• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

i guess they've said it right.. the genuis of ftalk.. kua ephe..[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/jq416u.gif[/img] @ot, i just noticed, new haircut ate weng? :-/

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2008-04-24 22:42:22)

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

i think it's kuya ephemeral coz of his[b]anime avatar[/b] and ate meng coz of her [b]pic.,.,[/b] :eh: :redface:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i go for ephe..i used to visit his friendster profile and [i]ayun[/i]..i dont see his face!hehe..very mysterious guy!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

havii for me.. and also feruzz.. soo creepy..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ephe its you...I never see your face yet.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]havii for me.. and also feruzz.. soo creepy..[/quote] Woah! Me creepy. What do you mean by that? [b]Bratinela[/b] Is that so. Well i have some pics on FS with straight forward face on.
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: i find Ephe mysterious at times... sometimes all mods... even admin.. : maybe its just tat i only know a few here... Ranking 1. Sir Ephe 2. Admin 3. Mizel 4. Miss Meng.o3 : i dont know why but im really curious bout em... XD
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. i think it would be Admin and sir Ephemeral.. dunno. *peace sir ephe!..* :)
lilaj01
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeS.. =) yeS.. =) tell us ur age kuyA ephe.. =D sOo mySterious.. :cool:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

still ephemeral... it'll never change.. hes so mysterious that's why i find him very interesting and...oh yeah.. i liked him because of that and being so nice ;) :P :redface:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i think it... 1.Admin 2.Kuya Ephe 3. Mizel 4. Miss Meng.o3[/b]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it will be.. [b]sir ephe[/b] :D
wigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]i think mizel[align=center][/align] <">x_ripper_wigs@yahoo.com
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir/kuya ephe. all his ava/siggys are anime so, you're kinda like picturing him to be like you know, 14-15 years old. :p peace sir ephe. :D
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]still.[/b] kua ephe. i guess it's a [i][u]unanimous[/u][/i] decision. haha. :)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]The threadstarter . Haha ! Never seen his face before .[/b] [i]Last edited by obsessed95 (Yesterday 11.92 seconds before she died)[/i]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.. sir ephe :D
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kuya ephe :)
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmp; for me..icekande... he/she have no pics... that bad...
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/7219/hammerheadtw1.gif[/img] the majority has spoken the most mysterious mod will always be ephe =D ohhohohoho! :D :thumbsup: problem solved :lol: wakakakiw!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy