• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[b]toinkz..im having again assignment in geometry :wallbash: im really s **pid when it comes to geometry!!hahaha!!..actually,the class had already answred this but i don't think our teacher was satisfied with our answers so here: hope u can help me...:)[/b] [img]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5666/trianglesgr5.png[/img]

Last edited by nicey (2007-10-08 05:18:04)

~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

[align=center]You dont need to prove that the two triangles are similar even if you use the [b]similar triangle method[/b] coz based on the figure the two triangles are already similar! =) [/align]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][/b][align=center]hir's my projects: i nid to submit one math trick or [b] puzzle[/b].. and i'm really [b]puzzled[/b] :D with what to pass...it's due next week.. oh and another thing,,.i need to think of a way i can present all the tenses of verbs creatively, like in a shirt, handicrafts..blah..blah.. can u guys suggest anything??.. :penguin: :wallbash: [/align] [b]i just hate projects...haaaayyy... :| :lol: [/b]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`can anyone here suggest a title proposal for my thesis..? :rolleyes: [img]http://i24.tinypic.com/2z9a61x.gif[/img]
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thesis on what subject? i mean in what field? :)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

..anything.. hmmm nursing? [img]http://i24.tinypic.com/2z9a61x.gif[/img]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-mapeh_visual art of indigenous pipol (nid help!a site maybe) waaah i nid help,help me find a site! :crybaby:
M`i`c`h`e`l`l`e`25
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi our teacher gave us a activity in frontpage 2003 or 2002 that contains about me,friends,family,and school.... can you help me???? can you create a frontpage so that my friends have a link to your frontpage??? please thnz in advance just pm me if you want to help me
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uh.. i dont get it.. LOL what do you mean by. "a frontpage so that my friends have a link to your frontpage?" :lol:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey.. do you know hat is [b]verbal past participle???[/b]
blacklilha
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need to prepare for the midterm exam at zoo and also our notebook to be passed on thursday..... [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9012/3457357054qq8.jpg[/img][/url] fs and ym add me gen_1391@yahoo.com thnkz
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my teacher gave me note in our book so much so we voring in class
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

It looks like that my subject CS 320 (Systems Analysis and Design) is having a proposal defense in the next two weeks. :clock: I'm almost slacking a bit but our group proposal's documentation needs some correction. Any advice from fellow CompSci FTalkers?:question: Help! - - - [quote=M`i`c`h`e`l`l`e`25]can you help me???? can you create a frontpage so that my friends have a link to your frontpage???[/quote] [quote=d^_~b]uh.. i dont get it.. LOL what do you mean by. "a frontpage so that my friends have a link to your frontpage?" :lol:[/quote] What she means that she wants a MS FrontPage HTML document that contain a link to her profile page (i.e., Friendster) that can be accessed by her friends online. - - - [b][color=red]Kindly Avoid Double Posting. Read the Rules.[/color][/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-02-26 08:33:52)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Please help me with my history and science assignment. =[ Its kinda due next week and i havent started. My history one is about looking at primary sources then answering 3 questions. I have to find 2 conscription FOR the Vietnam War in Australia and 2 conscription AGAINST the Vietnam War in Australia and they have to be a primary source :crybaby: and for my science one I have to make a speech and a written report on the arguments for and against embryonic stem cell research. :crybaby: Oh myy.. Life is so harsh to me
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Always remember guys that you can browse using google or yahoo.. maybe the answers to your questions can be found there.
llyanz37
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys can u help me... to search for the 12 different kinds of test done in statistics and in hypothesis testing?????

Last edited by llyanz37 (2008-03-15 04:08:06)

ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there anyone who knows a site where i can get an information about mechanical engineering tool and die operation. specificaly about sub-press operation and sub press die.:wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Urgent: There are so many off topic here, kindly clean it mods! ---- Topic: Gezzz I'm gettin' trouble with my Feasibility Study(FS)[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5259/crycf6.gif[/img] Are anyone give me some simple business to build related in the hospitality industry?!
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm. answers to nicey's question.. first of all.. how many statement does she need? uhmm.. the triangle are similar if: <a=<x <b=<y <c=<z since the 2 triangles are congruent base on the given, therefore, they have similar angles which proves the similarity of them..
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Urgent: There are so many off topic here, kindly clean it mods! ---- Topic: Gezzz I'm gettin' trouble with my Feasibility Study(FS) Are anyone give me some simple business to build related in the hospitality industry?![/quote] try to look up in the net.. * Advance reservations systems * Improved back-office reporting * Training * Video surveillance * Wi-fi hot spots * Centralized order processing * In-room and behind-the-desk TV entertainment * Movies On Demand * Data storage * Managed security * Disaster recovery
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=sugarstyx_x]:idea: PLEASE READ: • You're not allowed to Plagiarize, we do not encourage this. • Members can help you but not allowed to do the work for you. • This is a Discussion thread

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy