• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

absolutely yes. kuya pine again?
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ Yes. -- sis pine again? ;]
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh yeah.:D kuya pine for sure?
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope. LuckyStar?
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice one! :lol3: Ate Irene?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. ms ivyness ?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NO. Ms Deceived?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^no >feez?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wonderful. Ms Shana?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yes >feez?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. friedchicken123?
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope!! - hafeez???
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^nope >feez?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wonderful. Ms Shana?
jemoscreamo14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. Mr. Bob?
playgirl_001
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope >sir bob?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:16

[ 11 queries - 0.223 second ]
Privacy Policy