• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

^ yay. who could that person be? :lol: > > the 2nd mysterious member for me is lucknskill.. because of his e-add: mryoso_14[at]yahoo[dot]com see? :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]Nigga and Ezil Wondering if what they look like? :lol:[/quote] Ok here's mine... [img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/ezil2008/874813-R1-00-12A_001.png[/img] Gaussian Blurred at 50 :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Eehjhay -all i know about him is he live in australia. he never talk about his personal info. dude, u can ask me anything via YM. hahaha.. i can tell anything except my bank account and street address hahaha[/quote] Lol dude, It's bcoz u never told us before your first name so I thought you don't actually tell much basic info. Well then, I'll prepare a paper and a pen to write the questions I'm gonna ask you =D @Topic: Just find it in previous page/s
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah I also forgot BZ :lol: stil a mystery to me. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Topic: forsakendoll u guys still remember her? hehehe..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ she's my [i]anak[/i] in chat world and she once mentioned you when we were talking about ftalk another mystery for me is bobcar..

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-12 03:20:29)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]Number one on my list is Admin. Second is Eph. Third is Shakiro. Fourth is Nix and fifth is Symph (he just vanished like a bubble). Tsk, tsk, tsk.[/quote] :wasted: I'm the 3rd mysterious? Why do u say that? :D Was there something u wanted to know about me? hehe...
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wat..? eejhay is n sidney..? snce wen..? reli dunnow bout dat one.... :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@harbeh: hehe. i know eehjhay's full name! :lol: ok ok, it's a secret tho. i respect him. :D [quote=Ephemeral]Yeah I also forgot BZ :lol: stil a mystery to me. :lol:[/quote] oh yea! he's the third one! :eh:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-13 11:06:10)

Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

No idea at all. Haven't yet met friends here at Ftalk. =|
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^toinkz!!! that's fine you can have a lot here if you keep posting.. =) mysterious??? kuye ephe, admin,nigga and kuya ezil too..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Topic: forsakendoll u guys still remember her? hehehe..[/quote] Yup hehe like to make CSS layouts :eh:
[Guardian]Fretz
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ for me, the most mysterious talker here is ate ephemeral
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ate? :crybaby: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=654][b]Ephemeral[/b][/url][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-17 08:15:45)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: :lol: I guess some don't understand they symbol :o
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway that's fine hehe... :lol: Hmm I haven't seen shakiro214 OL for a while. =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Oops. :| that's how mysterious you are to him Eph. :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote='[Guardian]Fretz']^ for me, the most mysterious talker here is ate ephemeral[/quote] :o dat surely is mysterious.. :o =D yeah.. ephe is mysterious.. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me? its meng.o3 :redface: shes kinda scary.. :redface: peace [i]po[/i]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-17 12:05:32)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i know sadameng's face is scary. but me? :paranoid: :o gotta hide.... :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 9 queries - 0.098 second ]
Privacy Policy