• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote=naddnadd]for me . is Mod Shirow i guess =|[/quote] [b]maybe mod shirow isn't mysterius anymore sis^^ i saw his real face on mod yuna fs.. now.. ezil2007 is the most mysterius mod i guess^^ he only show himself on anime and manga topic~ [/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Xoox hehe...cos of gender
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I just find strange, those member who doesnt liek to show their gender. XD
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: mod ayeuxbeux! i forgot the spell.. :D :arrow: mod shirow..
jeanie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mod Ephe.I haven't seen his face yet. Mod Shirow.
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mod shirow and patchii. :lol::lol::lol:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u]aprilcutie09[/u].? I think it's Kiro Tan. :P
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u]Moderator[/u] For me, It's Sir Ephemeral. *In yahoo messenger and in ftalk, he keeps on changing his avatars. *His name "Ephemeral" means "short living". :paranoid: *He makes bizarre words such as "Perdido Paraiso" (look at his location in ftalk) *Most of the time, he uses scary avatar. hhe. :p :thumbsup: [u]Member[/u] It's Xirukitepe. I don't know but I know she's weird. :eh:

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-12-24 04:31:11)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sir bobcar -he doesn't change his avatar.. (i think so.. because when i first entered here, the ava is still the same) but he's so helpful :D -members without: .gender :/ .avatar :/ [quote=jeanie07]Mod Ephe.I haven't seen his face yet.[/quote] i've seen it :D just once.. he changed his ava :P

Last edited by leipot (2008-12-24 04:39:53)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Admin.Lyas-rowks.
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i think it's miss switpotato..!coz..!i dunno really her personality..!but his good in making layouts and codes..!I bet shes the mysterious one in Ftalk guys..!AND also to those members that did not put gender..I'm really curious of those pipz..!![/b]

Last edited by zachiru (2008-12-25 02:47:45)

brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think... Friendstermaniac - gerard0619:lol::lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

admin not taht mysterious agen =D mm for now its mod ezil :rolleyes: i havent see/talk/know/meet :lol: him in eptok except in anime&manga section :P
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mod Shirow is not mysterious anymore. i think its mod ezil.Never seen him around,only in Anime And Manga.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mod ezil. n mod shirow
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Me,Myself and I. . . dont know who am i? . ..
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: mod shirow :arrow: mod aysbeaux :arrow: switpotato :arrow: chipster mod ephe isnt mysterious anymore.. i saw his face one time! :):thumbsup: :thumbsup: i think im lucky... :D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]xoOox[/b] and [u]secrec [/u] :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]kuya chipster[/b] why? [spoiler]he doesn't change his picture..one more-i registered here just [b]1 day ahead of him [/b]and his post count now is more than 7000 i think.. WOW real addictus haha[/spoiler]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Teh [b]FTalk Admin[/b]. :paranoid: Mods: [b]Ephemeral[/b] and [b]Shirow Masamune[/b]. :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 10 queries - 0.105 second ]
Privacy Policy