• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

the most mysterious moderator for me is [b]Gandalicious.[/b] Member? hmm Angel de Ville .. :lol: peace .. but he really is mysterious.. [b]Vitz[/b]? .. idk, i dont find him mysterious ... he's pretty reputation of bein the most mysterious mod doesnt seem to apply in my profile =D :eh: you know what i mean vitz.. mwahhaha ~ joke .. :P :D
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

i think Ephemeral,emokidd,eehjhay and gandalicious too.. ephemeral : he doesn't speak too much... but he is still great but mysterious... ' 'eMokIdD : sometimes i think he is always mad.. >.< and i can't tell if he is happy or wat.. eehjhay: he is still a mysterious guy and i dunno him too much..? gandalicious: uuhh like eehjhay she is still a mystery to me... soorry, no offense to those people .. i have just found out you give me the creeps xD
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think the writter of this topic.... kuya ephe...
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me.. It's the thread starter itself.. Kuia Ephe.. I never saw his face.. Even in his friendster.. [i]No offense..[/i]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the mysterious people here in fstalk for me: lol :arrow: kua ephe!? i havent seen him hehehe... :arrow: death4McR-freak-dude..forgot the actual username.. anyways aka yuna.. i find her scary hehe.. im sorry.. hehehe cant help to scare a cat here hehe.peace out? ;) :arrow: angell de ville!!! from the start.. i find him mysterious. hehehe ^^thats all.. hehehe ..meOw.!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Minminers. Haha :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ephemeral[/b] :O I haven't seen a picture of him yet. But I'll find one, soon. [i](maybe)[/i]. (; Lol~ :lol: Another one is: [b]deathwish4mcr-freak-dude[/b] (not sure abt teh username) :P At first, I thought she was a boy. :D Next in line is: [b]Icekandi[/b] I dunno. I find her very mysterious. :ninja:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-26 13:00:25)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yuna isnt a boy, hehe. XD
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hehehe!! Ephe the mysterious one. :lol:[/b]
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

who Ths Guys.... I want To know This Person..........
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohhhh I would have said [b]Ephe[/b] but I already saw his pic in another forum ;) most mysterious member would be ... [b]angell de ville[/b] I have seen his pics too but he's still mysterious for me.
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

mnnmm.. [b] mysterious member? Lot of members here protects there identity so they dont use there real life picture. But as far as Im concerned, you cant really call that person mysterious..just because you didnt see him personally or the real life picture. For me I believed.. that a mysterious person could "See now See never" and easily vanishes without a trace..He/she doesnt have any information about herself.. like location,gender, blah blah..[/b] [i]Well thats my belief...[/i]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me, it's kuya ephe..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me the mysterious here is [b]deathwish the admin Ephemeral [/b] they are really mysterious. ill go hunt for the others. (ahah.! thank God im not that mysterious to all of you) :P

Last edited by shinaske (2008-05-27 20:33:24)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

still its ephe.... he used one of his pic before in his avy.. but that was way back... 18th century ahehe and yeah hes the most mysterious mod for me.. and also siz angeli_7.. because of the dolls she used... ;) but i like her...shes a very sensible person. :) and of course admin ;) wahehehe :eh: :p
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the most mysterious???of course ADMIN!
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@pinkblacko8 +yep. . . of corz the admin :P
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think its ephemeral =)
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

How can anyone be a moderator? for me... as far as I observe the mysterious moderator for me is "james cute" hahaha because he's so cute hahaha:lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Im not mysterious. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who's the most mysterious member/moderator for you guys? :lol: Hope you find this topic intriguing. =D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:01

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy