• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

♥ im just a newbie here.. i dunno how many will agree with me.. but for me, kuya eejhay and kuya ephemeral.. i find dem both mysterious and at d same time kindhearted.. =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

^ Well Eehjhay is not mysterious for me :D I know him very well compared with the other moderators :) But Ephemeral is a mystery here. I saw his picture once. But it is not clear :/ -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I'll go for the three Malaysian moderators :- eykalsyamim, feruzz and k8 And also our Forbidden moderator:- Ephemeral :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]:arrow: death4McR-freak-dude..forgot the actual username.. anyways aka yuna.. i find her scary hehe.. im sorry.. hehehe cant help to scare a cat here hehe.peace out? ;)[/quote] Haha. Just call me [b]Yuna [/b] for shorter name. ;) Nyaa~ Am I that scary? I don't eat human after all. Only spammers and rules-breakers. =D [quote=blancheee48]deathwish4mcr-freak-dude (not sure abt teh username) :P At first, I thought she was a boy. :D[/quote] Nevermind it Blanche. There's a lot of people liek you who thought I was a boy. (Based on my username) I wish I could change my username somehow. - -a But admin won't grant it. [quote=james_cuteoo2]^ Yuna isnt a boy, hehe. XD[/quote] If it's Yuno then it's a boy James. Wkwk. :lol: === I found [b]Ephe[/b] and [b]Ezil[/b] still mysterious ( ̄ω ̄)~ And [b]Cip[/b]-san has entered my mysterious list too. Although I've chatted with Ephe and Cip. They're still mysterious to me. Muahaha.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-01 20:18:55)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe because you have the "dude" on yer name ;) yeah siz yuna you are mysterious too...you always use anime avatars as your avy ;) and also shirow's pic :) and ephe of course :)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

moderator.... i think is uummm.... dat boy.... wut he's name?! oh i knew.. he's name is ephemeral... hahah.... i dunno y!! but yeah!! it's u!!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i haven't really gotten to know many people here, anyway, but i guess i'd have to say the most mysterious person for me would be Ephemeral (even back when i was a member here with another name, i don't think i ever saw Ephe post any "thoughts" or really join in on any topics....but that's ok :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me they're Ezil, Feruzz & Eykal. :D :|
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]It's two people here at Ftalk:[/b] > [b]Ephemeral [/b]= He's always on low profile and he never uses his real photo as avatar > [b]Angeli_7[/b] = The most mysterious member for me bcoz i think he's a guy or she's a girl... I don't really know :/

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-08-18 08:59:26)

impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think it's you, I haven't seen your face and your username sounds so intriguing..lol
mhe1506
» n00b
1969-12-31

:kiss:4 ME ALL MODETORS HERE.... BUT DA MYSTERIOUS IS EPHE.... WEN I VISIT IN OTHER SITE & I FOUND HIM DER ( means ephe is boy not girl) and take note he's young...... GOD BLESS 2 ALL MODETORS:kiss: - - - - [quote]Avoid posting in CAPS LOCK. Thanks.[/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-26 19:26:06)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It's mod ephemeral..I dunno why. he's just so mysterious for me. =)
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bro Ephemeral is the most misterious one for me sino ba si kuya epe
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]The mysterious peepz 4 me are:[/b] :arrow: deathwish4MCR-freak-dude = i cant identify if this person's gender..rawrr!but the ava looks nice and cute!:eh: :arrow: angeli_7 = same thing..im confused with [b]its[/b] gender!:D :arrow: hoshigaki = erghh!i dont know if he's always mad at some certain thing or wat..sumtyms i find him ok,sumtyms not..i really found him hard to get 4 short..([i]just an impression though[/i]) :arrow: Ephemeral = i've been seeing this guy always strolling around here in the forum,helping peepz and watsoever..and still haven't seen his face ever..([i]when will he ever change his ava?i wnat to see his cute face!:D[/i]) ================================================== ~~Well,that's all for me for now..I still have to observe other members here and try if i could still add some on my list!:D~~

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-07-28 22:48:25)

aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kuya ephemeral... Sorry His avatar is just.. Mysterious....
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Same On Others.. Jovito? a mystery to his life.. and nothing dont know? :paranoid:
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mod ephemeral,coz I always see his post but hes always offline.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i thnk cherlyster91326... she has so many secrets :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol still hasn't change, does it vitz? :lol: you're still the most mysterious mod according to them.. :P lemme tell you things bout Vitz a.k.a. [b]Ephemeral[/b] uhm....... [spoiler] :arrow: he's very good in chess :arrow: loves cooking :arrow: serious with life (sometimes :lol: ) :arrow: goes to _ _ r _ often :arrow: the _ _ _ _ _ est in his family :arrow: a lil bit OC :arrow: funny/crazy :arrow: loevs the mic :lol: :lol: :arrow: loevs to draw guns.. i mean loevs to draw. :lol: :arrow: sweet :eh: :wow: [/spoiler] don't kill me for this.. wakakakak~ :penguin: :penguin: [b]TOPIC[/b] the most mysterious mod is feruzz for me..

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-03 07:53:55)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]everyone[/b] is sooo mysterious for me.. ahahaha.. yeah.. promise..:D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]Ephemeral = i've been seeing this guy always strolling around here in the forum,helping peepz and watsoever..and still haven't seen his face ever[/quote] :lol: yep agree ephemeral is mysterious alright..in over two years I have used his codes and read his post only displayed his picture once :o humm and was it the real ephemeral..only he knows for sure :D

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-03 13:07:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:43

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy