• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

i find Admin so Mysterious! his true identity! maybe his from our place! or maybe his our Evil President or our good pope! we dont know yet! but i think his from Malaysia or Indonesia Area! =)
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

i think.. br0 EphE is the m0st mysterious.. m0st friendly m0d i've ever seen.. is it okay to call you.."mYstery m0derat0r?" hahahah....
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]i find Admin so Mysterious! his true identity! maybe his from our place! or maybe his our Evil President or our good pope! we dont know yet! but i think his from Malaysia or Indonesia Area! =)[/quote] agree!!!!!!!! he verry mysterious =D but i feel soo mysterious wit eehjhay and ephemeral :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=azher15]i think.. br0 EphE is the m0st mysterious.. m0st friendly m0d i've ever seen.. is it okay to call you.."mYstery m0derat0r?" hahahah....[/quote] yeah.. ephe myt be mysterious but avoid to use sticky caps next tym.. @topic: posted alredi..

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-11 03:26:38)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sahabat.peterpan]Who's the most mysterious member/moderator? :arrow: [b]dj_dhey[/b] :wallbash:[/quote] wew..:D :D For me :arrow: [b]admin and dj_dhey[/b]..:wallbash: [b]dj_dhey[/b] <<< I never get his phone number although he is my friend..=D I also never meet him in the real world..:o :wallbash: run away..:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-03-14 08:45:50)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

admin i think?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

admin....ephe... and for the member i think its ken... aka marfillaster... ;)
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

feruzz and also admin!!:D
annikka
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do believe that sir ephe is the most mysterious mod... hope to see a single picture of him...
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me its switpotato, dunno why. hahahahaha... =D
racquel
» n00b
1969-12-31

ephemeral:|...u

Last edited by racquel (2008-03-16 01:14:37)

mryoso
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmmm.... who??:ninja:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

agree w/ sis tinay. .marfillaster! :ninja: woot. .also feruzz. . :ninja:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Admin,la~ never seen him.her before...... rumours says he's a college student that study in Dutch...is that true? anyway....there are so many mysterious member here... Linnie...always change his/her gender.... what is his/her real gender?? or...is he/she an alien? =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]agree w/ sis tinay. .marfillaster! :ninja: woot. .also feruzz. . :ninja:[/quote] yep yep =) ...and also sir feruzz...ive seen his pics...but i think there's so much more..i need to know about him...thats makes him really mysterious .... ;):ninja:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Mr mod, Ephemeral, heheh.. and admin, too.. and feruzz? hihih..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]>linniie whatever :P i dun care about my gender now. :lol: >sis kris :P thats okayy sis. :D:P >on< mysterious mods : emokid and eehjhay. both of em look gorgeous. :rose:[/quote] naahh.. you look gorgeous http://theftalk.com/p1934-2006-10-18-14%3A26%3A22.html#p1934 i believe that's you :D[/quote] nah i just realized ur post ej. :P haha. it was my old pics. :p i've posted new some. lol. [b]topic[/b] the most mysterious member for me now Ephe. Shirow. :paranoid:
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] i think all???[/color][/align]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think this pipols!! [b]ate mizel emokidd linnie last but not the least.. xempre the one and only ADMIN!! lol i wana see deyr faces!! lol :eh:[/b]
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one and only [b]admin ^^[/b] is mysterious for me ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:08

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy