27 degree Celsius & the pressure is 80 mm Hg measure 0.5L. Find the volume of the temp is lowered at -3 degree Celsius pressure at 75 mm Hg. 4. A gas measures 500 ml at a temp of -23 degree Celsius. Find its volume in L when the temp is raised to 23 degree Celsius. 5. Air confined in a household container has a pressure of 760 Torr at 25 degree Celsius. What will be the pressure if the container is through into a trash fire & the temp increases to 500 degree Celsius.[/quote]
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

its already substitution for the values to the formula of the four gas law.
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

can anyone give me research paper titles??
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]can anyone give me research paper titles??[/quote] in what area of specialization??
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm really stucked here at social studies..i'm tired of searching "magellan's expedition"..but i didn't find any images yet..:doubt::doubt::doubt:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^^ im not sure but [spoiler][img]http://www.iol.ie/~jomerps/HomePage/Projects/World_Explorers/Images/Ferdinand_Magellan%27s_Travels.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.oceansatlas.com/unatlas/uses/transportation_telecomm/maritime_trans/nav/images/map_magellan_l.gif[/img] [img]http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/47/75647-004-045482B7.jpg[/img][/spoiler] hope it helps
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Can you help me? My HW in Basic Methods of Research is to make a Foreign Study & Literature, Local Study & Literature. Please help me find some articles about Rebellion(local & foreign) Thanks:)
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=~jps~]in what area of specialization??[/quote] research that deals with science.., the potential and effectiveness of things for a new inventions., hope some one will help me..,:crybaby:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

any RN's?? overview about "nursing research" please help.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

anybody has an idea for a good topic? science fair? :D
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! this is great! :]
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys.. ahm.. can u explain this:our mission and vision of our school vision: A holistic child Spiritually rich Academically forward Morally upright and Economically involved Mission: to be an active instrument in developing a child becoming a well rounded adult to be an active partner in developing a child toward being responsible partner to be an active molder of a child becoming a concerned and involved individual
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can you help me find some paintings & sculptures in Georgia? thanks:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:22

[ 9 queries - 0.149 second ]
Privacy Policy