• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

The person above me hehehe:)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote=maree12]most mysterious guy: admin. others. . . sir ephe sir eejhay sir karuro and many more. . . =|[/quote] really?! hehehe... for me it's ADMIN! :eh: Jovits is n0t so mysterious 2 me! LOL... juuuusstttt kidddnnn...
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me..it's the admin..
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: the admin i think.. sir bob.. sir karuro.. mmmm??
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The treadstarter is the most..wajajaja!!
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

For me.. It's Admin.. Sir Ephe is not mysterious.. I saw his face at his avatar,,..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me it's shirow, i always see him around but i don't really know much of him. To think we are in the same class. :ninja: Well, that's my opinion.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']mod james is the mysterious mod fow me.. =)[/quote] Aw, why me? Hehe lemme introduce myself :) My full name is James S. Hernando 15 years of living. Balanga City Bataan. I studied at Tomas Del Rosario College Junior. Haha, what else?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^ ow..you are only 15?.. :O ------- well..for me..mod james.. :D wehehe.. but since he already introduced himself.. maybe not anymore.. :D err..maybe our commander angeli.. ;) well..i haven't seen any of her pics.. but they say she is like a goddess.. thats all.. wee..peace commander.. :D[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Waa, yes. Im only 15. Haha Am i too mysterious? :cry: hehe.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^ aww..not really.. :D maybe.. urghh..dunno.. :/ ------ another mysterious member is yellowflash.. :D[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the admin... and.. oh, the techy sharers.. around[/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for all the guys i thought were mysterious have revealed themselves some point in time I was online few days ago & today :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[u]some[/u] promoters, i think, are mysterious. i see them posts in a few topics. and i always see new promoters everyday. :paranoid: :ninja:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm, fow me its.. mod james.. mod ephe.. admin.. :)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The most mysterious? uhmm. It`s the [b]admin.[/b] :) Peace admin! :D I also find [b]Reverzero[/b]. mysterious. I duunno why? :retard:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Urmm,for me is [b]Mod Ezil[/b] -- i never ever see his face :rolleyes:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

jovits is n0t so mysterious to me kn0w... i tell you he's heck of a cool guy! :eh: [quote=mark5818]:arrow: the admin i think.. sir bob.. sir karuro.. mmmm??[/quote] aw! really? :O for me it's admin & forsakenkid! :D :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

still admin. Also... [b]mirhadz[/b] bwahaha =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hmmm.....mod [i]jamesss[/i].........kinda mysterious... :ninja: ...& also [i]mirhadz[/i]....i think he sed last tym dat he's not....but he's stil mysterious fer me...[/b][/color] :ninja: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:26

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy