• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

uh, is that [s]`mizeL[/s] ??? ahw.. kiddin for me it's Ephemeral.. hehehe... i dunno.. :wallbash:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

waa why me? :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]waa why me? :lol:[/quote] :arrow: and you're shocked? :lol: You don't even share some thoughts/experiences in some discussion threads, you always hang out in the design and development section :disgust: bohaha. still no one beats [i]minmin[/i] :ninja: :eh: :penguin:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-01-07 08:46:28)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Haha! i third the motion. lol.. well kuya ephe also sometimes post in the games section. hehe minmin? lol (again).. that's for sure.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-01-07 08:51:57)

Kb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]For me its[/color][color=green]Ephemeral[/color] [b]because he uses anime avatars![/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yep! mimin! =D (I am saying this to avoid the discussion about me :P )
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kuya ephe and Nix. =| hmm.. I dunno.. :disgust:
Kb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=maroon]:lol: You got owned kuya Ephe! :lol:[/color][/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Yep! mimin! =D (I am saying this to avoid the discussion about me :P )[/quote] 1. minmin 2. kuya Ephe. bohaha. you can't escape.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For the info I have shown myself before here for 3mins then removed the avatar. :lol: Hmm... mysterious who to select? :o
Kb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Choose you own pic as an avatar!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]Kuya ephe and Nix. =| hmm.. I dunno.. :disgust:[/quote] a big LOL. why am i there? err.. aside from minmin and kuya ephe. i guess kuya symph (hehe) :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]For the info I have shown myself before here for 3mins then removed the avatar. :lol: Hmm... mysterious who to select? :o[/quote] :arrow: i think i saw that before :P and i knoe your full name. so you're just second to minmin. bohahaha
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Either kherminator or EziL =D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-07 09:18:50)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]For the info I have shown myself before here for 3mins then removed the avatar. :lol: Hmm... mysterious who to select? :o[/quote] :D yeah, I remember those 3 minutes :lol: the most mysterious? for me, it's our admin. a few weeks ago, it was a mystery where he was :wasted: wahehehe
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think it's Ephemeral :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Mysterious..........[/b] Moderator - I think it's really you Jovs. :lol: Dunno why. :O Member - Nigga (Just wondering if he's really black. :ninja: )
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The Threadstarter FTW :P
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wait..! I think it's our admin... Cause I didn't see him/her around since the first time I post a reply... i wonder why... :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:15

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy