• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

for me . is Mod [b]Shirow[/b] i guess =|
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

For me it's Mod Ezil. When I first joined here in FTalk, I kinda, errr, confused bout him..but now, I'm used to see him around now :)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

losher - mizel? u mean weng? :lol: ate duch's schoolmate! :lol: she's a friend of mine! :eh: hmmm... NNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAA... mysterious lil nigra! :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-11-27 22:19:19)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]yeah, mod ezil 2007. i only see him in the animu section. he's a guy rite? coz that's the gendersign beside his ava. :D he has great reviews on animu.,wkakakk~~i dont post there.,but i read his reviews. i think he only post in that section.,hehe., [/i]:D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ezil is the bestfriend of shirow in ft. they always go in pair before :lol: [quote=naddnadd]for me . is Mod Shirow i guess =|[/quote] if you'll know shirow and yuna personally.. they're actually really fun to be with.. so much different from what they are in ft :lol: hmm the most mysterious member for right now is hmmmmmmmm :/ lyaz_rwocks.. :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-30 13:22:24)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^so ezil is a guy rite? hmm..i think he only used a girl animu as ava.[/i] :paranoid: [quote=ducheszv]hmm the most mysterious member for right now is hmmmmmmmm :/ lyaz_rwocks.. :lol:[/quote] [i]the ftm mod? lyas_rowkz? :D but i dont think he's mysterious. coz he used his pic as his ava., and he is also friendly which means he talks to those who talks to him. :lol: i think sir ephe is not mysterious anymore.,wkakakk~~he's da one in his ava,rite? :D so the girl/guy on my mystery list is: 1. ezil2007 2. cowocupu. :lol: (neva seen his face nor FS) 3. me.jus joking[/i]. :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Shirow Masamune =D :arrow: Bobcbar =D :arrow: Admin =D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Angel is definitely the most mysterious. It's like she's born with it, but she's still awesome![/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:/ Shirow Masamune :O Admin :penguin::penguin::penguin:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: admin :lol: :arrow: mod shirow i saw kua ephe already :D achievement!!! he luks like one of my friend here in Riyadh. older version. :lol:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: admin n :arrow: kua ephe [/align]
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the [b]Admin[/b]. :lol:
FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha! i third the motion. lol.. well kuya ephe also sometimes post in the games section. hehe minmin? lol (again).. that's for sure.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I see a super mysterious member here she belongs to rockstar group. her name is :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/p=Angeli_7][b]Angeli_7[/b][/url] i can't see her face since i registered here. im so curious to that girl haha.

Last edited by dondon (2008-12-16 23:56:28)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ja~~even if i already saw her face.,not entirely.,(haven't seen her eyes) :wow::wow::wow: , she still remains a mystery to me. :D:D she's by far, the prettiest girl here in ftalk. (the most intelligent also) :wow: if i was a guy.,i woulda completely fallen for her., but im a girl :lol::lol: so im just puttin her on ma chicks list. wkakakak~~ :lol::lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]the admin admin admin :wow: :eh:[/b]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

admin admin admin. so mysterious.. :cool:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For sure its Admin, almost never see any new post or pic :paranoid:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]The Admin,everythings mysterious.:penguin:[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I think blurrycloud. No chance to talk to him. XD

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-12-18 10:52:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:50

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy